If No Other Beane Ineffectiveness Threads Are Started, Will Your Enthusiasm Die?

pocoboy

Only if they keep Frazier…,

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Glass half full?

During the drought, I just wanted a simple playoff appearance.   Beans and McD have gifted us playoff wins.

The average NFL team has a 1 in 32 chance of winning the Super Bowl.   Our odds are better than that.   So, while I admittedly get frustrated sometimes, overall I'm grateful.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

The Bills season always ends up like a bad break up.

Over time, you get better and then you don't hate them anymore.  By April, you'll love them again.  By late July, you're starting to become an item again.

Then by early September, full committed relationship.

It’s like 50 First Dates, but with football! 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, hondo in seattle said:

Glass half full?

During the drought, I just wanted a simple playoff appearance.   Beans and McD have gifted us playoff wins.

The average NFL team has a 1 in 32 chance of winning the Super Bowl.   Our odds are better than that.   So, while I admittedly get frustrated sometimes, overall I'm grateful.

Well said.  The way folks post around here you'd think they were entitled to anything other than to enjoy an entertainment product over which they have absolutely no control.

Since McD and Beane arrived we have been blessed with the best Bills football since the early 90s.  I'm extremely grateful for that and will continue to enjoy this ride with Josh Freaking Allen in his prime.

Carry on.

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Dr. Who said:

It's the off-season, folks are forced to watch Philly with the worst fans in sports and KC the Rat team that hires thugs.

They're looking around and seeing that our drafts haven't really been all that good. 

I used to get excited for draft season, until I realized Beane can’t draft…Now I just sit and eat half gallons of ice cream in the dark…

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

How many Bills sapping enthusiasm for life threads are too many in here?

One should be the limit.

This one is intended as a parody, but folks are ignoring the intent. Moi, aussi. I do agree it's getting old.

Just now, JaCrispy said:

I used to get excited for draft season, until I realized Beane can’t draft…Now I just sit and eat half gallons of ice cream in the dark…

Yeah, I'm not in a good place, either. I like French Vanilla with Kahlua. An old gal pal liked that. She's gone, but I still binge the ice cream.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Damn, a football team or a game for that matter can put you into that State of mind where you have to eat gallons of ice cream in the dark. I like ice cream but not that much. Looks like football is not good for your health.

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

My enthusiasm died and was buried at 13 seconds. 

You might want to work on that. How long to you plan to allow that to get under your skin? I’d suggest moving on might be the best path.

How do you stand on wide right?  Music City Miracle? Just trying to get a feel for when you might recover. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Dr. Who said:

It's the off-season, folks are forced to watch Philly with the worst fans in sports and KC the Rat team that hires thugs.

They're looking around and seeing that our drafts haven't really been all that good. 

Philly fans may be rough around the edges but KC fans are indistinguishable from extras on Ozark.

12 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Philly fans may be rough around the edges but KC fans are indistinguishable from extras on Ozark.

Two variants of misbegotten. I just have a longer history of hating Philly -- and they booed Santa Clause and are proud of it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.