TSW Mock Draft 3.0 - Completed

Virgil

Hi Everyone, it's that time of year again. 

Welcome to the Stadium Wall Mock Draft 3.0 with full trades.  This mock will consist of 1 round.   For those new to the party, TSW members volunteer to operate a team as the GM, with full authority to make trades and player selections.  Please read the below rules and formatting. 

If you are interested in being a GM, please:

-Have at least 6 months tenure on this forum

-Have at least 200 posts

-Reply to this thread with the 3 teams, ranked in order of which you are willing to operate (Failure to list 3 could cause someone to take your spot)

Rules:

-Mock Draft 3.0 will have trades

-All trades must be approved by me.  Create a DM with me, yourself, and the team you are trading with. 

-All trades must follow the draft value chart HERE

-NO PLAYER TRADES (There is no one currently being rumored to be traded for a 1st round pick.  At this point, we should assume Lamar is staying put or traded post draft)

--Anyone who takes the Jets or Packers, assume that Rodgers is being traded on Day 2 or after the draft.  No trade is needed, but assume Rodgers on the Jets.

-The Draft will start within at the start of business day after we have all of our owners

-Each owner has 4 hours to make their selection. (Draft hours are 8a-10p est.  If your 4 hours goes beyond that time, you have one hour to make your selection starting at 8a the next day)

-Each selection must have an explanation, discussing the thought process behind the pick.

-The Buffalo Bills selection will be made by a Poll from all site members. 

-There will be 1 round for 3.0

-If your team has multiple first round picks, you are responsible for all of the picks (if your team has back to back picks, you only get 4 hours for both picks)

**FOR THE BILLS SELECTION**

Anyone looking to trade up or back with the Bills must have the trade off sent direct to me within 10 picks of when the Bills are up.  I would recommend sending me those offers ASAP.  I have to be able to add it to a poll early enough, so that it doesn't slow this entire process down.

Format:

With the 25th selection, the Buffalo Bill select Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming

Reason:  Because he wake up every day and chooses violence

The Ravens @Virgil is on the clock

Draft Order

Round 1

1 - Panthers (3000) - Virgil - Bryce Young, QB, Alabama 

2 - Texans (2600) - MrEpsYtown - Will Anderson Jr., Edge, Alabama

3 - Cardinals (2200) - NeverOutNick *Traded* Titans - BarelyNY - CJ Stroud, QB, Ohio St

4 - Colts (1800) - BigdaddyinOrlando - Anthony Richardson, QB, Florida

5 - Seahawks (1700) - GunnerBill - Jalen Carter, DT, Georgia

6 - Lions (1600) - NewEra - Devon Witherspoon, DB, Illinois

7 - Raiders (1500) - turftoe - Will Levis, QB, Kentucky

8 - Falcons(1400) - TOboy - Tyree Wilson, DE, Texas Tech

9 - Bears (1350) - inaugural balls - Paris Johnson, Jr. OL  Ohio State.

10 - Eagles (1300) - Doc Brown - Jackson Smith-Njigba, WR, Ohio St

11 - Titans (1250) - BarelyNY *Trade* Cardinals - NeverOutNick - Peter Skoronski, OL, Northwestern

12 - Texans (1200) - MrEpsYtown - Bijan Robinson, RB, Texas

13 - Jets (1150) - LEBills *Traded* Packers - aristocrat - Dalton Kincaid, TE, Utah

14 - Patriots (1100) - Chaos - Broderick Jones, OT, Georgia

15 - Packers (1050) - aristocrat *Traded* Jets - LEBills - Darnell Wright, OT, Tennessee

16 - Commanders (1000) - Kirby Jackson - Christian Gonzalez, DB, Oregon

17 - Steelers (950) - Beast - O’Cyrus Torrence, G, Florida

18 - Lions (900) - NewEra - Calijah Kancey, DT, Pittsburgh

19 - Bucs (875) - RyanC883 - Michael Mayer, TE, Notre Dame

20 - Seahawks (850) - GunnerBill - Joey Porter Jr, DB, Penn St

21 - Chargers (800) - Alphadawg7 - Jordan Addison, WR, USC

22 - Ravens (780) - Alphadawg7 - Quentin Johnston, WR, TCU

23 - Vikings (760) - Big Blitz - Deonte Banks, DB, Maryland

24 - Jaguars (740) - CNYfan - Brian Branch, S, Alabama

25 - Giants (720) - inaugural balls - Darnell Washington, TE, Georgia

26 - Cowboys (700) - frostbitmic - Jahmyr Gibbs, RB, Alabama

27 - Bills (680) - TSW Poll *Trade* Cardinals - NeverOutNick - Nolan Smith, DE, Georgia

