πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Zelensky Associate Was Present at Biden Bribery Meetings – Then Went to Work for President Zelensky
Who Now Is Holding Blackmail Information Against Joe Biden (Video)

Β 

"And again, if that document is true"

Β 

lmao - f'n idiots.

Β 

lmao

Β 

9 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Because the guy was hot on the money trail that led straight to Joe and Hunter along with Burisma executives so he had to go.

That's a much more plausible explanation given what we now know than some sketchy and nebulous connection to NATO membership proposed by folks that lack the comprehension skills and willingnessΒ  to accept that Joe and family are as dirty as pigs in a mud hole.Β Β 

Β 

Yup.Β  It's just funny to actually hear them say, with a straight face, that by firing the allegedly corrupt Shokin "they were trying to root-out corruption" and "get them ready to join NATO"...and then never even bothered to charge, much less prosecute, him.Β  Or anyone else for that matter.Β  Real great "policy" to root-out corruption and make them acceptable to NATO.Β  Meanwhile Trump talks to the President of the new regime, not knowing if it's any less corrupt than the old one despite running on an anti-corruption platform (stop me if you've heard this one before...) and he gets impeached.Β  Just because Joke is running for President.

Β 

6 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

As my mother used to say….why don’t you tell all of us? Who is the Big Guy? You apparently have a theory.

Β 

They know who it is.Β  Even BSTime does.Β  They just can't admit it.Β 

Edited by Doc
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

You don't say?

Β 

I gotta say this is shocking news!

Β 

Alexander Mackler served:
βœ…As press secretary to Sen. Joe Biden.
βœ…As legal counsel to VP Joe Biden.
βœ…As campaign manager for Beau Biden’s successful Delaware AG campaignΒ 
βœ…On the Biden-Harris transition team
βœ…As Hunter Biden's personal confidant
and... SHOCK:
βœ…IN U.S. ATTORNEY WEISS'S DELAWARE OFFICE WHILE WHISTLEBLOWERS CHARGE THE DOJ WAS SABOTAGING THE BIDEN INVESTIGATION.

Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Politically, most of his fans and supporters don't understand that Biden is already a dead man walking and that the DNC leadership is working behind the scenes to remove him at the appropriate time.Β  The tricky part is getting rid of VP Harris and installing somebody more favorable to the party faithful.Β 

As these allegations become too obvious for even the blind, deaf, and dumb MSM to ignore leadership will need to make their move before the 2024 election campaign season gets serious.Β  They certainly don't want RFK Jr. to gain any momentum off the event as they view him as a worse scenario than Trump winning in 2016.Β  Unlike Donald, the guy has a plan and an intimate understanding of the game and what he's up against.Β  Which regardless of his "rep" for some extreme views makes him dangerous to the establishment.

Things are about to get very interesting.Β  I could envision the triggering of events like a stock market crash, a run on the dollar, a loss of confidence in Washington, and some enemies attempting to take advantage of the situation.Β 

covid part 2, it worked like a charm the first time.

The King @ChiGoose:

Β 

This is normal!

Β 

I am a former federal prosecutor, and I literally cannot believe what just happened in Hunter Biden’s tax fraud case.

Β 

Based on what has been made public, here is what I think the story is:

Β 

The House Ways and Means Committee, led by Chairman @JasonSmithMO, filed documents relating to their investigation of Hunter Biden’s criminal enterprise with the Court overseeing his tax fraud case, in which he is scheduled to plead guilty in a sweetheart deal tomorrow.

Β 

An attorney associated with Hunter Biden’s legal team contacted the court clerk’s office, falsely claimed to be part of the House Ways and Means legal team, and asked the clerk to pull the adverse filing for technical reasons.

Β 

The court figured out what happened, and is now demanding answers from Hunter’s team as to why they apparently lied to the court in what appears to be a desperate attempt to prevent evidence of his criminal enterprise from being put on the record in his tax fraud case.

