Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Undocumented Migrants" are ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

12 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I don’t know who James Holzhauer is, so I did a quick search. 

Turns out he’s an accomplished guy, the third highest earner in the history of Jeopardy.  

In this case—we can agree. Of the three..Biden beats Trump. Trump beats Clinton.  Of the three,  Clinton is James Holzhauer—accomplished, intelligent, capable and ultimately, third.  That’s nothing to sneeze at. 

Well, true. 

Still: Clinton is clearly the most "intelligent" of the 3. The loser of the 3, but the most intelligent. So we are concerned about intelligence of our Presidents and whether Biden is slipping (quickly or gradually) because ... why?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Well, true. 

Still: Clinton is clearly the most "intelligent" of the 3. The loser of the 3, but the most intelligent. So we are concerned about intelligence of our Presidents and whether Biden is slipping (quickly or gradually) because ... why?

I disagree on the intelligence factor, or at least I’d say it’s a push between Clinton and Trump.   I think Clinton was much, much more skilled in the art of political science and had many more friends/associates in the right places.  Her experience as wife of Bill, Senator and later on Sec of State gave her unique access to all things political in the world.   Somehow, she managed to blow up what should have been the coronation of the heir apparent against an opponent with no experience in a world where normal rules don’t apply. 

Clinton is a smart and accomplished person, but she was also protected and enabled by the system.  For some odd reason, we get fascinated by these lineage/legacy candidates.  She had no ground game when Trump flipped the script. 

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I disagree on the intelligence factor, or at least I’d say it’s a push between Clinton and Trump.   I think Clinton was much, much more skilled in the art of political science and had many more friends/associates in the right places.  Her experience as wife of Bill, Senator and later on Sec of State gave her unique access to all things political in the world.   Somehow, she managed to blow up what should have been the coronation of the heir apparent against an opponent with no experience in a world where normal rules don’t apply. 

Clinton is a smart and accomplished person, but she was also protected and enabled by the system.  For some odd reason, we get fascinated by these lineage/legacy candidates.  She had no ground game when Trump flipped the script. 

You are correct.

But the point: which one has the highest IQ? I doubt there's any real debate. It's Clinton now, it was Clinton then, it will be Clinton next year.

Would she make the best President? America said "no." 

This is an interesting debate. 

Me in 1980: how could anyone vote for Reagan? He's dumb!

Me in 1988: maybe being smart (or smarter than the opposition) isn't really that important in a president.

Me in 2008: Good Lord, a dumb President can get us in a lot of trouble

46 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

You are correct.

But the point: which one has the highest IQ? I doubt there's any real debate. It's Clinton now, it was Clinton then, it will be Clinton next year.

Would she make the best President? America said "no." 

This is an interesting debate. 

Me in 1980: how could anyone vote for Reagan? He's dumb!

Me in 1988: maybe being smart (or smarter than the opposition) isn't really that important in a president.

Me in 2008: Good Lord, a dumb President can get us in a lot of trouble

I don’t know about the IQ test.  I think Trump’s IQ is underestimated, and he thrived in a competitive jungle that would defeat most people.  I think Clinton’s 

genius was in finding a medium that was controllable, maximizing her strengths and minimizing her weaknesses.  If you took Hillary out of the test tube of DC politics and placed her in NYC real estate/entertainment etc, she would likely fail.  When Trump entered her world, well, we know the results.  I’d also go so far as to say without Bill Clinton paving the way, HRC’s career stalls out long before Sec of State.  

Pure guess on my part, and you may well be 100% correct on IQ test.  I think as you have pointed out, that’s only one piece of a complicated puzzle. 

1 minute ago, Irv said:

What a mess.  If the Bozos re-elect that dude - we're *****!

Like I said before, the Repubs need to frame 2024 as Kammy's Presidential election.  No one, not even Dems, want that.n  Hell they don't even want a 2nd term of Joke. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

Like I said before, the Repubs need to frame 2024 as Kammy's Presidential election.  No one, not even Dems, want that.n  Hell they don't even want a 2nd term of Joke. 

Maybe the administration can try something different like telling the truth about the President's physical and mental condition?  Like releasing his latest health evaluation to the public.

