Chargers @ Jaguars Playoff Game Thread (i.e. NOT a Bills thread;-)

Simon

4 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I feel for the Jaguar that has to go slump busting at halftime…it’s going to have to be a gnarly one to ward off this voodoo.

and if you think I mean a woman or even a human, think again.

I have a feeling that I shouldn’t, but I’m going to ask you to explain this.  If you can.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson said:

Josh Allen didn't play this bad in his 1st playoff loss

Wash out your mouth with soap! Mentioning Josh with this crap. Unless you meant Herbert

1 minute ago, FrenchConnection said:

Baseball players, when they’re in a slump, try to score with the ugliest woman they can find. It’s called a slump buster. 

Yes it works. 😝

2 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

Baseball players, when they’re in a slump, try to score with the ugliest woman they can find. It’s called a slump buster. 

I got that, it was the “if you think I mean a woman, or even a human, think again” part 

TBD is educational I always say

But I really ought to follow my better judgement and Not Ask to be educated

Edited by Beck Water

5 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I have a feeling that I shouldn’t, but I’m going to ask you to explain this.  If you can.

😂

As cleanly as I can, the legend of being on a losing streak and having particular relations with someone you wouldn’t normally have particular relations with to break the losing streak or bad mojo.

the relations wouldn’t be having coffee, unless you mean something else by “having coffee.”

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Vomit 1

1 minute ago, FrenchConnection said:

I’m calling it right now. Jags win this game.

If the Jags overcome 5 1st half turnovers and come back to win this game, then Staley should be fired before the post game presser. 

3 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

😂

As cleanly as I can, the legend of being on a losing streak and having particular relations with someone you wouldn’t normally have particular relations with to break the losing streak or bad mojo.

Right, it was the “think I’m talking about a woman or a human think again” part.  But my better judgement has come out of hibernation to say “Never Mind”

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.