Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Undocumented Migrants" are ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its catchy because many leftists suffer from profound dementia as well.

See - the morons who lurk here.

In profound dementia, the patients may become largely oblivious to their surroundings.

What are 3 things to never do with your loved one with dementia?

I'm going to discuss five of the most basic ones here: 1) Don't tell them they are wrong about something, 2) Don't argue with them, 3) Don't ask if they remember something, 4) Don't remind them that their spouse, parent or other loved one is dead, and 5) Don't bring up topics that may upset them.

LOL

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I agree with that. In the last 6 months of her life, my mom at about 6 PM would ask to go home.  

If we told her she  owned the house she was in and had owned it for 60 years, she got mad  and started yelling she wanted to go home (meaning her childhood home, which they sold when my grandfather died in 1983). We would tell her it was too late  in the day to take her there and we would do it first thing in the morning.  Next day, was like that never happened.Had to do that day after day.

She would be asleep and suddenly hear her talking. Having total conversations  with the seven  siblings that preceded her, her parents, and her sister that was still alive (who died  about 3 months after she did).

Edited by Wacka

3 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You seem a bit defensive over a very straightforward question. Interesting. 

if you can't win outright, cheat...or obfuscate (albeit poorly in both).  sad fact is you're just not good enuf, half wit.  Let's Gooooo!

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

if you can't win outright, cheat...or obfuscate (albeit poorly in both)

It seems like you might be embarrassed over your repeated declarations that you detect no cognitive decline in our good American president. I don’t blame you. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

It seems like you might be embarrassed over your repeated declarations that you detect no cognitive decline in our good American president. I don’t blame you. 

I heard a bobcat in my woods last night.  they sound like crying babies.  But I'll leave some yarn out in a ball for them to play with.....

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

IK heard a bobcat in my woods last night.  they sound like crying babies.  But I'll leave some yarn out in a ball for them to play with.....

Hitting the sauce, huh? Nothing wrong with that on a Saturday night. 

It’s ok to say the big guy is going downhill fast. EVERYONE can see it. You make yourself look the fool by denying it. 

5 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Hitting the sauce, huh? Nothing wrong with that on a Saturday night. 

It’s ok to say the big guy is going downhill fast. EVERYONE can see it. You make yourself look the fool by denying it. 

Dude, I'm drinking good stuff.   Stoli and tonic. Prost to all but u. supposed to be a tux tonight.  f that.  watching Jason Bourne.  silly but entertaining.

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Dude, I'm drinking good stuff.  You?  supposed to be a tux tonight.  f that.  watching Jason Bourne.  silly but entertaining.

Cognitive decline is obvious. Denying buys you nothing but ridicule. Say it. Set yourself free. 

4 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Cognitive decline is obvious. Denying buys you nothing but ridicule. Say it. Set yourself free. 

what are u drinking.  Boone's farm or Gallo?  Biden's not demented.  Trump is crazy as a rabid fox.  And Haley's trying to make hay.  Hope she does....she's actually above average bright....

12 hours ago, Wacka said:

I agree with that. In the last 6 months of her life, my mom at about 6 PM would ask to go home.  

If we told her she  owned the house she was in and had owned it for 60 years, she got mad  and started yelling she wanted to go home (meaning her childhood home, which they sold when my grandfather died in 1983). We would tell her it was too late  in the day to take her there and we would do it first thing in the morning.  Next day, was like that never happened.Had to do that day after day.

She would be asleep and suddenly hear her talking. Having total conversations  with the seven  siblings that preceded her, her parents, and her sister that was still alive (who died  about 3 months after she did).

You're probably aware,  this is called sundowning. Almost the exact same with both my parents (both of whom lived past 100)

Edited by Steve O

8 minutes ago, Steve O said:

You're probably aware,  this is called sundowning. Almost the exact same with both my parents (both of whom lived past 100)

Sad.  common finding.  and the guys who don't recognize it are acting as experts on dementia.....@JDHill fan, here's a wimpy med student ? on rounds:  What's the difference between dementia and delirium.  Answer in 1 min or less.  I know you're watching.....

6 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Sad.  common finding.  and the guys who don't recognize it are acting as experts on dementia.....@JD Hill, here's a wimpy med student ? on rounds:  What's the difference between dementia and delirium.  Answer in 1 min or less.  I know you're watching.....

It doesn’t bother me that you stand by your “diagnosis” of no decline in the mental faculties of Joe Biden. I actually like it. Just seems odd that you have been dancing around it. Almost like you are embarrassed by it.

7 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

It doesn’t bother me that you stand by your “diagnosis” of no decline in the mental faculties of Joe Biden. I actually like it. Just seems odd that you have been dancing around it. Almost like you are embarrassed by it.

almost never embarrassed by my assessments and dx's.  never been found guilty of malpractice (appropriately) and in this "pay Me' cuz i'm pathetic and u have more money...wah" that's an accomplishment.  done w that shite....I've seen class warfare on a micro scale.  Hating to see it on a macro one.  We all know who is going to win....

And there we have it, finally a useful idiot admitting that Biden suffers from dementia, but following it up with.... don't worry at least a POTUS with dementia is better than some TDS fueled strawman that 

can be conjured up.

They are all forever lost in a green sky world.

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Which one 

the one that's free w ads.  

they're taking down the "operations " and reveal they've injected a virus in place of the green pills.  Entertaining.  ridiculous.  No wonder stupid MAGA's believe absolute bs....

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Obviously  you, Quack have not had to deal with a parent that  suffered from it. So STFU.

I have. And many, many patients whom I cared about greatly.  What to do.  Atypical antipsychotics,? benzos?, reassurance?

26 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

And there we have it, finally a useful idiot admitting that Biden suffers from dementia, but following it up with.... don't worry at least a POTUS with dementia is better than some TDS fueled strawman that 

can be conjured up.

They are all forever lost in a green sky world.

please cite the posts that support this total bs...go back to Hendersonville w the step ford wife wannabes.  Asheville rocks dude.  You can meet smart folks....

7 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

please cite the posts that support the total bs...

here come the mental gymnastics

biden way more mentally aware than trump, trump can't even form sentences. plenty of evidence, if you want clips i'll post em.

gop openly admitting they want minority rule. posters here say that means i have dementia.

whatever. you keep losing, and you keep doubling down on bad ideas, and then lose again.

grow up and GOVERN. 

Edited by Thurmal34
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Who do you think is telling Joke what to do? It sure isn't Joke himself.  Joe is Obama's third  term.

Which is why they will either rig 2024 in unprecedented ways to push a feeble oatmeal for brains back into office or Michelle will swoop in.

Either way Obama gets his fourth term.

• Agree 1