Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Undocumented Migrants" are ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

wasn't asking.   There's no "?" in the post.  I Noted that the differentiation about the different types of dementia hadn't been made.  Can you appreciate the distinction?  There's a question...

I can appreciate that you are close to a line. 

2 minutes ago, Precision said:

I can appreciate that you are close to a line. 

If you are in the medial field, you ARE NOT allowed to ask the question!  

• Haha (+1) 1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like most of America’s problems, Biden’s dementia is caused by the Trump Administration, the rich, systematic racism, xenophobia, transphobia, homophobia, and arachnophobia.  It’s abundantly clear.  

Sincerely,

Tibs and BT

At least my doctorate is in Molecular Biology.  We had hospice come  to the house and help my mother. They said she had dementia. Doesn't matter what type. She was slowly losing her memory and couldn't remember anything. Near the end  she was calling all us kids (3) by other names. She kept saying she wanted to go home (her parents house). Grandma died in 1972 and grandpa died in 1983 and the house was sold then.  We would finally settle her down by telling her it was too late to go there. The next day she would start again  ad we would have to go through it again. Biden is not there yet, but he's on his way. 

To confirm Alzheimer's  an autopsy would have  been needed.  No reason to put her body and us through that. It was obvious it was dementia.

Edited by Wacka

Sure Joe,

Exactly 180 degrees backwards , you dumb M*&#$^@&*!R

Then I thought, it had to be taken out of context, but no. . . . . . . . . . 

Here's the whole speech.  Line is at 37:13.  He somehow segued from middle class home equity to law enforcement spending.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?526614-1/president-biden-unveils-budget-challenges-speaker-mccarthy&vod

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

It's the stutter he's always had.

C'mon man!

His speech has been abnormal his entire life.  by all accounts, it has actually improved.redhawk earlier this week. 

Can you imagine typing this and expect to be taken seriously? 🤦‍♂️🤦

• Agree 2

Jen Psaki Was Amazed That Biden Gave Speech This Morning Because He Normally “Does Nothing” At 9am

Former White House Secretary, Jen Psaki, made some interesting comments today about Joe Biden while discussing the urgent banking crisis. Psaki said, “It’s important to note President Biden does nothing at 9 AM … The fact that he’s doing this at 9 AM anyway speaks to how vital the White House recognizes it is for him to have his voice out there…

https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/watch-jen-psaki-was-amazed-that-biden-gave-speech-this-morning-because-he-normally-does-nothing-at-9am-mace/

• Shocked 1

20 minutes ago, B-Man said:

ha.gif

D’OH! WH amends transcript of Biden’s remark about guns to include what he MEANT to say

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2023/03/23/doh-wh-amends-transcript-of-bidens-remark-about-guns-to-include-what-he-meant-to-say/

His speech has been abnormal his entire life.  by all accounts, it has actually improved. - redhawk two weeks ago.

🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

• 3 weeks later...

Now, you probably looked at that transcript and the first thing that jumped out at you was probably Joe Biden’s apparent confusion about where he is and what was the question again?

And indeed, that’s definitely WTF-worthy.

It feels like every day is even worse than the last as far as his competence is concerned, probably because every day is even worse than the last.

But while it’s important to recognize that Biden’s brain has effectively turned to week-old moldy oatmeal, it’s also important to recognize that on the rare occasion he’s actually able to string a coherent sentence together, he’s most likely telling a bald-faced lie. And the transcript contains a pretty big whopper:

That makes Joe Biden younger than me...... LOL

I’m not sure which is worse:

- Biden lying about the whole story

- Biden thinking it was real and he was 32 in 1988/1989.

It’s definitely #2, right?

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Two days ago, Joke was asked an intelligent question by a kid in Ireland, and had to have his crckhead son  explain it to him. He stilll didn't get it and replied with his usual word salad.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Now addressing the Irish Parliament. Can you imagine Trump vomiting out an "address" like this? 

Ya, neither can I. He can address the pardon board in NY in a few years 

Joke's good at vomiting up words and lines.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He's doing good. 

Trump heading to jail 

Deflection again. In a thread about Joke's brain turning to mush (with concrete examples) you have to deflect. Typical lefty "winning". 

5 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Deflection again. In a thread about Joke's brain turning to mush (with concrete examples) you have to deflect. Typical lefty "winning". 

He's doing a good job. 

He is loyal to America and American values. Good man 

Just now, Doc said:

Sure he is. :lol: 

Stop being jealous 🤣

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He's doing a good job. 

Stop being jealous 🤣

After he gets his usual 10% cut for the big guy. from the CCP.

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He's doing good. 

He's doing "well"

34 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Yep.

All they got.

Multiple examples of his "age" in the past few days.

What's the response ?

Trump.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He's doing a good job. 

Stop being jealous 🤣

That won’t acknowledge his young granddaughter exists. Truly the behavior of a “good man”. 

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

That won’t acknowledge his young granddaughter exists. Truly the behavior of a “good man”. 

It's cute that they think he's a "good man" and not corrupt.  Tells me all I need to know.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, Doc said:

Joke's good at vomiting up words and lines.

Demented Biden can't even read from a teleprompter.  

Tibs, Billsy - respond with anti-Trump response.  Go ahead.  We know you want to.  Do it.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Does He Have Enough Crayons? Joe Biden Says He’s Writing a Book

BY ROBERT SPENCER 

Old Joe Biden’s trip to Ireland was the occasion for yet another display of what a cruel joke this man is, flaunting his corruption in our faces by bringing his influence-peddling artistic savant son Hunter along and demonstrating again and again that any acquaintance he once had with the English language is becoming more a thing of the past every day. That’s why it was striking when he told a no doubt astonished Irish Parliament that he was working on a book.

Even back in the 1980s and 1990s, when he was as vapid and smug as he is today but a good deal more glib, the prospect of Joe Biden writing a book without the aid of a ghostwriter would have been monkey-riding-a-bicycle territory. But at this late date, the prospect of Joe actually trying to compose a coherent English sentence is as inconceivable as the Democrats dropping all investigations of Donald Trump, apologizing for politicizing the judicial process, and nominating him for president in 2024.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/robert-spencer/2023/04/14/does-he-have-enough-crayons-joe-biden-says-hes-writing-a-book-n1687226

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Does He Have Enough Crayons? Joe Biden Says He’s Writing a Book

BY ROBERT SPENCER 

Old Joe Biden’s trip to Ireland was the occasion for yet another display of what a cruel joke this man is, flaunting his corruption in our faces by bringing his influence-peddling artistic savant son Hunter along and demonstrating again and again that any acquaintance he once had with the English language is becoming more a thing of the past every day. That’s why it was striking when he told a no doubt astonished Irish Parliament that he was working on a book.

Even back in the 1980s and 1990s, when he was as vapid and smug as he is today but a good deal more glib, the prospect of Joe Biden writing a book without the aid of a ghostwriter would have been monkey-riding-a-bicycle territory. But at this late date, the prospect of Joe actually trying to compose a coherent English sentence is as inconceivable as the Democrats dropping all investigations of Donald Trump, apologizing for politicizing the judicial process, and nominating him for president in 2024.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/robert-spencer/2023/04/14/does-he-have-enough-crayons-joe-biden-says-hes-writing-a-book-n1687226

I wonder whose book he'll copy...

• Like (+1) 1