πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Β 

It must really chop some ass is around here that the star witness that you thought was going to break things down on Joe Biden basically said that there was no business discussed on any of those phone calls
Β 

What did the Republicans do know they don’t have anything except on Hunter Biden

• Eyeroll 1

So Biden decided to go the brazen open corruption route after 40 years in the swamp because he thought he'd quietly live out his retirement and wouldn't be called out of the bullpen?

Β 

:lol:

Β 

They ran the empty vessel that is Biden precisely because they had this on him. Use an empty vessel to run Obama's third term for as long as he's useful, then when it's time to put Joe out to pasture you let the Ukraine story emerge and get legs via a friendly media and its bye bye Joe. Joe and his family take the fall for all of it and the IC and those in the Obama administration who knew full well what Joe was up to come out clean as a whistle.

Β 

What they didn't plan for is that Trump would politically survive the impeachments and J6. Now that he's the frontrunner for the GOP it's all hands on deck and time to throw every ridiculous indictment under the sun at him AND to defend the Biden crime family in Ukraine.

Β 

Because if Trump wins this all comes out day one and everyone involved, not just those named Biden are implicated.

Β 

They can't have that. So here we are.

Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/1/2023 at 7:57 AM, SoCal Deek said:

The sooner we stop calling these people public β€˜servants’ the better! They aren’t volunteers. They are paid for doing their jobs, just like everyone else.Β 

Β 

It's more like they service the public.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β image.thumb.png.df24082320571c2c0f8f7db70384f388.png

Β 

Β 

Β 

Not sure if I should laugh (unlikely), smirk, do nothing, or over-analyze. Will wait for Frankish to weigh in before deciding.Β 

• Haha (+1) 2

IncredibleΒ 

Β 

Can only be done to a population that is so f***ing stupid

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Keep in mind. Β They call me a Trump Cultist.Β 
Β 

Let that sink in as they defend every shady or criminal f***ing thing the Ds do. Β Β 

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Β 

The only thing that matters of what archer said is what he said Under oath

Β 

He literally could’ve said to Tucker Carlson, anything that he wanted to here and it wouldn’t make an ounce of difference

8 hours ago, B-Man said:

Β 

Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β F2i6T29WUAAFeqZ?format=webp&name=small

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Just explain how any of this has anything with you with any business dealing directed with Joe Biden

Β 

It’s simply does not exist

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

IncredibleΒ 

Β 

Can only be done to a population that is so f***ing stupid

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Keep in mind. Β They call me a Trump Cultist.Β 
Β 

Let that sink in as they defend every shady or criminal f***ing thing the Ds do. Β Β 

What exactly is Bidens bad news?

• Eyeroll 1

Β 

Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β a0e983e58875e77881ce556f6b6a69c6e069f9f3

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

25 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Yes….can you?Β 

Β 

SoCal, when Billsy's quotes a guy that pulls one quote out of a three hour interview that can be twisted,

Β 

thats it.

Β 

The whole bribery scandal is cancelled.

Β 

See ?

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Β 

Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β a0e983e58875e77881ce556f6b6a69c6e069f9f3

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

SoCal, when Billsy's quotes a guy that pulls one quote out of a three hour interview that can be twisted,

Β 

thats it.

Β 

Β 

See ?

Their arsenal of excuses and denials has proven to be ineffective which leaves only the last resort of playing "kill the messenger".

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Β 

thats it.

Β 

Β 

See ?

That quote was the ballgame Bonnie - that’s why they didn’t want to release the transcript.

Β 

If the transcript confirmed the cults conspiracy - it would have been broadcasted all over the world.

Β 

Keep running into concrete walls - it’s a great look for you.

Β 

Here ya go.. . . . . . . . . . No (real) way to spin it)

Β 

Β 

Here’s What Devon Archer Told Congress About Joe Biden… and It’s Damning

BYΒ MATT MARGOLIS

Β 

FTA:Β 

Β 

The transcript of Archer’s testimony, and there’s really no way to spin it as anything but damning.

Β 

According to the transcript, Archer testified that Hunter Biden used his β€œvery powerful name” to β€œadd value” in pitching and securing foreign business ventures. But Hunter was sly about it: he wouldn’t β€œovertly” say that he’d use his dad as leverage.

Β 

β€œDefensive leverage that the value is there in his work,” ArcherΒ explained. β€œThe value that Hunter Biden brought to it was havingβ€”you know, there wasβ€”the theoretical was corporate governance, but obviously, given the brand, that was a large part of the value,” Archer continued. β€œI don’t think it was the sole value, but I do think that was a key component of the value.”

Β 

Archer testified that Hunter put his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, on speakerphone during meetings with their business partners at least 20 times to sell β€œthe brand.”

Β 

β€œObviously, that brought the most value to the brand,” Archer said. β€œIt was Hunter Biden and him.”

Β 

When questioned about whether Archer and Hunter Biden would convey to their business partners that they had β€œunique access” due to Biden’s position, Archer concurred. β€œYes, we would say we had unique understanding of D.C. and how it operates and how that, you know, could positively reflect on the terms of our business.”

