TNF- Jaguars @ Jets

T&C

Just now, K-9 said:

Yes, going back to his first year at Clemson. He’s not doing anything he hasn’t done since he started playing football.

I just didn’t see it at all last year, not that I watched the Jags a ton.  Maybe what’s-his-name who coached them last year didn’t want him to?

1 minute ago, JerseyBills said:

FITZMAGIC!! With  great commercial.  Wow

We need a “who wore it better?” Between Diggs and Fitzmagic

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, mannc said:

So it’s all based on this game?  The Jets beat us once and we beat them at home, in a close game.  They are offensively limited, especially with White injured, but the Bills defense had plenty of problems with them. It’s starting to look like they are giving up on this season, though.

no it’s based on the fact that the Jets have one a single hake since they beat the Bills.  Their only hope was White and he’s out.  

“this game” IS the Jets right now

Jets are THE team you want in the playoffs 1st round.

point is moot—they aren’t making the playoffs. 

Edited by Mr. WEO
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, GETTOTHE50 said:

News flash: neither of these teams will make the playoffs 

News flash: You're wrong Jacksonville is making the playoffs. The Titans are starting Willis the rest of the season, only hold a 1 game lead and they play each other in week 18. I would think they are now the favorites in the AFC South. The Titans may not win another game this year. I personally thought the Jags were going to win the south before Tannehill was ruled out for the season, that only made it more likely imo.

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

Jets have only 3 points from an early turnover deep in jets territory. They looks horrible 

Announcers who were loving on Jets D now trashing its performance here LOL

Just now, SCBills said:

The Jags playcalling has the Jets defenses on skates

It does

Edited by Beck Water

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.