Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Four more years....Pause"

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL.

The Biden team had been trying to reduce Joe Biden's possibility of tripping by having him use the short stairs more when coming and going onto Air Force One. 

They've also reportedly been having him wear different footwear to prevent slipping, and have him doing physical therapy with "proprioceptive maintenance maneuvers." It wasn't clear what those "maneuvers" encompassed, and some raised questions. 

Geriatric Confusion and Pandering Abound During Joe Biden's Trip to the UAW Picket Line

a0c2b36e-b0a0-498f-99f0-5dc5f33b8e0d-105

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/09/26/geriatric-confusion-and-pandering-abound-during-joe-bidens-trip-to-the-uaw-picket-line-n2164327

• Like (+1) 2

Interviewing Biden ‘the saddest thing’
as he ‘couldn’t finish his sentences,’
ex-ESPN host Sage Steele says

by Melissa Koenig

Former ESPN host Sage Steele said that interviewing President Biden was “the saddest thing” because he seemed confused and “couldn’t finish his sentences.” “He struggled,” Steele said of the oldest president in US history, who “trailed off” on topics even more than two years ago. “So forget about politics. I don’t care, I didn’t vote for him,” Steele told Bill Maher on his “Club Ransom” podcast Sunday, admitting she thinks Biden is “a terrible president.

https://nypost.com/2023/10/05/interviewing-biden-the-saddest-thing-as-he-couldnt-finish-a-sentence-sage-steele/

• Like (+1) 1

I was  grocery shopping at Tops this afternoon. At the checkout counter they had The National Enquirer with the headline "Is Biden Dying?"  If you lost the Enquirer, you have no chance.😀

• Haha (+1) 1

On 10/6/2023 at 5:28 PM, Wacka said:

I was  grocery shopping at Tops this afternoon. At the checkout counter they had The National Enquirer with the headline "Is Biden Dying?"  If you lost the Enquirer, you have no chance.😀

News flash, we're all dying. The only exception to the rule is of course me. 

• Haha (+1) 2

13 hours ago, B-Man said:

Push play.

How exactly is this his fault?

13 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Biden is doing fine in both the foreign policy crisis he has faced. 

He got us out of Afganistan, too! Good 

I’m trying to figure out what they want out of Joe Biden

America can’t stop every bad thing that happens in the world

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

How exactly is this his fault?

I’m trying to figure out what they want out of Joe Biden

America can’t stop every bad thing that happens in the world

I completely agree with you but next time somebody posts a pro-interventionist opinion advocating we participate in one way or another in every conflict and assume the role of world police across the entire planet remind them of this.  Sadly with around 600 military and CIA bases ready to deploy and respond around the world tells me the people running our government do not agree with us.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1