Week 17: Bills at Bengals on MNF

Beck Water

21 minutes ago, 97bills said:

I think every game was big after KC lost and we took the number one seed. Even if we beat cin this week. Guess what next week playing NE will be a huge game , because I’m sure they want to end on a hi note plus we all no they hate us. So every game until the season is over is huge. 

They have a very good chance of beating Bridgewater and the Fins this week to set up a potential playoff berth for themselves as crazy as it sounds. If they beat the Fins then it's win and in for them against us.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

18 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

They have a very good chance of beating Bridgewater and the Fins this week to set up a potential playoff berth for themselves as crazy as it sounds. If they beat the Fins then it's win and in for them against us.

They should prepare to be very disappointed in that case.  

42 minutes ago, 97bills said:

I think every game was big after KC lost and we took the number one seed. Even if we beat cin this week. Guess what next week playing NE will be a huge game , because I’m sure they want to end on a hi note plus we all no they hate us. So every game until the season is over is huge. 

They may also be playing for a playoff spot if they beat the Dolphins on Sunday.

• Agree 1

36 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

These next two weeks are absolutely huge

I just don't think NE matches up well vs the Bills. Of course, it won't be an easy game to win. I just think the Bills are quite a bit better than NE. They would have to make a lot of mistakes to lose that game. 

4 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

I just don't think NE matches up well vs the Bills. Of course, it won't be an easy game to win. I just think the Bills are quite a bit better than NE. They would have to make a lot of mistakes to lose that game. 

It’s a Sunday 1pm game so chances are there will be a host of mistakes. 

KC very likely wins out.

I don't think it's a stretch to say that quite a bit of this team's SB hopes lay in the balance on Monday night.  It's not dramatic to say that. The differences between the top 3 AFC teams are so thin - homefield, and getting the extra week, are crucial this season.

Of course a championship is still possible if the Bills lose.  But it goes from being a mild incline, to a pretty steep mountain.  This is such a big, big game.  I want KC to have to make that trip to Buffalo.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

1 minute ago, Success said:

KC very likely wins out.

I don't think it's a stretch to say that quite a bit of this team's SB hopes lay in the balance on Monday night.  It's not dramatic to say that. The differences between the top 3 AFC teams are so thin - homefield, and getting the extra week, are crucial this season.

Of course a championship is still possible if the Bills lose.  But it goes from being a mild incline, to a pretty steep mountain.  This is such a big, big game.  I want KC to have to make that trip to Buffalo.

Like I said earlier, biggest game in Bills history....it's going to be terrifying to watch

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

22 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

This should be a good game. If I was to break it down:

QB: EVEN.  Both are elite and can take over a game.

RB -Bengals — they actually run the ball with Mixon who is a good RB

OL — Both are suspect IMO. I give the edge Bills

DL — even

LB — Cinci

Secondary - Bills

I predict a close game..  a winner by less than 3. 

No GM would take Burrow over Allen, not even Cinci’s.  He’s elite, but he’s a notch below Allen & Mahomes.  He has the best weapons in the game and was riding in the backseat during their Super Bowl run last year.  

RB.. Do they?  

Joe Mixon 4.0 YPC

Samaji Perine 4.2 YPC

Devin Singletary 4.6 YPC

James Cook 5.1 YPC

Logan Wilson & Germaine Pratt over Matt Milano and Tremaine Edmunds?….

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, WotAGuy said:

It’s a Sunday 1pm game so chances are there will be a host of mistakes. 

If the Bills are in the 1 seed going into week 18, don’t be surprised if Bills/ Pats is moved to 4 pm. I believe KC is 4 pm and the NFL won’t want the Chiefs to know the outcome. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

No GM would take Burrow over Allen, not even Cinci’s.  He’s elite, but he’s a notch below Allen & Mahomes.  He has the best weapons in the game and was riding in the backseat during their Super Bowl run last year.  

RB.. Do they?  

Joe Mixon 4.0 YPC

Samaji Perine 4.2 YPC

Devin Singletary 4.6 YPC

James Cook 5.1 YPC

Logan Wilson & Germaine Pratt over Matt Milano and Tremaine Edmunds?….

I’d be a lot more afraid of Mixon that singletary. 

As for QB? First Allen is a notch below Mahomes… I don’t think you can say they are equals with Mahomes going to 2 SB, and already being a league MVP..  Also I think Burrows and Allen are even.. I’d be hard press to choose which one I’d want more. (I’m not biased neither one is or ever will be my teams QB)  They are both great QBs and like I said IMO I’d be hard press to choose which one to draft if I was a GM. Mind you not like it’s a bad choice whichever one you choose. 

• Vomit 1

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

If the Bills are in the 1 seed going into week 18, don’t be surprised if Bills/ Pats is moved to 4 pm. I believe KC is 4 pm and the NFL won’t want the Chiefs to know the outcome. 

They are all TBD right now they do this on purpose and schedule the games after week 17 and games that impact each other go in same slot. 

16 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

If they lose this game.. we will still be here on Tuesday with SB aspirations…

Absolutely. Yet the sky will be falling for some. No doubt it is a gigantic game, but those saying “the playoffs start now!” are over inflating.

If the Bills lose, they still come back the next week. They still get home field advantage in the wildcard round. They still have a chance. It is not the playoffs, but it would certainly be an amazing position to be in. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 97bills said:

Have you watched Josh Allen play the hoodie the last 3 years? 

3 hours ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Didn’t he love baker? Lol

Literally thought last year Baker was better then Allen 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.