Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Four more years....Pause"

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

• BillsFanNC changed the title to Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Four more years....Pause"
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eb27c083-e8d7-48a7-b4c5-79c997333eed-105

Yeah, President Joe Is Getting Dumber. 

“The man’s cognitive decline is painful for anyone to watch. Those of us who are fortunate enough to have long-lived families are aware of how things change with older relatives even in the best of circumstances. We love our elders, and we do all we can to accommodate the aging process.”

https://pjmedia.com/stephen-kruiser/2024/05/06/the-morning-briefing-yeah-president-joe-is-getting-dumber-n4928790

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

At least the last time I s*** myself (February), I had a good reason.  I was in the ICU two  days after a transplant, full of painkillers and antibiotics and had a Foley catheter inserted.  At least I apologized to the nurses.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Spry POTUS, who by all accounts is sharp as a tack, lost a bit of his fastball.

:lol:

No, he's actually a terrible choice for our next president.  The only worse choice is trump.  I wish his spry ass would go impress the ladies playing shuffleboard.  

• Disagree 1

16 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Who among those who remain spry and sharp as a tack doesn't need directions to find their home office?

By all accounts we all do!

:lol:

A sitting president not taking questions is the biggest joke going.

They send that LBDKLFDSJFJEKLTTRTEE hire to the podium every day and that ratchet head provides NOTHING at every turn.

From top to bottom, this administration makes Jimmy Carter's administration look competent. 

• Agree 2