NFL Week #6 - Bills at the Chiefs - 1st half game thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, jkeerie said:

McD uses the timeouts after he sees the offensive alignment.  Then he changes the D.  The offense will change the play, but he gets an idea about how aggressive the O is going to be.

Giving the offense more time to come up with a plan is hardly ever the right move. Deny them time to come up with that "Do it Kels" stuff.

4 minutes ago, The 9 Isles said:

More bad decisions on D lead to a tied half with the Chiefs with a scripted O the open the second half. Their are so many mistakes that will haunt the Bills after this game. 

Naw, it’s called evolution. Learn from those errors and move on. Saddle up and enjoy the second half, it’s going to be a ride!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, ChrisWatson#21 said:

I don’t understand for the life of me why players aren’t instructed to hold players in that situation and trade 5 yards for 5 seconds???  Am I missing something here?

Unfortunately a half can’t end on a defensive penalty, but you're right that they should have held on the first play.

1 minute ago, ChrisWatson#21 said:

I don’t understand for the life of me why players aren’t instructed to hold players in that situation and trade 5 yards for 5 seconds???  Am I missing something here?

Only thing worse is they take a defensive time out to discuss doing literally everything but that. Makes zero sense. 

• Agree 1