Maybe the members of the media that have to sit through these charade press conferences where they are given questions to ask with pre-determined answers on queue cards that the President reads back to them, can ask some real questions such as why can't we ask unrehearsed questions, and why is the President incapable of forming a coherent response to questions that aren't on those queue cards?

Maybe Congress can demand answers about the silent coup in progress where an unelected and unknown person is assuming the role of President and sitting in the Oval Office making day-to-day decisions?

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

aybe the administration can try something different like telling the truth about the President's physical and mental condition?  Like releasing his latest health evaluation to the public.

Can you make up your mind?

On 6/28/2023 at 2:12 PM, All_Pro_Bills said:

As I said on another thread in the world of politics the truth and facts don't matter.  All you need to do is tell a convincing enough story that people will believe. 

According to All “Pro” - the only time facts matter is when we are talking about Biden.

When it comes to Trump - leave him alone! 

15 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Maybe the administration can try something different like telling the truth about the President's physical and mental condition?  Like releasing his latest health evaluation to the public.

Maybe the members of the media that have to sit through these charade press conferences where they are given questions to ask with pre-determined answers on queue cards that the President reads back to them, can ask some real questions such as why can't we ask unrehearsed questions, and why is the President incapable of forming a coherent response to questions that aren't on those queue cards?

Maybe Congress can demand answers about the silent coup in progress where an unelected and unknown person is assuming the role of President and sitting in the Oval Office making day-to-day decisions?

It is a silent coup.  I bet Biden doesn't even know it.  And the Dems don't care.  They use the demented old fool as a prop for whoever is running the Executive Branch.  It's like the Wizard of ***** Oz!  What a mess.       

3 minutes ago, Irv said:

It is a silent coup.  I bet Biden doesn't even know it.  And the Dems don't care.  They use the demented old fool as a prop for whoever is running the Executive Branch.  It's like the Wizard of ***** Oz!  What a mess.       

And yet he still beat this:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d79b75f48bed320a98a6

And this

@Irv - tissue?

12 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

No need to tell everyone what is plainly obvious.  The Dems just have no choice but to feign ignorance or hope they can manage it.  I just don't see the long play here because no one wants Kammy as President.

2 minutes ago, Irv said:

Let's say that's true. That Biden is pretty much out of it and he's delegated White House decisionmaking to various advisors.

Is this such a bad thing?

I can't stand Trump. But if he'd left foreign policy decisionmaking to "my generals," tax/spend policy to Paul Ryan, and outsourced judicial nominations to the Federalist Society (something he did stick to), wouldn't his administration been more successful? Wouldn't he (gasp!) still be President? I consider Reagan's presidency to be the most successful overall since FDR. And he famously set a tone and then got the hell out of the way of most decisions. Oh, and was senile by the end to boot.

The presidency by committee is a feature, not a bug.

Just now, BillStime said:

And yet he still beat this:

And this

@Irv - tissue?

You're a one trick pony.  You should just cut and paste that for all your posts, because that's all you have.  Groundhog Day.    

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Let's say that's true. That Biden is pretty much out of it and he's delegated White House decisionmaking to various advisors.

I can't stand Trump. But if he'd left foreign policy decisionmaking to "my generals," tax/spend policy to Paul Ryan, and outsourced judicial nominations to the Federalist Society (something he did stick to), wouldn't his administration been more successful? Wouldn't he (gasp!) still be President? I consider Reagan's presidency to be the most successful overall since FDR. And he famously set a tone and then got the hell out of the way of most decisions. Oh, and was senile by the end to boot.

Considering the state of the country and the majority of people saying it's on the wrong track, the answer is "obviously yes."

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

These are good points.  But I think there is a fundamental difference here.  Great leaders knowingly delegate.  The problem is that I don't think Biden knows who is making the decisions.  He doesn't know he's a prop. 

If things were right in the world, both Biden and Harris would be gone with the 25th amendment.  But the DNC/Oz won't let that happen.  I also think it's a travesty for folks like you, Billsy, Tibs, all the others who didn't like mean tweets,  who cast your vote for this guy,  got somebody else.   You got tricked.  That is sad.  What a mess. 

