Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Undocumented Migrants" are ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

On 6/2/2023 at 6:58 AM, B-Man said:

"I asked Sean not to joke about it. I said, 'Honestly, I don’t think it looks good for you or for anybody to joke about it. You can speak about it if you want, but I don’t think you should joke about it."

Said Donald Trump, quoted in The Hill about discussion on Biden's cognitive problems.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4031156-trump-says-he-told-hannity-not-to-joke-about-bidens-cognitive-ability/

President Trump doesn't want age to be an issue cuz he's old as the hills too. Only a few years younger than President Biden.

• Like (+1) 1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/3/2023 at 1:37 PM, Irv said:

I'm going to change.  No more "Demented" Biden.  That is disrespectful to a man that is worse shape than I ever could imagine.   Near death.  He even bonked his head on top of the door exiting Marine One same day that he went ass over tea kettle.  This is sad.  Hopefully he lives a few more years.  Whoever's running the DNC/Executive Branch should be ashamed.  What a mess.         

The one person who should really be ashamed is his wife. She has to know more than anyone he isn't healthy enough to do the job. 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

What a mess.  Feel sorry for the whole country and the Biden family.  Awful.  Just awful for the President.  Horrible scum around him in his state.  

Fresh Concerns Raised After Joe Biden Makes an Absolute Mess of Things in Meeting With UK PM Rishi Sunak

IMG_2782.thumb.jpeg.c498ee19762bbd5fd36d4758742e4220.jpeg

But if Biden’s over-worked handlers thought they could spend the days after the alarming incident credibly assuring voters that our octogenarian president is steady on his feet and mentally sharp, Biden himself burst that bubble fairly quickly, having to be directed everywhere he went Friday during a D.C. Marine Barracks parade while at times moving very slowly, and then shaking hands with thin air (again) during the Kansas City Chiefs’ visit to the White House on Monday.

And on Wednesday, Biden proceeded to embarrass himself and this country once again, making rambling remarks during a White House appearance alongside U.K. Prime Minister Rishi Sunak, who he first incorrectly referred to as “Mr. President” before rambling on about the Truman Balcony and forgetting the name of one of Britain’s most well-known PMs, Winston Churchill.

Also, take note of Biden’s heavy reliance on the cheat sheet of notes

https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2023/06/08/fresh-concerns-raised-after-joe-biden-makes-an-absolute-mess-of-things-in-meeting-with-uk-pm-rishi-sunak-n758091

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Fresh Concerns Raised After Joe Biden Makes an Absolute Mess of Things in Meeting With UK PM Rishi Sunak

IMG_2782.thumb.jpeg.c498ee19762bbd5fd36d4758742e4220.jpeg

But if Biden’s over-worked handlers thought they could spend the days after the alarming incident credibly assuring voters that our octogenarian president is steady on his feet and mentally sharp, Biden himself burst that bubble fairly quickly, having to be directed everywhere he went Friday during a D.C. Marine Barracks parade while at times moving very slowly, and then shaking hands with thin air (again) during the Kansas City Chiefs’ visit to the White House on Monday.

And on Wednesday, Biden proceeded to embarrass himself and this country once again, making rambling remarks during a White House appearance alongside U.K. Prime Minister Rishi Sunak, who he first incorrectly referred to as “Mr. President” before rambling on about the Truman Balcony and forgetting the name of one of Britain’s most well-known PMs, Winston Churchill.

Also, take note of Biden’s heavy reliance on the cheat sheet of notes

https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2023/06/08/fresh-concerns-raised-after-joe-biden-makes-an-absolute-mess-of-things-in-meeting-with-uk-pm-rishi-sunak-n758091

Stick a fork in that old POS, he’s done!

• Like (+1) 1

Strange how no one is concerned about the 80 yr old guy who fell, got a concussion and broke his ribs forcing him to miss 6 weeks of work. Oh yea….

I seem to remember that was old Mitch McConnell in April.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

Strange how no one is concerned about the 80 yr old guy who fell, got a concussion and broke his ribs forcing him to miss 6 weeks of work. Oh yea….

I like my presidents to not be indicted.

6 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

Groundbreaking observation. Stunning in its relevance. Please accept my thanks on behalf of the board membership. 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

So close. But I wasn’t accusing MCCarthy of having dementia. I was simply pointing out that he lost to a guy with dementia. You almost had it!

Great, another brain dead communist. Just what this board needs. 

