Over Under on Wilkins Package Grabs on Saturday

benderbender

He can’t grab anything with a broken thumb, just sayin…, 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Starr Almighty said:

Would it be weird if Josh got hard Wilkins rubbed his sack?

Awkward George Costanza GIF

6 hours ago, NewEra said:

I think the o/u should be how many times he pancakes our RG, whoever that may be. 

He wants Josh's nuts so bad, no one will stop him

Seriously though, we need to double team Wilkins. It needs to be a threesome.

• Haha (+1) 4

Ok, I grew up playing and watching hockey (just play and watch football now) but I have to admit, I like how hockey has a means for dealing with a*****e players.

I wish someone in football had the opportunity to go one on one with a cheap-shot artist.  I get why it doesn't happen, but in cases like this, it would be good.

And — not that there's anything wrong with that —  but Wilkins may be expressing some suppressed desires. There are many ways to get under an opponents skin; grabbing his package is a very interesting choice.

31 minutes ago, Nephilim17 said:

Ok, I grew up playing and watching hockey (just play and watch football now) but I have to admit, I like how hockey has a means for dealing with a*****e players.

I wish someone in football had the opportunity to go one on one with a cheap-shot artist.  I get why it doesn't happen, but in cases like this, it would be good.

And — not that there's anything wrong with that —  but Wilkins may be expressing some suppressed desires. There are many ways to get under an opponents skin; grabbing his package is a very interesting choice.

Oh, he absolutely is. No doubt about that.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.