20 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Um, what?

image.thumb.jpeg.3e4f03d4473f883c7c7037836f84a54e.jpeg

What a mess.

20 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Do you think Reagan was a great leader?

Yes.  He was a great leader.  He got shot and still was more effective than the clown show we have now.  Bidenomics?   What a laugh.  What a mess.    

14 minutes ago, Irv said:

What a mess.

Yes.  He was a great leader.  He got shot and still was more effective than the clown show we have now.  Bidenomics?   What a laugh.  What a mess.    

Re: Reagan.

https://www.whatsbestnext.com/2009/11/leadership-advice-from-ronald-reagan/

Surround yourself with the best people you can find, delegate authority, and don’t interfere as long as the policy you’ve decided on is being carried out.

Compare Trump. He started out spouting the Reagan advice: "I have the best people." And then he appointed the people he thought were best - "my generals."

And then he fired them. All of them. And fired them again. And got in the way of every decision possible. Got in his own way. And got in trouble by not keeping out of the way.

Reagan clearly had dementia, certainly evident by his second term. Maybe Trump did too? One surrounded himself with the best people he could find (well, not all the best - there was James Watt and Oliver North), pointed them in the direction he wanted to go in, and left them alone to do it. One surrounded himself with the best people he could find, immediately began second-guessing them, fired them, and had to rely on a series of "Acting" fools and clownish advisors (Rudy Giuliani, anyone?) by the end.

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Re: Reagan.

https://www.whatsbestnext.com/2009/11/leadership-advice-from-ronald-reagan/

Surround yourself with the best people you can find, delegate authority, and don’t interfere as long as the policy you’ve decided on is being carried out.

Compare Trump. He started out spouting the Reagan advice: "I have the best people." And then he appointed the people he thought were best - "my generals."

And then he fired them. All of them. And fired them again. And got in the way of every decision possible. Got in his own way. And got in trouble by not keeping out of the way.

Reagan clearly had dementia, certainly evident by his second term. Maybe Trump did too? One surrounded himself with the best people he could find (well, not all the best - there was James Watt and Oliver North), pointed them in the direction he wanted to go in, and left them alone to do it. One surrounded himself with the best people he could find, immediately began second-guessing them, fired them, and had to rely on a series of "Acting" fools and clownish advisors (Rudy Giuliani, anyone?) by the end.

I also think it's a travesty for folks like you, Billsy, Tibs, all the others who didn't like mean tweets,  who cast your vote for this guy,  got somebody else.

You got sold a bill of goods.  Lied to.  Tricked.  You should be outraged.  Played for a rube.  A common fool.  Used.  I feel sorry for you for being duped like that.  

Edited by Irv

Joe Biden Is Unfit To Be President

No matter how much his Democratic cronies run cover for him, Joe Biden is unfit to serve. Period. End of story. Any claims to the contrary are gaslighting. 

By Jennifer Galardi

Joe-Biden-2.jpg

Joe Biden sat down with MSNBC on Thursday to discuss some of the country’s issues including the Supreme Court’s most recent ruling striking down affirmative action in college admissions, Wagner group’s military revolt in Russia and his re-election campaign. 

The most popular clip in the 20-minute-long interview didn’t involve Biden commenting on the court’s monumental decision or inflation or Ukraine.

The most widely distributed clip was a ten-second snippet of the 46th president awkwardly getting up out of his chair after the interview, shaking host Nicolle Wallace’s hand, and walking off set before the show cut to commercial. 

Wallace didn’t miss a beat saying, “Don’t go anywhere, it’s a very exciting day around here. We’ll have reaction and analysis to everything we just heard” as Biden crossed behind her to exit the stage. 

Photos and videos of the strange moment went viral almost immediately. According to Newsweek, the video was viewed over 2 million times on Twitter in a matter of hours. 

A tweet from former Wisconsin governor Scott Walker captured many people’s sentiment perfectly: “The Biden presidency in one clip.” 

Not to beat a dead horse, but everyone on both sides of the aisle recognizes Biden’s age and cognitive decline as a massive problem. 

