NFL Week #6 - Bills at the Chiefs - 1st half game thread

BuffaloBill

6 minutes ago, ChrisWatson#21 said:

I don’t understand for the life of me why players aren’t instructed to hold players in that situation and trade 5 yards for 5 seconds???  Am I missing something here?

They play zone isnt jamming the players more common with man

3 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

What we do after this FG will tell us if we learned.

What do you mean? I'm really not sure we could have done much different? I'd expect Allen and the Bills to get us to a 62 yard attempt as well in the same situation with timeouts.

I do think the smart play is to squib it. Ideally you will take off 4 seconds, 5 if you are really lucky and still have the opponent inside the 33 yard line. And if the player downs it immediately you should have them inside the 25.

Edited by Sammy Watkins' Rib

1 minute ago, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

Exactly who they should go after. I respect McDermott for getting us this far but he and Frazier aren’t getting over that hump. Stop worrying about their feelings. Back the brinks truck up to Payton and let him take josh to the promised land 

Agree 110 % 

4 minutes ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

Self inflicted wounds; plain and simple.  We play and coach scared against these fools when we are so much better.

It's obvious we have a better team

I'll leave to others to figure out why it doesn't translate on the scoreboard 

• Like (+1) 1

Andy Reid needed to let some time run off the clock before calling timeout on the 3rd and 13 play. I would have taken it down to 60 seconds. The Chiefs had all the time in the world if they had gotten a stop. Instead, because the Bills converted, the Bills had all the time *they* needed to get a score. 

1 minute ago, VaMilBill said:

More than a one-step drop with 5 seconds left results in an expiration of time. Why we weren’t playing press across the board is beyond me

Coach never really admited fault for last season so he cant learn or grow. Soft ass prevent defense and andy reid knows its coming.

Get rid of mckenzie dude is a nobody, he is small, nobody is interested and he consistently fails i think this experiment can be over now officially.