The guy has been in DC for 50 years. He was VP for 8 of the last 15 years. Therefore there's mountains of video showing this guy and how he's carried himself during his public life.

So you know what I think when I compare that history to what I see in this video?

Gee, that guy has lost a bit off his fastball...

:lol:

If Biden once had a 90mph fastball, he can now barely place a ball on a tee.

@ChiGoose what color is the sky in your world?

Also notice the double take the woman in the blue dress takes at creepy Joe as he invades her personal space..

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

The guy has been in DC for 50 years. He was VP for 8 of the last 15 years. Therefore there's mountains of video showing this guy and how he's carried himself during his public life.

So you know what I think when I compare that history to what I see in this video?

Gee, that guy has lost a bit off his fastball...

:lol:

If Biden once had a 90mph fastball, he can now barely place a ball on a tee.

@ChiGoose what color is the sky in your world?

Also notice the double take the woman in the blue dress takes at creepy Joe as he invades her personal space..

He still wakes up thinking about me 🥰🥰🥰

I'll keep on telling pople on here that Joe had dementia.  My mom died in Sept 2021 and really starting going downhill at the beginning of 2019. She was showing signs before that.  Joke is at the point about  when my mom started going downhill it will just snowball.  If anyone says I am not a professional and don't know what I am talking about, I retired early and became my mom's primary caregiver at the beginning of 2019. Joke's brain is rapidlybecoming swiss cheese.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Wacka said:

I'll keep on telling pople on here that Joe had dementia.  My mom died in Sept 2021 and really starting going downhill at the beginning of 2019. She was showing signs before that.  Joke is at the point about  when my mom started going downhill it will just snowball.  If anyone says I am not a professional and don't know what I am talking about, I retired early and became my mom's primary caregiver at the beginning of 2019. Joke's brain is rapidlybecoming swiss cheese.

Same with my father-in-law, although it happened over a longer period.  He was starting to get bad but thankfully metastatic colon cancer took his life before he needed to be placed somewhere.

The Decline of a President: How 'Biden’s age is becoming apparent'

President Joe Biden is ailing on the world stage, prompting serious concerns over his ability to lead the United States.

The oldest president in history is hoping to beat his own record if re-elected in 2024, finishing his second term in 2028 at the age of 86 years old.

Mr Biden has faced serious health issues in the past that could be playing a factor in his public decline.

Sky News Digital Originals presents this report from host James Morrow.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

There is no denying that Biden is in decline

It’s actually kind of sad that this is the best the Democrats have to offer

What makes it worse is people were forced to vote for him, because there was a worse option across the way

Forced due to MSM and PAC fear narratives that aligned with DEM theatrics.

looking back at the results. sure seems like those corporate entities were lying like a rug.

14 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Forced due to MSM and PAC fear narratives that aligned with DEM theatrics.

looking back at the results. sure seems like those corporate entities were lying like a rug.

I assume that we’re going to include fox in the MSM seeing as how they’re paying out like $750 million for lying to the public

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

I assume that we’re going to include fox in the MSM seeing as how they’re paying out like $750 million for lying to the public

Of course.  And MSNBC and maddow for the same thing. Cable media is commentary. Not news 

• Haha (+1) 1

GOD SAVE US ALL

Maybe there is a good reason why Joe Biden would wind up a speech in Connecticut with “God save the Queen.”

Although I can’t imagine, offhand, what it might be. And maybe Joe hasn’t gotten the news about the Queen’s demise. It’s hard to say. He leaves the stage with his usual panache, too:

BIDEN: “God save the Queen!"
He’s in Connecticut. And the Queen is dead…

There is little in the Constitution regarding qualifications to be president. You have to be at least 35 years old, but it probably never occurred to the Founders to specify a maximum age. Maybe that has turned out to be an oversight that might be corrected via amendment.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/06/god-save-us-all.php

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

GOD SAVE US ALL

Maybe there is a good reason why Joe Biden would wind up a speech in Connecticut with “God save the Queen.”

Although I can’t imagine, offhand, what it might be. And maybe Joe hasn’t gotten the news about the Queen’s demise. It’s hard to say. He leaves the stage with his usual panache, too:

BIDEN: “God save the Queen!"
He’s in Connecticut. And the Queen is dead…

Karine Jean-Pierre will probably claim that he wasn't talking about "that" queen.

• Like (+1) 1