Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Undocumented Migrants" are ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/29/2023 at 1:24 PM, B-Man said:

Now . . . . . . . . . . . . . . don't answer with "what about Trump" ?

Think about what Joe has done over 50 years in Washington,

Think about how the average American is doing today

"My word as a Biden".........he IS senile.

Honest question: Why does he use that phrase? Are Biden’s generally well known for their honesty and integrity? How so? Since when? It’s a very odd statement to make. 

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, B-Man said:

He's fine. . . . . . . . . . 

Look at how he comes over and immediately grabs the woman holding the umbrella's hand.  He just can't keep his hands off the females regardless of their age.

I'm old enough to remember in his campaign where he said that's what they used to do back in the dark ages but now understands in this day and age it's inappropriate and promised to knock it off.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 2/15/2023 at 6:03 PM, B-Man said:

what.jpg

Here are some clips of today’s speech from president KJP called the ‘best communicator’ in the WH

81 MILLION votes. I have no idea at all what he was saying in that last clip. 81 MILLION votes.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 2/17/2023 at 1:25 PM, B-Man said:

'Everyone can see something is wrong': Former White House doctor slams 'alarming' Biden physical report

after it made no mention of his declining cognitive health

by Ronny Reyes

A former White House doctor criticized Joe Biden's latest physical report as 'alarming,' saying it makes no mention of his 'declining' mental health.  US Rep. Ronny Jackson, who served the Trump and Obama administrations, said Biden's latest health report was nothing but a 'cover-up' after the president's physical concluded that he was a 'healthy' and 'vigorous' 80-year-old who is fit for office.  'The majority of Americans can see that Biden's mental health is in total decline, yet there is no transparency from the White House on what's going on, if anything, to address this issue and his inability to do his job,'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11767245/Former-White-House-doctor-Trump-Obama-slams-alarming-Biden-physical-report.html

On 2/19/2023 at 9:42 AM, B-Man said:

'Everyone can see something is wrong': Former White House doctor slams 'alarming' Biden physical report

after it made no mention of his declining cognitive health

by Ronny Reyes

A former White House doctor criticized Joe Biden's latest physical report as 'alarming,' saying it makes no mention of his 'declining' mental health.  US Rep. Ronny Jackson, who served the Trump and Obama administrations, said Biden's latest health report was nothing but a 'cover-up' after the president's physical concluded that he was a 'healthy' and 'vigorous' 80-year-old who is fit for office.  'The majority of Americans can see that Biden's mental health is in total decline, yet there is no transparency from the White House on what's going on, if anything, to address this issue and his inability to do his job,'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11767245/Former-White-House-doctor-Trump-Obama-slams-alarming-Biden-physical-report.html

Well that’s persuasive! The same former Trump buttkisser who pronounced a 73 year old fat man to be the picture of good health and fitness. 

Just now, wnyguy said:

Forget Trump, do you think Biden is fine?

Biden is “fine” for an 80 year old man. I personally don’t believe an 80 year old man should be running for President, particularly when he’d be 86 by the end of the term. 
I have parents in their mid-80s so I’m pretty familiar with how they (and others their age) function. There’s nothing clinically wrong with them or anything that would be called dementia. Just normal old age slippage. That’s what I see in Biden. In other words, it’s obvious that he’s an old man, and if people want to vote for him despite the obvious, I can’t see any law (or indeed reason) why they shouldn’t be allowed to do so. 

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Biden is “fine” for an 80 year old man. I personally don’t believe an 80 year old man should be running for President, particularly when he’d be 86 by the end of the term. 
I have parents in their mid-80s so I’m pretty familiar with how they (and others their age) function. There’s nothing clinically wrong with them or anything that would be called dementia. Just normal old age slippage. That’s what I see in Biden. In other words, it’s obvious that he’s an old man, and if people want to vote for him despite the obvious, I can’t see any law (or indeed reason) why they shouldn’t be allowed to do so. 

My mother is in her 80's and in fine shape mentally and physically, this 80 year old President is not. You want to vote for him that's great but holy hannah this guy is not in the best health.

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

That's where the idea of a competency test comes in.  You can't help people from being (voting) stupid.

55 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

My mother is in her 80's and in fine shape mentally and physically, this 80 year old President is not.

How would you know this? An 80 year old man just traveled for about 16 hours into a war zone, then back to give a speech in Poland that was (the parts I heard) delivered just fine. 
No, I don’t think he’s as mentally or physically sharp as he was in his prime. But he’s not some Rudy Giuliani, contradicting himself in the course of ten seconds during an interview, or some Dianne Feinstein needing to be reminded of what she just said 10 minutes ago. He is what he is: a relatively fit, high-functioning elderly man. Would I prefer someone else? Of course. But that doesn’t mean he’s senile. 