Β 

This is not irregular; this is insane

Β 

Β 

Β 

On 3/17/2022 at 7:52 AM, BillStime said:

Imagine Donny having meetings with Russians in 2016…oh, wait. He did.

Β 

Imagine Ivanka getting 20+ trademarks from ChinUH while Daddy was in office…oh wait, she did.

Β 

Shall we go on?

Β 

IdiotsΒ 

Β 

Imagine Joe's family getting paid Millions for something while Joe was VP - Oh wait they did !

Β 

Imagine Hunter put into a job & paid Millions for doing nothing because of his influence & connection to the VP - Oh wait this happened .

Β 

Imagine Hunter getting caught for Not paying any taxes on monies made from a bogus job appointment and only getting a misdemeanor for it - Oh wait this did happen .

Β 

Imagine finding Hunters computer full of incriminating evidence and the media & certain people in high places in our gov't suppressing the information on the computer as to not let it be known that the VP & father of this complete POS son Hunter be public knowledge so his presidential bid would be favorable .

Β 

Only to wait 3 years into a deplorable presidency to find out that all of this was swept under the rug to have their pawn put in the WH .

Β 

OH WAIT THIS DID HAPPEN AND WE HAVE ALL PAID THE PRICE FOR IT NOT ONLY IN THE US BUT ABROAD TOO !!Β 

Β 

CAN YOU SAY F N IDIOTS ???

Edited by T master

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

As for the mainstream media ignoring Hunter (and isn't working at home great): just flipped on MSNBC. "Breaking News: New Details From Hunter Biden Hearing."

Saw that, they then went on to blame it all on Trump and his mean tweets.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

As for the mainstream media ignoring Hunter (and isn't working at home great): just flipped on MSNBC. "Breaking News: New Details From Hunter Biden Hearing."

Sure…. They’ve got to put their spin on the facts . β€œ nothing to see here America..” total jokeshow.Β 

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Β 

"The hearing was temporarily derailed when judge Noreika said she didn’t understand what Hunter Biden could still be charged with. She asked questions that exposed a difference of understanding between Justice Department prosecutors and Biden’s lawyer, Chris Clark.

Β 

β€œI don’t really understand the scope” of the agreement, Noreika said. She noted that Biden has had numerous foreign business dealings. At one point, she raised a hypothetical as to whether Biden could be charged as acting as an unregistered foreign agent under the Foreign Agents Registration Act. -Bloomberg

She also called the deal federal prosecutors reached with Hunter over his gun possession offense "unusual," and that it contains some "non-standard terms," such as "broad immunity" from other potential charges.

Β 

"We don't usually make diversion agreements public," she said.

Β 

Leo Wise, an assistant US attorney representing the government at the hearing, said that Biden could still be charged with a FARA violation. His statement prompted Clark to object to the scope of what Biden could still be charged with.

Β 

Noreika asked the prosecutors and defense lawyers to resolve their differences about the plea agreement and temporarily adjourned the hearing.

When the hearing resumed, Wise and Clark said they were in agreement that the non-prosecution aspects of the deal will be limited to only tax violations, drug offenses and a firearm violation during the years 2014 to 2019. Biden can still be charged for crimes outside the scope of the deal. -Bloomberg

Β 

Under the original plea agreement, Biden intended to plea guilty to two misdemeanor tax crimes committed in 2017 and 2018, and would avoid prison on the gun possession charge."

Β 

If I recall the procedure correctly (legal experts here please correct me if necessary), the judge in a case must accept the plea deal made between the prosecutor and the defense.Β  If not the deal is void and the case could proceed to trial.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

4 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

"The hearing was temporarily derailed when judge Noreika said she didn’t understand what Hunter Biden could still be charged with. She asked questions that exposed a difference of understanding between Justice Department prosecutors and Biden’s lawyer, Chris Clark.

