Josh Britt unverified Breakup rumour

5 minutes ago, arcane said:

I know I'm just some guy that you have no reason to trust, but I agree with this, and the cop friend I mentioned let me know it happened, so I at least know that that detail is true 

Yeah the info I heard was that it was kept extremely quiet. People in law enforcement tried looking it up and couldn’t find anything. But someone pointed out that the insurance claim was legit. Couldn’t hide that 

2 hours ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

So it wasn’t his “concussion” against the Packers that was the problem? lol.  I will say this, Josh did not seem like he was enjoying last season, so it would not surprise me if there were some personal things going on too.

Yep thought same thing. Someone mentioned there may have been rumors that started around Halloween last year. Ironically, JA’s performance started declining around Halloween last year.

Seems like something happened for sure but to what extent who knows. I wonder how diggs was involved in the domestic thing. The team usually has a big Halloween party together maybe they had a few too many and something happened. Add it to the list of everything that went down last year and you’ll fill a notebook at this point

2 minutes ago, BillsFan2313 said:

https://twitter.com/NiagaraAction/status/1619416937506963456?s=20

Photo by Brittany saying "my loves". 7 days after the Bengals game. This photo is more reliable than anything being posted here, with "my source" or "friend of a friend". 

To be fair people will do anything to hold onto people they love 

my best friend is a playboy and been with the same woman for a decade …. Won’t propose , habitually cheats 

They break up and get back together all the time and my friend doesn’t change 

• Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, mrags said:

I’ve known about some of these rumors for a few months now. Not getting into how I know. Because everyone will just tear it down anyway.  But I heard the whole situation was kept as quiet as possible because it’s Josh. But couldn’t hide the insurance claim that was filed because there was a ton of damage. Take it however you want. Maybe it’s true, maybe it’s not. Just relaying what I was told. 

also, I did hear the bartender rumor, but I heard before the bartender thing that it was one of her friends. I was then shown multiple IG photos Josh, Britt, her friend and her friends husband. They were in many photos together. So maybe there’s something to that. 

josh makes 40 mil per year. How much damage could she have done without burning the house to ashes?  

apparently everyone in the city of buffalo knows what happened and somehow has kept it from the press. Nobody has taken any type of pay day from a news source to give up the goods. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

josh makes 40 mil per year. How much damage could she have done without burning the house to ashes?  

apparently everyone in the city of buffalo knows what happened and somehow has kept it from the press. Nobody has taken any type of pay day from a news source to give up the goods. 

I don’t think it’s something everybody knows but it has 100% been around the community 

And famous people sign NDAs all the time which are legally binding 

I think it’s a terrible thing to drag people through the mud and I wouldnt make a thread on this … but there are a lot of places where this came from

it didn’t come from nothing 

2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I don’t think it’s something everybody knows but it has 100% been around the community 

I think it’s a terrible thing to drag people through the mud and I wouldnt make a thread on this … but there are a lot of places where this came from

16 minutes ago, BillsFan2313 said:

https://twitter.com/NiagaraAction/status/1619416937506963456?s=20

Photo by Brittany saying "my loves". 7 days after the Bengals game. This photo is more reliable than anything being posted here, with "my source" or "friend of a friend". 

Yup. Right after the Bengals game and they both went out to Cali where Josh has a house. She also posted something about how people were bringing up fake rumors of something happening between them. 

14 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

my best friend is a playboy and been with the same woman for a decade …. Won’t propose , habitually cheats 

Or people will do anything to hold onto someone that is worth a quarter of a billion dollars. 

either way, the argument can be made. 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

ndas exist and someone people here seem to know all the details which means someone violated the nda.  You used to be able to cover stuff up but not anymore. 

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Apparently it was enough damage that an insurance claim was made. That’s all I know. 

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I think this will be the first time that I have ever agreed with airseven on anything

This thread is *****

6 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Regardless of the validity posting this is garbage 

Personal lives are personal 

But if Britt is causing our guy to be unfocused before big games shouldn’t we do something about it? I say we ban her from Josh. Someone must be all over her. Making sure she doesn’t distract Josh anymore. 

55 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

That only works on women with no self respect and no self esteem.

5 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

That only works on women with no self respect and no self esteem.

You can never judge anybody until you know them 

Trust me if you met my friends girlfriend … who I’ve known for 25 year … 

You would absolutely say I have no idea why she sticks around with that guy… She does not have a self-respect issue… toxic relationships are tricky 

What she is trapped in is a toxic relationship…. But my friend watched his father habitually cheat on his mother

Don’t ever Think Verbal or mental abuse cannot lead people to being in toxic relationships they don’t wanna leave … because it’s very real

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, billieve420 said:

Never heard about this till now but now wonder if it had anything with Josh’s performance against the Bengals. Same rumors about sonogram and cops being called night before game.

https://wyrk.com/josh-allen-brittany-williams-rumors/

Bills stay in a hotel the night before home games so that is fake news.  

5 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

You can never judge anybody until you know them 

Trust me if you met my friends girlfriend … who I’ve known for 25 year … 

You would absolutely say I have no idea why she sticks around with that guy… She does not have a self-respect issue… toxic relationships are tricky 

What she is trapped in is a toxic relationship…. But my friend watched his father habitually cheat on his mother

Don’t ever Think Verbal or mental abuse cannot lead people to being in toxic relationships they don’t wanna leave … because it’s very real

By definition you cannot respect yourself when you allow others to disrespect you and allow them to continue to do it and don't walk away.

3 minutes ago, Ray Finkel said:

Bills stay in a hotel the night before home games so that is fake news.  

That used to be the case but I’m not so sure it’s true anymore. Multiple times players have mentioned about getting to the stadium on game days as they drive past the tailgates. Von had a video of his first game I think last year and was with an entourage. Pretty sure it started from his home. 

1 minute ago, mrags said:

That used to be the case but I’m not so sure it’s true anymore. Multiple times players have mentioned about getting to the stadium on game days as they drive past the tailgates. Von had a video of his first game I think last year and was with an entourage. Pretty sure it started from his home. 

My buddy works for the Bills and stays with the team.  They drive their own cars from hotel to the stadium.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Ray Finkel said:

My buddy works for the Bills and stays with the team.  They drive their own cars from hotel to the stadium.

Marriott Harbor Center…stay there every home game we attend. Team is there the night before the game and they get some personal time after breakfast.

Edited by JoeF

I would normally say this was all 100% nonsense but she did unfollow him and Diggs and the Buffalo Bills on Instagram. There's definitely something going on, whether they are on a break or what. He's been doing the golf thing and training and she's been on girl trips. I don't know if it's as crazy as some of these stories but now I do believe something is going on. But that's none of my business...

Kermit The Frog Drink GIF by Muppet Wiki

Weird topic man but it's all over Twitter and Reddit now so it's not like it can be ignored during the offseason. I don't buy the Diggs involvement at all though, that just seems like a lazy merger of two completely separate issues.

52 minutes ago, Nelius said:

Weird topic man but it's all over Twitter and Reddit now so it's not like it can be ignored during the offseason. I don't buy the Diggs involvement at all though, that just seems like a lazy merger of two completely separate issues.

I don’t know.  You don’t think night before playoff game, his boy Josh is pulled away from team hotel dealing with this ****.  Diggs finds out and would be the first one there, trying to get him out of there and back to the hotel.

Apparently Brittany was partying during the game too, while we were getting our butts kicked:

https://thesportsrush.com/nfl-news-as-josh-allen-got-sat-down-by-the-bengals-his-girlfriend-brittany-williams-was-seen-enjoying-the-divisional-playoff-game/?amp

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.