NFL Week #6 - Bills at the Chiefs - 1st half game thread

BuffaloBill

Nah it's fine there.

The job there is don't give up the touchdown and the new corners aren't playing well at all today. 

I Don't want to play press man at the risk of a penalty or getting deked for a touchdown. I also don't want to show KC that I have something else for later. If he makes a 62 yarder to tie it at halftime I live with that.

1 minute ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Make no mistake. We played these 12 seconds much better than the 13 second debacle. 62 yard FG's are not supposed to be made more than 50% of the time.

Shouldn't even have to come to that.

They shouldn't even cross mid field

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, The Jokeman said:

No McKenzie failed us. 

McKenzie cost us 14 pts. I don't ever want to see him step on the field unless Shakir is injured. Cut him after this season. I've watched Bills football for 55 years and I've never in my life see one player completely butcher a game. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, y2zipper said:

Nah it's fine there.

The job there is don't give up the touchdown and the new corners aren't playing well at all today. 

I Don't want to play press man at the risk of a penalty or getting deked for a touchdown. I also don't want to show KC that I have something else for later. If he makes a 62 yarder to tie it at halftime I live with that.

Seriously…they made a 62 yd fg into the wind I was shocked they even attempted that.  That’s not like last years drive where it was a pretty routine fg 

Just now, HappyDays said:

Yep he's personally responsible for at least 10 points lost. I haven't seen a single Bills player create that kind of a swing in I don't know how long. And of course the first pass to Shakir he catches it clean and rips off a lot of YAC. If it's obvious to me it should be obvious to the Bills coaching staff.

This coaching staff is so freaking bull headed.... look at what happened the last 12 seconds.... AGAIN (may I add!!!!)!

Remember their refusal to put Matt Milano in for the MUCH revered Ramon Humber?  ugh