Β 

β€œI don’t really understand the scope” of the agreement, Noreika said. She noted that Biden has had numerous foreign business dealings. At one point, she raised a hypothetical as to whether Biden could be charged as acting as an unregistered foreign agent under the Foreign Agents Registration Act. -Bloomberg

She also called the deal federal prosecutors reached with Hunter over his gun possession offense "unusual," and that it contains some "non-standard terms," such as "broad immunity" from other potential charges.

Β 

"We don't usually make diversion agreements public," she said.

Β 

Leo Wise, an assistant US attorney representing the government at the hearing, said that Biden could still be charged with a FARA violation. His statement prompted Clark to object to the scope of what Biden could still be charged with.

Β 

Noreika asked the prosecutors and defense lawyers to resolve their differences about the plea agreement and temporarily adjourned the hearing.

When the hearing resumed, Wise and Clark said they were in agreement that the non-prosecution aspects of the deal will be limited to only tax violations, drug offenses and a firearm violation during the years 2014 to 2019. Biden can still be charged for crimes outside the scope of the deal. -Bloomberg

Β 

Under the original plea agreement, Biden intended to plea guilty to two misdemeanor tax crimes committed in 2017 and 2018, and would avoid prison on the gun possession charge."

Β 

If I recall the procedure correctly (legal experts here please correct me if necessary), the judge in a case must accept the plea deal made between the prosecutor and the defense.Β  If not the deal is void and the case could proceed to trial.

The bolded comment is correct.Β 

Β 

The outcome of the Biden plea hearing is a cover story.

There is NO WAY that the two sides didn't discuss before today whether this was a "Global Plea" or not.

The idea that Hunter's team only learned today that other charges are still possible is idiotic. Β 

Β 

One of two things is true:

1) There was a "wink and nod" agreement that this would be the only charges he faced, but neither side wanted to put it in writing due to the firestorm it would Β cause. Β 

2) Realizing there was no way to escape the firestorm that has come up since the plea deal surfaced, they used the "excuse" that other charges might yet be filed to step back and talk about the case further rather than go forward.

Β 

This was performance art today. Β They knew they couldn't go forward in the face of the IRS whistleblower testimony and all the other revelations about how Hunter and Biden family members getting millions of foreign revenue

Β 

Β 

Based on conversations with people who were in the courtroom today, and my experience as a former federal prosecutor, I think I know the full story of what happened with the Hunter Biden plea agreement blow-up this morning.

Β 

Bear with me, because this is a little complicated:

Typically, if the Government is offering to a defendant that it will either drop charges or decline to bring new charges in return for the defendant's guilty plea, the plea is structured under Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 11(c)(1)(A).Β  An agreement not to prosecute Hunter for FARA violations or other crimes in return for his pleading guilty to the tax misdemeanors, for example, would usually be a (c)(1)(A) plea.Β  This is open, transparent, subject to judicial approval, etc.

In Hunter's case, according to what folks in the courtroom have told me, Hunter's plea was structured under Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 11(c)(1)(B), which is usually just a plea in return for a joint sentencing recommendation only, and contained no information on its face about other potential charges, and contained no clear agreement by DOJ to forego prosecution of other charges.

Instead, DOJ and Hunter's lawyers effectively hid that part of the agreement in what was publicly described as a pretrial diversion agreement relating to a Β§ 922(g)(3) gun charge against Hunter for being a drug user in possession of a firearm.

That pretrial diversion agreement as written was actually MUCH broader than just the gun charge. If Hunter were to complete probation, the pretrial diversion agreement prevented DOJ from ever bringing charges against Hunter for any crimes relating to the offense conduct discussed in the plea agreement, which was purposely written to include his foreign influence peddling operations in China and elsewhere.

So they put the facts in the plea agreement, but put their non-prosecution agreement in the pretrial diversion agreement, effectively hiding the full scope of what DOJ was offering and Hunter was obtaining through these proceedings.Β  Hunter's upside from this deal was vast immunity from further prosecution if he finished a couple years of probation, and the public wouldn't be any the wiser because none of this was clearly stated on the face of the plea agreement, as would normally be the case.

