49ers @ Eagles, NFC Championship (not a thread for Bills debate, please)

HOUSE

3 minutes ago, Trock said:

Why is Frazier still employed with the Bills? 

Why Are you bringing this up in an Eagles/49era GameDay thread?

There aren't enough of those threads for you to post this in?

Stay on topic. This isn't the place for that. I am sure you'll have no issue finding a place to post that thought.

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, H2o said:

:rolleyes: like he can throw the ball to himself and catch it down field. Like he can block for himself until he's able to get the ball out. Let it go bruh

Like he can throw it to the other team. Oh, he did. Let it go? I’m good. Just pointing out why they made it close. Josh. 

Am I the only one who would get suspicious any time a receiver - who just made a circus catch - decides that the offense instantly needs to move into hurry up.

I mean, of all plays to toss the challenge flag, even if you’re not sure, I think a possession changing down would be the time. 

• Agree 1

Just now, Big Turk said:

Stay on topic. This isn't the place for that. I am sure you'll have no issue finding a place to post that thought.

Because this is a Buffalo Bills forum and it’s relevant.

• Disagree 1

Just now, Meatloaf63 said:

Because this is a Buffalo Bills forum and it’s relevant.

Not in this thread it isn't. Or does this thread secretly say 49ers/Eagles/Bills Trash Talk GameDay thread?

I don't see that anywhere do you?

Edited by Big Turk
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Niner D keeping them in it. Big miss by Hurtz to AJ. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Dopey said:

Like he can throw it to the other team. Oh, he did. Let it go? I’m good. Just pointing out why they made it close. Josh. 

Sure thing guy. Once, and that was because a guy broke off his route. Let it go bruh. 

Games can really come down to a few plays.  We've been hand-wringing about "what went wrong" all week, but if Allen hits Diggs when he's wide open in the 1st quarter, or if Cincy doesn't bat down a few balls at the LOS, that game could have unfolded much differently.

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

I’d still be a little nervous as an Eagles fan.  So much has gone their way and only up 7-0.

I agree but QB Johnson vs that defense is going to be tough. Under Shannahan's system the QB usually has to be a good game manager. So I guess it's possible. 

Just now, 78thealltimegreat said:

He was PFFs number 1 QB and had the 26th line he can’t do it all himself even though he kinda did 

We’re talking about one game. You don’t have to admit Josh kept them in that game, but did. PFF means nothing here. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.