It’s redundant to point out his many falters, falls, and missteps.

Biden’s interview, filled with half sentences, incongruent thoughts, and long-winded, senseless responses, demonstrated just how feeble the president is. 

It seems cruel to put forth a man in his state for one of the most demanding and stressful jobs in the world, his decline on display for all to witness. 

Someone – particularly someone who truly cares for the elder statesman, like his wife – needs to throw the flag.

But they won’t. They can’t. Democrats have no one else to use as a puppet. 

https://www.19fortyfive.com/2023/07/joe-biden-is-unfit-to-be-president/

On 7/2/2023 at 12:24 PM, B-Man said:

Joe Biden Is Unfit To Be President

No matter how much his Democratic cronies run cover for him, Joe Biden is unfit to serve. Period. End of story. Any claims to the contrary are gaslighting. 

By Jennifer Galardi

Joe-Biden-2.jpg

Joe Biden sat down with MSNBC on Thursday to discuss some of the country’s issues including the Supreme Court’s most recent ruling striking down affirmative action in college admissions, Wagner group’s military revolt in Russia and his re-election campaign. 

The most popular clip in the 20-minute-long interview didn’t involve Biden commenting on the court’s monumental decision or inflation or Ukraine.

The most widely distributed clip was a ten-second snippet of the 46th president awkwardly getting up out of his chair after the interview, shaking host Nicolle Wallace’s hand, and walking off set before the show cut to commercial. 

Wallace didn’t miss a beat saying, “Don’t go anywhere, it’s a very exciting day around here. We’ll have reaction and analysis to everything we just heard” as Biden crossed behind her to exit the stage. 

Photos and videos of the strange moment went viral almost immediately. According to Newsweek, the video was viewed over 2 million times on Twitter in a matter of hours. 

A tweet from former Wisconsin governor Scott Walker captured many people’s sentiment perfectly: “The Biden presidency in one clip.” 

Not to beat a dead horse, but everyone on both sides of the aisle recognizes Biden’s age and cognitive decline as a massive problem. 

It’s redundant to point out his many falters, falls, and missteps.

Biden’s interview, filled with half sentences, incongruent thoughts, and long-winded, senseless responses, demonstrated just how feeble the president is. 

It seems cruel to put forth a man in his state for one of the most demanding and stressful jobs in the world, his decline on display for all to witness. 

Someone – particularly someone who truly cares for the elder statesman, like his wife – needs to throw the flag.

But they won’t. They can’t. Democrats have no one else to use as a puppet. 

https://www.19fortyfive.com/2023/07/joe-biden-is-unfit-to-be-president/

I prefer the latest piece by "Jennifer Galardi," a health/fitness/yoga writer. This one brings a special kind of prognostication skill to the table. Skip it at your own risk!

https://www.19fortyfive.com/2023/07/larry-elder-the-next-president-of-the-united-states/

30 minutes ago, B-Man said:

He's fine.

Keep pushing Bidenomics, it really is helping.

I can't see him running for a 2nd term. He might not even finish this one.  He will either be dead, or his health will decline to the point where he will be forced to step down within the next 4 years. I am surprised that hasn't happened already. Guy is a drooling vegetable. Nobody including the Dems wants the cackling Queen taking over either.

Edited by Gregg

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

I can't see him running for a 2nd term. He might not even finish this one.  He will either be dead, or his health will decline to the point where he will be forced to step down within the next 4 years. I am surprised that hasn't happened already. Guy is a drooling vegetable. Nobody including the Dems wants the cackling Queen taking over either.

They don't care.  As long as a D wins, it doesn't matter how infirm or unqualified they are.

• Like (+1) 2

Report today that Biden is yelling and swearing at all his aides. Getting closer to  end stage dementia. My mother started physically fighting with all of us the last couple of years whenever we would try to dress her in the morning or for bed.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Report today that Biden is yelling and swearing at all his aides. Getting closer to  end stage dementia. My mother started physically fighting with all of us the last couple of years whenever we would try to dress her in the morning or for bed.

If that’s the litmus test for dementia then a lot of you MAGA whack jobs on here better start checking out elder care facilities. 

• Haha (+1) 1