1 minute ago, Doc said:

That's where the idea of a competency test comes in.  You can't help people from being (voting) stupid.

Oh, I’m all for the videotaped competency test that Nikki Haley proposed. I’d probably set the bar at 70, not 75. 

12 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

How would you know this? An 80 year old man just traveled for about 16 hours into a war zone, then back to give a speech in Poland that was (the parts I heard) delivered just fine. 
No, I don’t think he’s as mentally or physically sharp as he was in his prime. But he’s not some Rudy Giuliani, contradicting himself in the course of ten seconds during an interview, or some Dianne Feinstein needing to be reminded of what she just said 10 minutes ago. He is what he is: a relatively fit, high-functioning elderly man. Would I prefer someone else? Of course. But that doesn’t mean he’s senile. 

Oh, I’m all for the videotaped competency test that Nikki Haley proposed. I’d probably set the bar at 70, not 75. 

A war zone? You make it seem like he was in foxhole. Come on Frank. It was a long trip for sure but he wasn’t dodging enemy fire. 

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

A war zone? You make it seem like he was in foxhole. Come on Frank. It was a long trip for sure but he wasn’t dodging enemy fire. 

He was in Kiev. Word is that Russia was provided notice that he was going, and they apparently held off on firing missiles at Kiev while he was there so as not to precipitate World War III. But Kiev is being bombed all the time. 
Was London a war zone in World War II? Hmm, I think they refer to it as the Battle of Britain …

• Haha (+1) 1

The trip and visit to Kiev isn't accurately portrayed as travelling 16 hours into a war zone.

An honest portrayal of a "war zone" does not allow one to stroll around.

He is clearly infirm, and I can't watch him live, because it makes me uncomfortable.

He struggles to even read prepared notes, and is obviously, aggressively "handled."

The entire situation is awkward.

Edited by sherpa

Other than shaking hands with imaginary people, slurred speech, falling asleep at international meetings and during interviews, his shuffling gait and outbursts of random shouting, Joe Biden is a high functioning elderly man.

:lol:

You might convince someone that he's high functioning compared to his peers at the old folks home, but if you try to claim he's "high functioning" as friggin PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES....

Then again, thanks for confirming that you're someone that nobody should take seriously. 

35 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

He was in Kiev. Word is that Russia was provided notice that he was going, and they apparently held off on firing missiles at Kiev while he was there so as not to precipitate World War III. But Kiev is being bombed all the time. 
Was London a war zone in World War II? Hmm, I think they refer to it as the Battle of Britain …

Everyone knows where he was. Trying to sell it as a war zone, like it demonstrates some sort of courage or body armor, is asinine. Even the President didn’t take it as such. He was wearing a blue business suit! 

Mind you, I give him props for going…but let’s not make it into something it clearly wasn’t. 

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Agree 2

28 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Biden was supposed to be better than trump! 

Trump was supposed to get rid of ObamaCare and Hillary!  Oh and cut the deficit.  Sounds like you missed the point. Are you upset you didn’t get his internal Covid cleansing light?  

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Trump was supposed to get rid of ObamaCare and Hillary!  Oh and cut the deficit.  Sounds like you missed the point. Are you upset you didn’t get his internal Covid cleansing light?  

No I’m upset Biden wasn’t an upgrade.

instead of babbling old man tweeting nonsense and saying unbelievably dumb things, we have a slightly more polite old man that says dumb and incoherent things and has only made just about every policy even worse. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, nedboy7 said:

Trump did get rid of Hillary and didn’t have the votes he needed to get rid of Obamacare. 

And ….you actually did get his internal Covid cleansing light! You just got accustomed to calling it a vaccine. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Aussie Reporter Loses It on Air Covering Biden’s Mental Health.

“President Biden remains a healthy, vigorous 80-year-old male, who is fit to successfully execute the duties of the Presidency, to include those as Chief Executive, Head of State and Commander in Chief,” White House Physician Kevin O’Connor claimed.

Well, Sky News Australia host Rita Panahi found O’Connor’s assessment so absurd she couldn’t contain her laughter as she contrasted O’Connor’s finding with clips of Biden’s verbal stumbles, gaffes, and other embarrassing hits.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2023/02/27/watch-aussie-reporter-loses-it-on-air-covering-bidens-mental-health-n1674127

I’m so old, I can remember when we were told that Trump had made us an international laughingstock and that Biden would restore the respect of our allies.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1