If No Other Beane Ineffectiveness Threads Are Started, Will Your Enthusiasm Die?

pocoboy

14 hours ago, Dr. Who said:

This one is intended as a parody, but folks are ignoring the intent. Moi, aussi. I do agree it's getting old.

I'm not completely against the Chicken Little aspect of the franchise's potential plight right now.

The correct answer would be, however that "The only way this scenario happens is if each and every member of TBD all of the sudden started some kind of mood-improving drug, synthetically delivering an eternally-present high, and thus everyone's enthusiasm could never die in that situation."

Appreciate your patience.

Edited by pocoboy
  • Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, pocoboy said:

I'm not completely against the Chicken Little aspect of the franchise's potential plight right now.

The correct answer would be, however that "The only way this scenario happens is if each and every member of TBD all of the sudden started some kind of mood-improving drug, synthetically delivering an eternally-present high, and thus everyone's enthusiasm could never die in that situation."

Appreciate your patience.

Vent all you like. I've been doing likewise. It's easier to take when you are young.

Start getting old and you wonder how many more chances there are to see a Bills' SB.

They really messed up two years ago.

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

My Enthusiasm will only die if mods do not fail to merge them into largest thread ever.

The day after the parade, that should be the first action, a "Look at all our frustration, good times, good times" thread.

On 2/8/2023 at 7:35 AM, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Parody threads are frowned upon.  Unless you mean 'parity' and were sabotaged by your predictive text program.

LOL I think the frowns have disappeared - they're Out of Style now.  That's why we have half a dozen or so threads comparing Allen to Brady, Phillip Rivers, etc etc etc not to mention multiple "Off with his head!" threads about the coaches.  Anything goes.

No Frowns, Send in the Clowns

34 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

LOL I think the frowns have disappeared - they're Out of Style now.  That's why we have half a dozen or so threads comparing Allen to Brady, Phillip Rivers, etc etc etc not to mention multiple "Off with his head!" threads about the coaches.  Anything goes.

No Frowns, Send in the Clowns

Plenty of Miscreants, Send in the Idiots.

The idea of KC in the SB infuriates me. Sean and his staff were not prepared for Cinn. and crushed our fan base for the 2nd straight year. We were primed for the SB this year and played worse as the season went on culminating in the embarrassment vs Miami and Cinn. This is an indictment of mangmt for not assembling the roster or game planning to allow us to finish strong. I don’t doubt the injuries and the emotional experience they faced with Hamlin was part of the equation, but as fans we expect our coaches and team leaders to lead us though these challenges. I don’t care about cap restrictions, Beane has to find a way with creativity and resourcefulness to bring in weapons and productive role players. In addition, these coordinators have to show improvement because they both underachieved last year. If these things don’t happen, changes must be made. Beane especially can’t live on drafting Josh and trading for Diggs in year 6, and please stop with the Carolina connection, it’s done nothing for us.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.