Judge Noreika smelled a rat. She understood that the lawyers were trying to paint her into a corner and hide the ball. Instead, she backed DOJ and Hunter's lawyers into a corner by pulling all the details out into the open and then indicating that she wasn't going to approve a deal as broad as what she had discovered.Β 

DOJ, attempting to save face and save its case, then stated on the record that the investigation into Hunter was ongoing and that Hunter remained susceptible to prosecution under FARA. Hunter's lawyers exploded. They clearly believed that FARA was covered under the deal, because as written, the pretrial diversion agreement language was broad enough to cover it. They blew up the deal, Hunter pled not guilty, and that's the current state of play.

And so here we are. Hunter's lawyers and DOJ are going to go off and try to pull together a new set of agreements, likely narrower, to satisfy Judge Noreika. Fortunately, I doubt if FARA or any charges related to Hunter's foreign influence peddling will be included, which leaves open the possibility of further investigations leading to further prosecutions.

Β 

Β 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

JUDGE NOREIKA TO HUNTER BIDEN: GET A JOB, STAY SOBER

Β 

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/07/judge-noreika-to-hunter-biden-get-a-job-stay-sober.php
Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

WHO IS JUDGE NOREIKA?

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/07/who-is-judge-noreika.php

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

As I was sayingΒ this morning, Judge Noreika had her guard up. She asked a few pointed questions of the parties to the phony baloney β€œprosecution” of Hunter Biden, the unprecedented plea deal they cooked up is temporarily on hold. The parties β€” they will be back, but today is a great day.
Β 

Thanks to the nature of the dirty deal β€” immunizing Hunter Biden from further β€œprosecution” while leaving the β€œprosecution” free to allege the β€œinvestigation” is ongoing β€” has been exposed. Hunter Biden has pleaded not guilty to charges for which he has no defense.

Β 

For ordinary folks like us, we have an adversarial system of justice. When the β€œprosecution” and the defense are on the same team, as here, we have something like farce. It seems to me that the exchange tweeted out by Sol Wisenberg below goes to the heart of the production the Biden administration has presented.

Β 

Β 

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/07/speaking-of-phony-baloney.php

Β 

Β 

A bit off topic, but ... surely Hunter committed some kind of crime in some Republican state? I mean, he was openly traveling cross country doing drugs and hookers everywhere he went.

Where's the Republican DA working up an indictment on him?

I am aware of a police report that came out of ultra conservative Prescott AZ, where he returned a rental car with a crack pipe in it. They didn't prosecute - probably difficult to establish chain of custody of the car, etc, and it's not the type of "personal use" case that typically gets prosecuted. But come on ... there's something out there!

11 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

A bit off topic, but ... surely Hunter committed some kind of crime in some Republican state? I mean, he was openly traveling cross country doing drugs and hookers everywhere he went.

Where's the Republican DA working up an indictment on him?

I am aware of a police report that came out of ultra conservative Prescott AZ, where he returned a rental car with a crack pipe in it. They didn't prosecute - probably difficult to establish chain of custody of the car, etc, and it's not the type of "personal use" case that typically gets prosecuted. But come on ... there's something out there!

Β 

Would this in any way resemble the highly liberal DA in Highly liberal NYC - Bragg retrying a case that was from 20 yrs ago which probably difficult to establish evidence of proof beyond a shadow of a doubt but because there was something out there they followed through with it anyway ? Just asking .

Β 

Or am i way off base ?Β 

32 minutes ago, T master said:

Β 

Would this in any way resemble the highly liberal DA in Highly liberal NYC - Bragg retrying a case that was from 20 yrs ago which probably difficult to establish evidence of proof beyond a shadow of a doubt but because there was something out there they followed through with it anyway ? Just asking .

