Bills sign Damien Harris

aristocrat

Just now, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Got their younger back with size.

They’re going defense for sure now in Round 1. 

Offensive line isn’t done being upgraded.   Still no definitive #2 receiver.   And MLB is up for grabs. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 7

3 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Where are you seeing this?

And I hate having an ex Pat on our team 

I’m ok with it, remember the drought years when our guys would go sign with them? I prefer us taking their good players than seeing our old guys put their uni on 🤢 🤮 

oh how the turn tables…

Damn. I was just talking to my Dad about RB options and was saying that Harris would work but he was probably the most expensive RB on the market to acquire.

Spotrac listed his market value at 7.1 annually. Will be interested to see what we got him for.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/new-england-patriots/damien-harris-29123/market-value/

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Lol, sorry to burst your bubble. They signed a decent rotational back with injury history. You are calling me “a dick” for calling it like it is. He’s okay but doesn’t deserve a key to the city or a parade. 

It's OK.  I stand by my comment.  Whenever someone comes here and says "I'm a realist" , it basically says "I think I'm the smartest guy in the room". 

• Eyeroll 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • Dislike 7

Just now, Dablitzkrieg said:

It's OK.  I stand by my comment.  Whenever someone comes here and says "I'm a realist" , it basically says "I think I'm the smartest guy in the room". 

Well, he’s a lot smarter than most here. Seriously. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Again, I don’t need your approval. My reputation is solid here.

What SPECIFICALLY do you disagree with that I said??

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.