TNF- Jaguars @ Jets

T&C

I'm on the road about 10 miles from Metlife and there's just a drizzle with the rain going on and off and zero wind.. 42 degrees and nicer out than the last few nights.  

Still waiting for this ferocious wind and rain..

Edited by JerseyBills

7 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

This game is huge for playoff implications so expect a good game. I don't think matters to us but I think I want Jax.

If the Jags win they would be tied with the Titans, and they still have to play the Titans so yeah... anything to knock Tenn out of the playoffs works here.

• Like (+1) 1

Doesn't it help us more if the Jets win since they've beaten Miami and worsens their chances? 

2 minutes ago, T&C said:

If the Jags win they would be tied with the Titans, and they still have to play the Titans so yeah... anything to knock Tenn out of the playoffs works here.

Why? Titans suck. Rather see them in than a Jags team hitting their stride. 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Doesn't it help us more if the Jets win since they've beaten Miami and worsens their chances? 

Why? Titans suck. Rather see them in than a Jags team hitting their stride. 

Whatever it takes to keep the Titans out of the post season. No one should be worried about the Jags.

• Disagree 1

24 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I'm on the road about 10 miles from Metlife and there's just a drizzle with the rain going on and off and zero wind.. 42 degrees and nicer out than the last few nights.  

Still waiting for this ferocious wind and rain..

About 8:45 - 9:00 the rain is supposed to move in. With moderate to heavy rain about 10:00. The winds are only supposed to be 15 - 20 MPH during the game.

21 minutes ago, GolfandBills said:

I think the Jets win this game.  Ugly low scoring game I’m assuming it’s going to be.  I can’t see the Jags putting up a lot of points on the Jets defense in this weather 

I'm rooting for Jacksonville to win, but the Jets defense seems too good to lose 4 in a row, even with Zach Wilson at QB. GO BILLS!!

4 minutes ago, Turbo44 said:

Had to decide between Engram and knox in fantasy playoffs. Engram has been hot and worried about weather in Chicago so chose Engram 

I don't know uf I would've done the same. Against that defense and it's supposed to rain pretty good starting around 9:00 through the rest of the game. Good luck, hope Engram he does well for you tonight.👍

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.