Week 17: Bills at Bengals on MNF

Beck Water

6 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

And I hope you learn to take yourself much less seriously and be less needy for approval.   That's why I bust your balls.   Don't use manipulative lady friend tactics.......if you wanted to brag about your fantasy team you should have justed started that thread saying so........and then you could have gone back to follow up on it.  :doh:   

There’s “ball busting” and then there’s “following people from thread to thread, making personal attacks”. I’m afraid that what you do is much more the latter than the former.

Take your recent reply about me relocating from western New York, but failing to find community because I’m too weird and don’t really belong anywhere, and therefore needing to seek it online. Is that supposed to be “ball busting”? 

I may indeed take things too seriously. But you DEFINITELY go too far and get too personal in insulting people. If your intent is to playfully bust balls, you’re doing it wrong.

2 hours ago, Buddy Hix said:

Groot had 4 sacks in 4 games, and only 3 sacks in his last 8 games. I think Groot needs to be a difference maker today if Buff is going to win.

He's not much of a win off the edge guy. He gets a lot of coverage sacks. If you're expecting him to get to the QB quickly then you're probably going to be let down. 

20 hours ago, Beck Water said:

Did he?  Didn’t see him in the pics

BTW pretty sure that’s Roger Saffold walking next to Josh Allen, and if so holy Toledo it explains how he gets pushed around, he looks no bigger than Allen.  He does not look like a top OLman

nbf96mzyveachzcnyhxt

Photo #9 of tonight's arrival photos....this is Saffold.

While, below is Dean Marlowe...(photo I think you were referencing as Saffold).

tj72bw9e2zmmlcrtcdky

1 hour ago, MasterStrategist said:

nbf96mzyveachzcnyhxt

Photo #9 of tonight's arrival photos....this is Saffold.

While, below is Dean Marlowe...(photo I think you were referencing as Saffold).

tj72bw9e2zmmlcrtcdky

Thank you!  And yes, that makes sense and you're right. 

Same skin tone, same beard style, but a much higher comfort level with someone who looks like #9 photo in front of our QB

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.