TNF- Jaguars @ Jets

T&C

2 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

I don't care for Lawrence. I've thought he's been over-rated since Clemson. I don't think he'll ever get in the conversation for best QB. Just my opinion

He’s a big guy out there but I’m not overly impressed either. 

Jets fans in garbage bags….

Edited by AlfaBill

2 minutes ago, WyoAZBillfan said:

Another couple of JV teams playing on Thursday…feels like going to the dentist so far. I love football but, haven’t seen much so far.

These aren’t JV teams .. both are playoff contenders. 

One team has an elite defense and they’re playing in cold, wet and windy conditions. 

• Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SCBills said:

These aren’t JV teams .. both are playoff contenders. 

One team has an elite defense and they’re playing in cold, wet and windy conditions. 

Ok…guess a few more games will show both these teams are still a fuzz away from being legit. Neither will be around after wild card weekend if that. 
Define elite…. Unless they score 14-17 points that won’t be enough to win. 

Edited by WyoAZBillfan
  • Dislike 1

Just now, WyoAZBillfan said:

Ok…guess a few more games will show both these teams are still a fuzz away from being legit. Neither will be around after wild card weekend if that. 

Ok… sorry TNF doesn’t have two of like six teams on every week. 

3 minutes ago, WyoAZBillfan said:

Define elite…. Unless they score 14-17 points that won’t be enough to win. 

I don’t want Bills to play the Jets in the playoffs.  They are a pain in the ass and, I think, a bad matchup for us. I have similar feelings about Miami…

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, mannc said:

I don’t want Bills to play the Jets in the playoffs.  They are a pain in the ass and, I think, a bad matchup for us. I have similar feelings about Miami…

Feels like Miami is an actual threat, tough O and a D that can ball. Jets are one dimensional at this point, Defense and little O

Edited by WyoAZBillfan

3 minutes ago, WyoAZBillfan said:

Feels like Miami is an actual threat, tough O and a D that can ball. Jets are one dimensional at this point, Defense and little O

If White can play a quarterback then that might significantly change the narrative, at least based on recent history 

8 minutes ago, mannc said:

this Offense sucks.  What in earth are you talking about.  You watching this game?

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Mojo44 said:

If White can play a quarterback then that might significantly change the narrative, at least based on recent history 

True, he’s played well this year. Long ways to go at this point. Few more solid hits, he made change his name to “footsteps”. Can’t argue his toughness, but a couple games don’t eliminate why he was put back on the bench prior. 

Just now, WyoAZBillfan said:

No Hurts? Curious.

Id take Lawrence over Hurts. 

T-Law’s potential is elite.. and he’s been looking such lately throwing to Christian Kirk and Zay Jones, not Devonta Smith and AJ Brown. 

Hurts is good though.  Way better than I ever thought he’d be. 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

this Offense sucks.  What in earth are you talking about.  You watching this game?

So it’s all based on this game?  The Jets beat us once and we beat them at home, in a close game.  They are offensively limited, especially with White injured, but the Bills defense had plenty of problems with them. It’s starting to look like they are giving up on this season, though.

5 minutes ago, WyoAZBillfan said:

If Miami is playing at home their defense is pretty good, but their defense is horrible on the road, which is where they'll be playing if they make the playoffs. They've given up 38, 27, 40, 27, 32, 33, 23 & 32 so far in road games. That's 252 total points and a 31.5 ppg average. The Bills have given up less for the whole year at 250 points.😂

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.