Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Undocumented Migrants" are ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/24/2022 at 12:25 PM, SoCal Deek said:

We disagree. Kamala is a nitwit for sure but in the end she’ll do what the puppet masters pulling Joe’s strings will tell her to do, so she’s harmless….and it’ll be good for more than a few laughs along the way. 

This.  It doesn't matter that the old fool has dementia.   Other lunatics are running the Executive Branch anyway.  Demented Biden or no Demented Biden.   

Is this Federline guy in PA, the same dude that married Brittany Spears?   Kind of scary looking. 

Edited by Irv
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

It’s amazing how much Joe (with dementia) has accomplished in his short time.

With Trump - we would still be waiting for Mexico to pay for the wall, lock up Hillary, Infrastructure Week, Trump Care and a middle class tax cut.

smfh

So you admit President Biden has dementia.  So how do you feel about the leader of our nation suffering from dementia?  Is this something to be concerned about or are you keen to, as you say, sweep in under the carpet? 

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So you admit President Biden has dementia.  So how do you feel about the leader of our nation suffering from dementia?  Is this something to be concerned about or are you keen to, as you say, sweep in under the carpet? 

My mother suffers from it - gfy 

59 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

They hate the country and want to fundamentally transform it.  Why should they care if their leaders are senile or have suffered strokes?  That's a great way to accomplish what they want.

57 minutes ago, BillStime said:

My mother suffers from it - gfy 

Sorry to hear about your mom but what does that have to do with my point/question?  Good job using your sick mother to avoid a question.  

Oh and Hate Example #4

Go on……

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Sorry about your mother. Is that what’s made you so hateful? Are you a full time caregiver? If so, you need to find a way to get a break. I know it can be really stressful. 

And Joe has already had a beyond successful presidency - the last guy couldn’t have fkd up this country more 

ps: and you know it - that why you freaks pretend the past six years wasn’t cringeworthy beyond belief  -  that’s why you freaks go overboard trying to sugarcoat it

freaks

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And Joe has already had a beyond successful presidency - the last guy couldn’t have fkd up this country more 

ps: and you know it - that why you freaks pretend the past six years wasn’t cringeworthy beyond belief  -  that’s why you freaks go overboard trying to sugarcoat it

freaks

I’m not sure you got the hateful word FREAKS in that post enough. Please call back later.

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

freaks

Hate Example #5.

Go on.......

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Hate Example #5.

Go on.......

Jim Crow - no one can compete w your hate.  Keep trying. 

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

If you think that’s going to get a rise out of me, you’ve missed the mark…again. 

Of but it does bother you precious - you can’t stand GAYS are your EQUAL.

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Jim Crow - no one can compete w your hate.  Keep trying. 

My hate?  Not sure what you’re talking about. Disagreeing with someone, asking them to clarify their position with a series of questions does not constitute hate. You on the other hand show time and time again you’re full of hate.  Relaxed dude. Life is short.  Hate ruins and often shortens it. 

• Like (+1) 2