Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Undocumented Migrants" are ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

More Photos and Videos From Biden's Maui Trip Raise Serious Health Concerns

IMG_2926.thumb.jpeg.1a8c61f01997c0de6d35dbfddfc212a9.jpeg

He won’t last out his term, never mind run for reelection.  

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/08/22/more-photos-and-videos-from-bidens-maui-trip-raise-serious-mental-and-physical-health-concerns-n2162923

I agree.  These guys are all ego maniacs.  He should and may bow out.  He's a hip fx away from death.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

42 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I agree.  These guys are all ego maniacs.  He should and may bow out.  He's a hip fx away from death.

You guys got to get somebody else.  This guy is falling apart right in front of our eyes.  Sad.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On 8/15/2023 at 10:31 AM, Gregg said:

01H7WQCNKGS9PR1GV3791YTA5A.jpeg?w=290&dp

One of the greatest movies ever.  Assign characters:  tin man = industry, scarecrow - ag.  fill in the rest in your opinion.  no wrong answer.s or dispute mine;.... ok then, cowardly lion = us, the american people in response to existential threats.  ''the man behind the curtain= take your pick

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

On 8/19/2023 at 5:16 PM, Doc said:

Joke slurs his words and makes no sense all the time.  What legal stress is he under?

By your logic, Trump then is done.  President Biden is the leader of the free world.  Trump's concerns right now consist principally of golf, eating red meat, lying about his weight, and, in his view, a few "fake indictments."  If he can't deal with "fake indictments" and procuring the proper ketchup to apply to his steak, then I don't know how he could possibly handle the stress of the presidency.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

By your logic, Trump then is done.  President Biden is the leader of the free world.  Trump's concerns right now consist principally of golf, eating red meat, lying about his weight, and, in his view, a few "fake indictments."  If he can't deal with "fake indictments" and procuring the proper ketchup to apply to his steak, then I don't know how he could possibly handle the stress of the presidency.  

Joke a LEADER. LOL. The drooling vegetable couldn't even spell his first name if you spotted him the J and E. America doesn't have a President and hasn't had one for the last 3 years. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Irrational anger is a sign of early onset dementia.

Like Biden tends to do whenever he is questioned.

Chris - early?  I think it's the latter stages .  

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Irv said:

Chris - early?  I think it's the latter stages .  

I wonder who the Dems will have run in 24. Biden isn't capable and there is a decent chance he isn't around by then anyway. The Dems probably think Newsome is the future. That might be for 2028 not next year. God help us if he ever becomes President given what he has done to CA.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.

• Thank you (+1) 2

16 hours ago, Doc said:

Hoax.

Incorrect usage.  "Hoax" is properly used when someone says something that is false.  For instance, "hoax" would properly follow "Trump won the 2020 presidential election!," or "windmill noise causes cancer!," or "Ivermectin is an effective treatment for COVID!"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Incorrect usage.  "Hoax" is properly used when someone says something that is false.  For instance, "hoax" would properly follow "Trump won the 2020 presidential election!," or "windmill noise causes cancer!," or "Ivermectin is an effective treatment for COVID!"

Hoax.

• Thank you (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Is there anything Biden didn't do?  When he walked on Mars, he lowered the deficit 110% and cured cancer.  F-ing guy is the second coming of Jesus.  Literally!  Just ask him.  What a mess.    

• Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

of course!  he was KKK.  Biden can't be defended from defending that douche.

Jeebsus…it looks like Biden may have imagined a different truth in telling this particular tall tale about Strom Thurmond and Civil Rights glory to enhance his reputation and mislead the public.  The second time in his life, some say. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

"A White House spokesperson told Fox News Digital that Biden was instrumental in getting Thurmond's vote for the Voting Rights Act, in 1980."

So it appears that he mistakenly said "Civil Rights Act" instead of "Voting Rights Act."

If only it were a one-off. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, JDHillFan said:

If only it were a one-off. 

I agree.

I'm just saying that the "80 year old man mixes things up" stuff is pretty normal. If people want to call that cognitive decline, so be it.

I'm just pointing out that there's a more simple explanation than "Joe Biden thinks he was already a Senator in 1964."

13 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I agree.

I'm just saying that the "80 year old man mixes things up" stuff is pretty normal. If people want to call that cognitive decline, so be it.

I'm just pointing out that there's a more simple explanation than "Joe Biden thinks he was already a Senator in 1964."

And later today, someone from the White House will offer a more simple explanation for something he says today. Then again tomorrow. Very likely the next day although he will be on vacation so maybe not. He’s just a normal old man with his finger on the button, mixing things up.

Edited by JDHillFan
Spelling
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

He’s just a normal old man ‘s with his finger on the button, mixing things up.

And yes, that's what he is.

As far as the "finger on the button" stuff: has he made any ridiculous, out-of-the blue, "where did that come from" decisions in his 2.5 years as President? If anything, this White House's decision making seems to be deliberate and the result of internal consensus. The obvious mistakes (think the Afghanistan withdrawal) were based on bad intelligence and not from some kind of wacky, impulsive, senile old man making ill-considered decisions.

• Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

And yes, that's what he is.

As far as the "finger on the button" stuff: has he made any ridiculous, out-of-the blue, "where did that come from" decisions in his 2.5 years as President? If anything, this White House's decision making seems to be deliberate and the result of internal consensus. The obvious mistakes (think the Afghanistan withdrawal) were based on bad intelligence and not from some kind of wacky, impulsive, senile old man making ill-considered decisions.

You seem to be comfortable with that befuddled old doofus having the final say. So be it. I personally cannot get there. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You seem to be comfortable with that befuddled old doofus having the final say. So be it. I personally cannot get there. 

It all depends on the alternatives and who controls the other levers of power in the country (congress, the Supreme Court).

I am more comfortable with an old man who relies on the considered judgment of a stable staff of (mostly) people who know how law and policy work than an unstable, emotional non-delegator. We just had one of those.

I'd be more comfortable with neither of the above.

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

It all depends on the alternatives and who controls the other levers of power in the country (congress, the Supreme Court).

I am more comfortable with an old man who relies on the considered judgment of a stable staff of (mostly) people who know how law and policy work than an unstable, emotional non-delegator. We just had one of those.

I'd be more comfortable with neither of the above.

Roger. What a mess. 

• Thank you (+1) 1