Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Four more years....Pause"

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/29/2023 at 1:24 PM, B-Man said:

Now . . . . . . . . . . . . . . don't answer with "what about Trump" ?

Think about what Joe has done over 50 years in Washington,

Think about how the average American is doing today

"My word as a Biden".........he IS senile.

Honest question: Why does he use that phrase? Are Biden’s generally well known for their honesty and integrity? How so? Since when? It’s a very odd statement to make. 

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, B-Man said:

He's fine. . . . . . . . . . 

Look at how he comes over and immediately grabs the woman holding the umbrella's hand.  He just can't keep his hands off the females regardless of their age.

I'm old enough to remember in his campaign where he said that's what they used to do back in the dark ages but now understands in this day and age it's inappropriate and promised to knock it off.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 2/15/2023 at 6:03 PM, B-Man said:

what.jpg

Here are some clips of today’s speech from president KJP called the ‘best communicator’ in the WH

81 MILLION votes. I have no idea at all what he was saying in that last clip. 81 MILLION votes.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 2/17/2023 at 1:25 PM, B-Man said:

'Everyone can see something is wrong': Former White House doctor slams 'alarming' Biden physical report

after it made no mention of his declining cognitive health

by Ronny Reyes

A former White House doctor criticized Joe Biden's latest physical report as 'alarming,' saying it makes no mention of his 'declining' mental health.  US Rep. Ronny Jackson, who served the Trump and Obama administrations, said Biden's latest health report was nothing but a 'cover-up' after the president's physical concluded that he was a 'healthy' and 'vigorous' 80-year-old who is fit for office.  'The majority of Americans can see that Biden's mental health is in total decline, yet there is no transparency from the White House on what's going on, if anything, to address this issue and his inability to do his job,'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11767245/Former-White-House-doctor-Trump-Obama-slams-alarming-Biden-physical-report.html