Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Undocumented Migrants" are ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

I took care of my mom  through the end stages of dementia.  Biden is progressing down that track at full speed. 

Driving that train, high on cocaine
Joe Biden you better, watch your speed
Trouble ahead, trouble behind

And you know that notion just crossed my mind

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Report today that Biden is yelling and swearing at all his aides. Getting closer to  end stage dementia. My mother started physically fighting with all of us the last couple of years whenever we would try to dress her in the morning or for bed.

More than a few sources reporting that today.  Last year he lost his temper with Zelensky, per NBC.....

Biden lost temper with Zelenskyy in June phone call when Ukrainian leader asked for more aid

New Biden Spin—He's a Real Jerk So...No Dementia!

by Stephen Kruiser

It is time for another Mainstream Media production of “Joe Biden Is Totally All There!”

This one is presented by the spinmeisters over at Axios. In an effort to avoid chiropractic and physical therapy Axios writers like to trade days with the hacks at Politico when it comes to licking Biden’s boots. Robert covered this one for us: "Until now, however, the establishment media has dutifully done its part to keep the public from seeing the real Joe Biden. In another sign that the Left is preparing to throw Old Joe overboard, Axios on Monday revealed that the real Joe Biden is ill-tempered

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2023/07/11/the-morning-briefing-new-biden-spin-hes-a-real-jerk-so-no-dementia-n1709615

Just now, B-Man said:

New Biden Spin—He's a Real Jerk So...No Dementia!

by Stephen Kruiser

It is time for another Mainstream Media production of “Joe Biden Is Totally All There!”

This one is presented by the spinmeisters over at Axios. In an effort to avoid chiropractic and physical therapy Axios writers like to trade days with the hacks at Politico when it comes to licking Biden’s boots. Robert covered this one for us: "Until now, however, the establishment media has dutifully done its part to keep the public from seeing the real Joe Biden. In another sign that the Left is preparing to throw Old Joe overboard, Axios on Monday revealed that the real Joe Biden is ill-tempered

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2023/07/11/the-morning-briefing-new-biden-spin-hes-a-real-jerk-so-no-dementia-n1709615

How to quickly identify a useful idiot 101...

"Lost a bit off his fastball"

@ChiGoose The King

"By all accounts he is in better shape than he was years ago"

@redtail hawk

MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski tells Biden's staff to 'do a better job' so he doesn't look so lost

In other words come on media, do a better job of distorting facts to the American people. It's our sacred mission as journalists

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, B-Man said:

It's not funny anymore.

The man is ill.

Joe Biden Falls Apart on Camera During Meeting With Israel’s President.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbrown/2023/07/18/joe-biden-falls-apart-on-camera-during-meeting-with-israels-president-n2625890

This is an example of why it will be Newsome as the Dem candidate in 2024. They probably would remove Biden right now, but nobody (including the Dems) wants the useless cackling airhead taking over. The Dems will "Weekend at Bernie's" Biden till the election in 2024. They can't do it for 4 years after that. That is assuming that he will be alive for another 4 years which I doubt.

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, B-Man said:

It's not funny anymore.

The man is ill.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbrown/2023/07/18/joe-biden-falls-apart-on-camera-during-meeting-with-israels-president-n2625890

This is sad.  Pathetic.  I agree with @Gregg.  They're going to prop up Coke Biden until they can get to the election.  As bad as Coke is, Harris is worse.  What a mess.    

• Like (+1) 2

17 hours ago, B-Man said:

It's not funny anymore.

The man is ill.

It is simply inconceivable that any rational individual would consider this man capable of the office.

We are in for an interesting 18 months, and not in a good way.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, sherpa said:

It is simply inconceivable that any rational individual would consider this man capable of the office.

We are in for an interesting 18 months, and not in a good way.

Real Life Emperor Has No Clothes, before our very eyes

Was that Hans Christian Andersen?

2024 GENERAL ELECTION

President Biden leads former President Trump 49 - 44 percent in a hypothetical general election matchup among registered voters. This is essentially unchanged from June, when Biden had a slight lead over Trump, 48 - 44 percent.

https://poll.qu.edu/poll-release?releaseid=3876

"I can't believe I'm losing to a guy with advanced dementia"

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

2024 GENERAL ELECTION

President Biden leads former President Trump 49 - 44 percent in a hypothetical general election matchup among registered voters. This is essentially unchanged from June, when Biden had a slight lead over Trump, 48 - 44 percent.

https://poll.qu.edu/poll-release?releaseid=3876

"I can't believe I'm losing to a guy with advanced dementia"

I never pay attention to polls no matter who they favor. Remember in 2016 the polls/media were saying it was a slam dunk Hillary would be President. From now until the election the polls will go back and forth on who is leading who.