28 - Bengals (660) - HappyDays - Emmanuel Forbes, DB, Mississippi St

29 - Saints (640) - Virgil - Zay Flowers, WR, Boston College

30 - Eagles (620) - Doc Brown - Lukas Van Ness, Edge, Iowa

31 - Chiefs (600) - Billl - Dawand Jones, OT, Ohio St

Round 2

32 - Steelers - Virgil - Tyrique Stevenson, DB, Pittsburg 

33 - Texans - MrEpsYtown - Myles Murphy, DE, Clemson

34 - Cardinals *Trade* Bills (TSW Poll) - Jack Campbell, MLB, Iowa

Trades:

Cardinals trade pick #3rd to the Titans for picks #11, #72 plus 2024 #1

Bills trade Ed Oliver, Pick #27 to Cardinals for pick #34 and Hopkins’s

Edited by Virgil
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

In looking at the trade value chart, I really can't imagine the Bills trading up.  They would need to give up a 2nd or 1st next year to make any real movement.  I don't think there's anyone in this draft that's worth it.   

Unless someone great falls, I'm all for trading back

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Virgil said:

In looking at the trade value chart, I really can't imagine the Bills trading up.  They would need to give up a 2nd or 1st next year to make any real movement.  I don't think there's anyone in this draft that's worth it.   

Unless someone great falls, I'm all for trading back

I could 💯 see us trading up into 21-24 for a WR.  We could trade 27 and a 3rd for 21-24 and a 4th  That’s not unreasonable imo.  

We traded up for a 1st rd graded player last year, I don’t see why they wouldn’t do the same this year if someone slips.  Some may disagree on who they deem to a 1st rd player, I certainly did last year, but addison is the guy and I think the Gmen see him in the same light.  To get him, we have to get ahead of the NYG-  if he’s still available 

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Remaining Teams

Bucs

Ravens 

Giants

I can also take Ravens since they pick right after my Chargers pick and can make them at the same time, or any other left over team(s) if you need to get this going before your surgery.  

Edited by Alphadawg7

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 3.0 - The Texans (MrEpsyTown) are on the clock

With pick #2 of the mock draft 3.0, the Houston Texans select Will Anderson Jr., Edge, Alabama

The rumor on the block is that the Texans may skip quarterback here. Now that might just mean they don't love CJ Stroud and are looking to trade down a spot of two. With rumors that Nick Caserio could be out, it could also be Bills circa 2017 who decided to punt QB to next year. It seems the Texans wanted Bryce Young, but with him gone, perhaps they wait on Caleb Williams, etc. For the purposes of making this draft different from the first two we completed here in which Young and Stroud went 1-2, I am going with the rumor. At any rate, I love Anderson and feel the Texans may be getting the best player in the draft. It came down to Anderson and Carter for me here, but I felt that Anderson could be a cornerstone piece for DeMeco Ryans and his defense. He brings a dangerous and rugged style to that attacking defense. While Anderson doesn't have an elite measurable physical trait, his elite trait is that he is a really good football player, who, though it feels like he has been around forever, at the age of 21, he has room to get better. He can play end or stand-up OLB in Ryans' hybrid defensive system.  

@NeverOutNick and the Cardinals are now on the clock

@Virgil

Edited by MrEpsYtown
  • Like (+1) 1

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 3.0 - The Cardinals (NeverOutNick) are on the clock

The Arizona Cardinals have traded the 3rd overall pick to the Tennessee Titians for picks #11 and #72 this year plus Tennessee’s first round pick in 2024. 

With the 3rd pick in the 2023 NFL draft the Tennessee Titians select CJ Stroud, QB, The Ohio State University. 

@BigdaddyinOrlando is on the clock for the Indianapolis Colts. 

• Agree 1

With the 4th pick in the draft the Indianapolis Colts select QB Anthony Richardson from Florida 

With our new coach having already groomed a qb in Philadelphia we are confident in him doing the same with Richardson. His measurable are off the charts and his ceiling is very high. We are very excited for this pick added to our team!

The Seahawks and @GunnerBill are on the clock

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.