Week 6: Bills at CHIEFS 10/16 4:25pm

YoloinOhio

29 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

Might as well get back on that ride home. Stats....phhhht

Yeah, why even play today? Just give them the win now. 

9 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Love me some lowlights of 13 seconds love that we have nothing but failure to show before big games 

Wide right 

Home run throwup

13 seconds

Who do we need to sacrifice to finally end this

Let's start with you. 

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Love me some lowlights of 13 seconds love that we have nothing but failure to show before big games 

Wide right 

Home run throwup

13 seconds

Who do we need to sacrifice to finally end this

Seriously

Do they even do that for other teams

1 hour ago, Steel City Mafia said:

Nobody is trading multiple firsts for an oft injured running back.  Id want my GM fired if he did so.

1 hour ago, Beck Water said:

LOL Bills don't even have to lose.  Folks will go nuclear when Josh misses a throw (or Heavens forbid, throws a pick) or the other team scores a TD. 

Bills should fire McDermott, he has a history of bad coaching decisions and he's never gonna be good enough, Beane's drafts suck and his team building strategy is wrong, Josh Allen is 100% responsible for losing us that game, etc etc etc. 

Then the Bills win and it's 95% sunshine.  Some have the self-awareness and honesty to loop back and own their bad takes and say "I overreacted, I'm gonna do better".

Others do that Cat-fall thing, you know, where the cat backs off a table and falls and stalks off projecting an attitude "I Meant to Do That".

It's actually quite amusing in the abstract.

Sounds about right

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, mannc said:

They would take one first (anyone’s first) for him in a nanosecond.  But there are a lot of dumb teams out there…I heard a team traded a first for Carson Wentz barely a year ago…

Truthfully, I would like to have him in a Bills uniform. The Bills offense would seemingly be unstoppable. Of course, Beane won't and shouldn't reach for him. Beane has shown a tenacity and skill to maneuver trades. I'm sure he won't leave no stone unturned. It's hard for me not to trust Beane. I just feel like the Panthers will demand too high of a price to get the deal done. 

31 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

If they got McCaffrey and signed OBJ, they would be the biggest threat to the Bills.  Of course, both would have to be healthy.  That offense would rival the Bills. We would have QB advantage, they would have every other advantage.  

In a perfect world if you had to choose one of the two who would it be? For me it would be CMC. Fills a bigger hole and he can contribute immediately. 

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

DJ Moore + Robbie Anderson + CMC + Carolina 1st round

FOR

Zach Moss + Bills 1st round.

Carolina will never do that. A Bills first round pick is likely to be closer to a 2nd round pick. Carolina's first round pick will likely be a top 5 or 10k pick. 

On 10/14/2022 at 7:06 PM, MasterStrategist said:

I think we will certainly see him on S/T, possible he gets some run at CB...but think Elam gets multiple series to start, and Benford only comes in if he's struggling.

I'm curious who our 5 inactive will be since these have been filled with injured players in weeks past...my guess:

1. Kumerow- obviously out

2. Phillips or Bryant - lean toward Phillips resting hammy.

3. Murray OL

4. Spector LB

5. Whose #5?  Cam Lewis? Or surprise Moss inactive.

Surprise Moss inactive it is.  Let's roll today!

45 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Carolina will never do that. A Bills first round pick is likely to be closer to a 2nd round pick. Carolina's first round pick will likely be a top 5 or 10k pick. 

Oh trust me I'm joking. In reality though Carolina's second in a package for our first that includes McCaffrey is good

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.