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Gregg said:

I never pay attention to polls no matter who they favor. Remember in 2016 the polls/media were saying it was a slam dunk Hillary would be President. From now until the election the polls will go back and forth on who is leading who.

Good point on polls. But two responses:

- Trump loves citing polls when they show him in the lead vs. DeSantis, etc.

- State-by-state polls are kind of trash these days. Kind of; they're still (amazingly to me, given how many people ignore pollsters) useful, but just barely. And of course we elect presidents state-by-state. National polls are weirdly still pretty good. The consensus of the reliable national polls in 2020 had Biden up by about 7 percent, which is just about what he won by in the popular vote.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Good point on polls. But two responses:

- Trump loves citing polls when they show him in the lead vs. DeSantis, etc.

- State-by-state polls are kind of trash these days. Kind of; they're still (amazingly to me, given how many people ignore pollsters) useful, but just barely. And of course we elect presidents state-by-state. National polls are weirdly still pretty good. The consensus of the reliable national polls in 2020 had Biden up by about 7 percent, which is just about what he won by in the popular vote.

The one thing that the polls can't predict however is Biden's health. Not that Trump is in great shape, and they are both old. It seems like Biden's health is more of a factor. It wouldn't surprise me if its Newsome or someone else as the Dem candidate in 2024. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/20/2023 at 7:12 AM, BillStime said:

Notice the cult never says anything about the Governor of Texas, either.

They really do try so hard.

FDR and Abbott did/do not have dementia.  Big difference.  Try to get your logic right, for once.  Just try OK?  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/20/2023 at 4:12 AM, BillStime said:

Notice the cult never says anything about the Governor of Texas, either.

They really do try so hard.

I really don’t understand why it’s even a thing, so Joe Biden fall off his bicycle. When was the last time Donald Trump ever got his fat ass on a bicycle to do anything?

The only mistake to Joe does is not know his limitations. He tries to do things like a younger man would not given two *****, who is around to see it. Where is Donald Trump would never put himself into a situation where he had to strain himself.

which is worse?

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

A bit off his fastball @ChiGoose

By all accounts... @redtail hawk

:lol:

Would this be opposed to making his own reality like Donald Trump does

Biden probably does have dementia. He is old and slow and anybody can see it.

But at least he’s not Donald Trump

• Vomit 1

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

The only mistake to Joe does is not know his limitations.

Human nature - no one likes to acknowledge they're aging and limitations.

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I really don’t understand why it’s even a thing

Because these MAGA nutters completely erased the four years of corruption, golfing, and fumbling of the Trump administration.

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Human nature - no one likes to acknowledge they're aging and limitations.

Because these MAGA nutters completely erased the four years of corruption, golfing, and fumbling of the Trump administration.

If only excessive golfing was the only thing that Donald Trump did I could live with that whatever he says that he wasn’t going to do as much golf as Obama. It didn’t really bother me that he spent so much time doing it after that that to me is a little white lie.

But it just gets worse from there

And worse

And worse

And worse

• Haha (+1) 1

On 7/20/2023 at 10:12 AM, B-Man said:

This man HAS dementia.

Joe's clearly in mental decline and even Dems know it.  They just need for him to stay upright for another year-and-a-half. 

He HAS dementia.

If you're going to lie to the American people about your involvement with Hunter , how your son Beau died at war, how Bidenomics is proving people are earning more while prices are dropping, and how you are the most transparent administration in history,

you may as well let everyone know that you cured cancer as we know it as well.

Well done, Joe. Well done.

• Shocked 1
  • Angry 1

23 minutes ago, B-Man said:

He HAS dementia.

If you're going to lie to the American people about your involvement with Hunter , how your son Beau died at war, how Bidenomics is proving people are earning more while prices are dropping, and how you are the most transparent administration in history,

you may as well let everyone know that you cured cancer as we know it as well.

Well done, Joe. Well done.

Someone messing with Joke's teleprompter?

Trump coming on strong in the rambling, addled old man derby.

Iowa voter asks trump about a carbon dioxide sequestration pipeline. He's obviously never heard of such a thing and has zero idea what she's talking about, but that ain't gonna stop him from assuring the voter that he has a solution!

Fox (!) alum (from back when Gutfeld was actually kind of funny) TV's Andy Levy summarized it nicely:

“This is when you’re in school and the teacher assigns you a 500-word essay and so you just spend like 300 words bullshitting because you have no idea. ‘In this essay, I will’,” jokes co-host Andy Levy. “You just start throwing words in like solely to get the word count up. And that’s exactly what he’s doing. He does not have a clue what she’s [the voter is] talking about.”

He has the best words! All 4 of them. And he's going to use them over and over and over again in every possible combination, signifying nothing. But he's a genius!

Edited by The Frankish Reich