49ers @ Eagles, NFC Championship (not a thread for Bills debate, please)

HOUSE

1 minute ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Every one of the teams remaining has a better WR group than Buffalo. It's possible 

Again. Read my post. None of them have 2 big money WRs. KC doesn't even have a single WR making more than $5 million a year on their roster.

Devonta Smith is still on a rookie deal.

Aiyuk is still on a rookie deal.

Chase is still on a rookie deal.

Edited by Big Turk

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

If another elite WR under 30 is traded this off season (why are you doing that) and it isn’t to the Bills I’m going to lose my mind.   

We need to draft our own for once instead of trading for another team's, which is not a sustainable model to build a team with in terms of what it costs in draft capital and $$$ against the cap.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Beast said:

No doubt. When the offense is rushing to get a play off and under that situation, throw the challenge flag. Far to big of consequences.

Can’t just blindly throw a challenge flag without some kind of information coming from your review people. Coaches would get duped out of timeouts all the time.

2 minutes ago, Airseven said:

Can’t just blindly throw a challenge flag without some kind of information coming from your review people. Coaches would get duped out of timeouts all the time.

The hell you can’t. Not to mention when the ball was under the wide receiver. 7 points were in the line. That’s a damned reason to challenge.

Edited by Beast
  • Agree 1

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Look at the energy and aggression that the Eagles Defense plays with. I want a defense that goes towards the offense, not one that back pedals on skates hoping you get bored and become disinterested with easy 6 yard plays. The attitude o and philosophy of Fraizer is so pathetic it’s maddening 

Oh eagles arnt playing 10 yards off? 😉

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.