Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Undocumented Migrants" are ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Dementia is the kindest way of explaining this 'presidential' comment.

I think he is just an idiot.

Biden says Palestinians ‘gotta learn how to shoot straight’ after deadly Gaza hospital blast

By Steven Nelson

NYPICHPDPICT000061813790.jpg?resize=1024

https://nypost.com/2023/10/18/biden-says-palestinians-gotta-learn-how-to-shoot-straight-after-hospital-blast-that-killed-about-500-people/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=nypost

Our poor country.

I mean, if it was a rocket from Gaza like we say it was, he's not wrong.

• Like (+1) 1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eventually, years from now, the details of just how bad Biden was will likely come out through a FOIA request.  When that happens and the "shocking" emails/memos/etc. are revealed, the people involved in covering up Biden's mental state need to be exposed and ostracized.  They need this hung around their neck for the rest of their lives.  

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

And if they shot straight, it would have been kosher?  

I bet his handlers were cringing the second he said it.

Every day is an adventure with this guy, and not in a good way.

I am not confident that there won't be more adventures in the not too distant future.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Every day is an adventure with this guy, and not in a good way.

I am not confident that there won't be more adventures in the not too distant future.

What you wanna bet that even in his disabled state, he can play the hell out of that Violin.

53 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I mean, if it was a rocket from Gaza like we say it was, he's not wrong.

So, your response is the same. . . . . . . Hamas would be better off if they would learn to shoot straighter.

And you don't see the problem with saying that.

Amazing.

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

So, your response is the same. . . . . . . Hamas would be better off if they would learn to shoot straighter.

Amazing.

Does it surprise you?  Or ignoring the "other team" remark?  And they say it's not a cult...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

EVERGREEN HEADLINES:

Biden Doubles Down on Stupid

“Presidentish Joe Biden has a message of peace and love on Monday in the aftermath of the most deadly attack on Jewish civilians since the Holocaust.

It did, however, leave me with one question: did the White House’s Dr. Feelgood get your daily dosage wrong, Mr. President?”

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2023/10/23/biden-doubles-down-on-stupid-n1737242

• Like (+1) 1

I would feel much better if Joe Biden was bringing on a VP that was much younger and not Kamala Harris

There is a very good chance that he doesn’t make it through a second term. Just my opinion.

That’s not enough for me to vote for evil i.e. Donald Trump but it is enough to make me think about another candidate that’s not Donald Trump on the Republican side

On 10/19/2023 at 10:15 AM, B-Man said:

Amazing.

Anything that prevents it from hitting a hospital, right?

11 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Anything that prevents it from hitting a hospital, right?

Ya, because it is far more humane to launch unguided explosives with motors attached to them into civilian areas other than hospitals.

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/27/2023 at 11:54 AM, B-Man said:

Okay Joe,

"Here's a list of our friends for you to call on"

"Do a good job and you can head back home to Delaware"

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-spotted-holding-note-card-reporters-photos-names-call-joint-presser

The guy who by all accounts speaks and processes the world around him better than he did decades ago,  was caught with the same type of note card previously.

Quack MDs Biden take becomes more comical by the day.

• Agree 2

Trump doesn't even know what city he is in 

https://apnews.com/article/trump-iowa-republicans-caucuses-campaign-2024-89b7fee7f2cc8a2a14ac211e74e74ff7

And yet, when Trump took the stage he gave a hearty hello to a city more than 80 miles north, and over the South Dakota state line. “Hello to a place where we’ve done very well, Sioux Falls. Thank you very much,” he said, before correcting himself several minutes later.

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

https://apnews.com/article/trump-iowa-republicans-caucuses-campaign-2024-89b7fee7f2cc8a2a14ac211e74e74ff7

And yet, when Trump took the stage he gave a hearty hello to a city more than 80 miles north, and over the South Dakota state line. “Hello to a place where we’ve done very well, Sioux Falls. Thank you very much,” he said, before correcting himself several minutes later.

You don’t think Biden has dementia?  Maybe you have dementia.  What a mess.  

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Biden’s Cheat Sheets Attain Comic Book Status, But It's Not Funny

MILT HARRIS 

FTA:

We all know that this is unacceptable for any leader. Yet, like sheep, we just shake our heads and move on with our lives. There is a sense in the country right now that things are so out of control, nothing any individual can do will make a difference. It’s that sense of social hopelessness that allows these things that are so ridiculous to continue.

These are dangerous times, much of which Biden’s incompetence has initiated. He has never been in charge and he’s not in charge of anything now, including his faculties. Still, he remains the front man for a criminal syndicate that is manipulating domestic affairs, foreign policy, and the economy.

This is without a doubt the most vulnerable time in recent American history. A time where politics are drowning individual rights and the President who should be stopping it is an accomplice by being non-existent.

There is much to be accomplished if the United States is ever going to recover from the road that Biden has placed us on. One thing is for certain: we can’t do it by only looking at the pictures; someone has to read the fine print.

https://pjmedia.com/miltharris/2023/10/28/bidens-cheat-sheets-attain-comic-book-status-but-its-not-funny-n1738878

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Does Joke know where he is at any time?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Yup, all the time. He also knows he won in 2020, something Trump doesn't get 

Doc, hope you are having a good day 

Actually he doesn't.  

And yes, having a good day.  Started extra early since I had to take my older son to the airport but otherwise fine.

• Like (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Another gem yesterday while talking about farmers:

"I'm an optimist....... because I'm optimistic."

In fairness to Joe and Quack, MD that's something he might have said in 1992, just not with slurred speech and blacked out eyes.