NFL Week 6 - Bills victorious!!!! Over Chiefs - post game thread

BuffaloBill

8 minutes ago, Beast said:

Does anyone else feel like the Bills didnā€™t play to near their potential yesterday?

I feel we are the vastly superior team and let the Chiefs stay in the game.

Ā 

Our coach said ā€œglory to godā€ so it must be his willĀ 

Edited by Rock-A-Bye Beasley
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Ā 

Ā 

And if the Bills were without Lil' Dummy.........who was out concussed last week as the team had their best offensive showing of the season........it wouldn't have even been a close game. Ā 

He was disappointing yesterday for sure. Ā With Shakir playing as well as he is so far, there may be a gas peddle clutch with easing Shakir more in the starting role. Ā I donā€™t think McD will give up on McKenzie that fast, but I expect more shared time in HIGHMARK with GB.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, JayBaller10 said:

Itā€™s interesting you made this comparison because Skip and Shannon were talking about Allen the other day and Elwayā€™s name entered the conversationā€¦ then Skip says to Shannon ā€œbut heā€™s no Elwayā€¦ā€ Shannon stayed quiet. I think Allen is better than Elway, or at least will be by the end of this season. Heā€™s bigger, stronger, & faster in an era where athletes are superior to those in the 80s/90s. ā€œToughnessā€ is the main trait they share, more than mobility, or a live arm.

Skip is just another hater like Nick Wright. Who just this season stated that he believed in Baker more than he does Allen which made me laugh. Also, tweeted last night that Allen would have struggled against that Eagles secondary when trying to justify Cooper Rushā€™s performance.

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Comebackkid said:

I just want everybody to remember that Josh Allen doesn't make comebacks and if you hit him he'll start making mistakes and won't run anymore

And Steve Spagnuolo is a genius for rushing Allen.Ā  Amazing tactic that nobody ever thought of before and Allen was thrown off his game because of it. šŸ˜”

• Like (+1) 1

What a great edge-of-your-seat game!

Ā 

The Bills are 5-1, have the playoff seeding edge against both Ravens and Chiefs, have a bye week to rest and recover, injured players including Tre White are coming back, 3 out of next 4 games in Orchard Park with the (perceived) hardest stretch of the schedule behind them.Ā 

Ā 

Happy Monday!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Beast said:

Does anyone else feel like the Bills didnā€™t play to near their potential yesterday?

I feel we are the vastly superior team and let the Chiefs stay in the game.

Ā 

Ā 

Yes, because I don't think Chiefs D is as good as we made them.Ā 

Ā 

Bad fumble, not going for easy FGs, and short yardage turnover were killer.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by RichRiderBills
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Rock-A-Bye Beasley said:

I want Chris Jones fined for kickingĀ 

Ā 

I think that's reasonably likely to occur.Ā  It was a dirty play and a lot of people are reacting to it.Ā  Tripping, is I think the call.

Ā 

Very strange reffing in that game IMHO.Ā  Some fairly nothingburger DH/DPI calls on both teams.Ā  A huge amount of uncalled holding on OL, I noticed it more on the Chiefs of course but I'm sure our guys did their share.

Ā 

There were a couple other calls that I thought were bad misses.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Ā 

I think that's reasonably likely to occur.Ā  It was a dirty play and a lot of people are reacting to it.Ā  Tripping, is I think the call.

Ā 

Very strange reffing in that game IMHO.Ā  Some fairly nothingburger DH/DPI calls on both teams.Ā  A huge amount of uncalled holding on OL, I noticed it more on the Chiefs of course but I'm sure our guys did their share.

Ā 

There were a couple other calls that I thought were bad misses.

lol they wonā€™t fine a player for trippingĀ 

After watching 8 1:00 games (many with very bad offenses) I caught the first quarter of the Bills - Chiefs game before going to work.Ā  Just watched the rest of it.Ā  Love that 4th quarter.Ā  I will keep saying, they have to stop being sloppy in the Red Zone.Ā  Tighten that up and this game game would not be close.Ā 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.