Β 

Or am i way off base ?Β 

Yes! It would. I have said here that I think the Bragg prosecution is ill advised. But hey, turnabout is fair play.Β 
EDIT: I know it can be difficult to keep the players here straight. Lord knows I mix up my Big Blitzes and B Men. But I am in favor of investigates Hunter and following where the leads take us.Β 

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, B-Man said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

It's just as shady to use this as "breaking news" and then put out a pure speculation piece.

Β 

Hunter Biden is shady as can be, and more than likely deserves prison time for any of a number of reasons, but to put out "Breaking News" and then literally start the the discussion with "They probably" is straight up dishonest reporting.Β  The dude has zero evidence of anything other than he dislikes Biden.

Β 

Β 

Hunter Biden plea deal Collapses: 'Sweetheart deal' on tax and gun charges between prosecutors
and president's son falls apart in a stunning twist after judge asked questions about the agreement

by Geoff Earle

Β 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12339857/Hunter-Biden-arrives-court-plead-guilty-two-tax-misdemeanors-sweetheart-deal.html

Β 

Β 

Β 

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Β 

Β 

Hunter Biden plea deal Collapses: 'Sweetheart deal' on tax and gun charges between prosecutors
and president's son falls apart in a stunning twist after judge asked questions about the agreement

by Geoff Earle

Β 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12339857/Hunter-Biden-arrives-court-plead-guilty-two-tax-misdemeanors-sweetheart-deal.html

Β 

Β 

Β 

How dare that judge ask any questions! Shouldn’t KJP have jumped up like a Jack in the Box and told the judge she was being disrespectful! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Agree 1

Β 

Β 

Hmmm, other than Frank, not too many comments about Hunter's deal here.

Β 

Β 

The fix was in for Hunter Biden β€” until a hero judge stepped up.

Β 

Β 

FTA:

Β 

The point of plea agreements, by which the vast majority of criminal cases are settled, is to spell out in exacting detail the complete understanding of the parties.

It’s a contract.

Β 

If something goes wrong down the road, if one of the parties breaches the terms, the clarity of the agreement puts everyone on notice of the consequences.

Β 

Here, though, because the defendant and the prosecution were not adversaries as in normal criminal cases, they could not spell out their one-sided agreement.

Β 

Doing so would have been too politically damaging β€” and this was all about politics.

Β 

Both Hunter Biden and the Biden Justice Department wanted an arrangement that would giveΒ Hunter the maximum amount of immunity from prosecutionΒ for the minimum amount of criminal admissions they thought they could get away with.

Β 

But there would have been scandal if prosecutors had written an agreement that said: Hunter pleads guilty to two trivial misdemeanor counts for years 2018 and 2019 with the expectation of no jail time, and the government further makes a firearms felony disappear; in exchange, the Justice Department will not prosecute him for any other tax crimes, money laundering, felony failure to register as a foreign agent, bribery conspiracy, or any other criminal offenses arising out of his business dealings from 2014 to 2019.

Β 

So instead, with a nod and a wink, the Justice Department wrote a plea agreement saying merely that Hunter would plead guilty to two misdemeanor charges in satisfaction of the conduct covering all tax years from 2014 through 2019.

Β 

This would allow Hunter to walk away saying the case was over and claiming immunity for not only tax crimes but for any criminal offense arising out of his years of lucrative business dealings.

Β 

For its part, the Justice Department would say, β€œThe agreement settling the tax offenses speaks for itself. Beyond that, we, of course, cannot comment because that could compromise an ongoing investigation.”

Β 

https://nypost.com/2023/07/26/the-fix-was-in-for-hunter-biden-until-a-hero-judge-stepped-up/

Β 

Edited by B-Man
  • Agree 1

Β 

Β 

How much of a dope would you have to be to not recognize that there is a Biden Crime Family.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Oh, is THAT all ?

Β 

That's nothing.

Β 

Β 

Edited by B-Man