Β 

That unique access was critical to Hunter and Archer getting high-paid board positions at Burisma. Archer testified that Hunter Biden used the Biden β€œbrand” to get β€œdoors opened,” which β€œsent the right signals” for Burisma to β€œcarry on its business and be successful.”

Β 

In fact, access to Joe Biden was so critical, that Archer said he believes β€œBurisma would have gone out of business if it didn’t have the brand attached to it,” and that Burisma was β€œable to survive” for as long as it did β€œjust because of the brand.”

Β 

Joe Biden infamously pressured the Ukrainian government to fire Viktor Shokin, who was investigating Burisma at the time, by leveraging a $1 billion loan appropriated by Congress. Archer testified that Burisma CEO Mykola Zlochevsky and Vadym Pozharskyi asked Hunter to call β€œD.C” to help them out of that situation.

β€œThey requested Hunter, you know, help them with some of that pressure,” Archer said. β€œYou know, government pressure from Ukrainian government investigations into Mykola, et cetera.”

Β 

Archer testified that Hunter Biden placed a call to his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, after the request for help, but he did not hear the phone call that took place. Five days following Hunter Biden’s call to his father, Joe Biden traveled to Ukraine.Β 

Β 

In short: they weren’t talking about the weather.

Β 

Read the full transcript:

Β 

https://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/Devon-Archer-Transcript.pdf

Β 

Β 

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2023/08/03/heres-what-devon-archer-told-congress-about-joe-biden-and-its-damning-n1715781

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Their arsenal of excuses and denials has proven to be ineffective which leaves only the last resort of playing "kill the messenger".

Once again - you are pathetic and projecting hard.

Β 

We didn’t have to play β€œkill the messenger” - your star witness was dead on arrival.

Β 

And lastly:
Β 

On 6/28/2023 at 2:12 PM, All_Pro_Bills said:

As I said on another thread in the world of politics the truth and facts don't matter.Β  All you need to do is tell a convincing enough story that people will believe.

Β 

Your β€œstory” isn’t convincing - Β no one is buying your mirage.

Just now, BillStime said:

That quote was the ballgame Bonnie - that’s why they didn’t want to release the transcript.

Β 

If the transcript confirmed the cults conspiracy - it would have been broadcasted all over the world.

Β 

Keep running into concrete walls - it’s a great look for you.

They're building a case for criminal referrals.Β  Following the process.Β 

Β 

And the reality is, and we all know it, even if they released a transcript of the witness statements not a single major news outlets, all of which pretend the story doesn't exist, wouldt even acknowledge the existence of said transcript. Β  Β  Β 

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Once again - you are pathetic and projecting hard.

Β 

We didn’t have to play β€œkill the messenger” - your star witness was dead on arrival.

Β 

And lastly:
Β 

Β 

Your β€œstory” isn’t convincing - Β no one is buying your mirage.

Its not my star witness or my story.Β  Its the House Committee's witness and story.Β  The truth is Joe's as dirty as a pig in the mud hole and as far as the 2024 race goes he's a dead man walking.Β  He's finished.Β  They better find a new Presidential candidate acceptable to the reality denying cult ASAP.Β  Good luck with that.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Agree 1

Β 

All-pro, this is the polite way to post Billstime's ramblings.

Β 

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Β 

Β 

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Its not my star witness or my story.Β  Its the House Committee's witness and story.Β  The truth is Joe's as dirty as a pig in the mud hole and as far as the 2024 race goes he's a dead man walking.Β  He's finished.Β  They better find a new Presidential candidate acceptable to the reality denying cult ASAP. Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1

So can anyone please explain the firing of Viktor Shokin, who was investigating Burisma, the company that was paying Hunter Biden, by the Ukranian government after Biden threatened to withhold a billion dollar loan to Ukraine? Please someone explain that to me, I'm a little confused as to how that does not tie the Bidens to corruption and illegal actions. Frankish? Redtail? John from Riverside? Anyone? (I'd ask Billsy too but I got him on ignore)

Who in their right mind would have given Hunter millions of dollars without some proof of access to Joe Biden?Β  There is little doubt in my mind Joe was involved in some capacity even if it was just creating the appearance of support. At minimum hes guilty of a massive conflict of interest as it pertains to his sons affairs and more likely he knowingly traded influence or promises of influence for personal gain.Β  Joe probably still walks away from this mess without being tried or convicted of anything serious.Β  Looks like Hunter may need to take one for the team.

Β 

Let Trump and Biden settle who wins the 2024 election in the yard of fed pen with whatever weapons they can fashion.

Β 

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The truth is Joe's as dirty as a pig in the mud hole and as far as the 2024 race goes he's a dead man walking.Β  He's finished.Β 

Oh ok - may the best psyop win, right?Β 
Β 

We will save this gem for posterity.

Β 

Β 

7 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

So can anyone please explain the firing of Viktor Shokin, who was investigating Burisma, the company that was paying Hunter Biden, by the Ukranian government after Biden threatened to withhold a billion dollar loan to Ukraine? Please someone explain that to me, I'm a little confused as to how that does not tie the Bidens to corruption and illegal actions. Frankish? Redtail? John from Riverside? Anyone? (I'd ask Billsy too but I got him on ignore)

Β 

They'll tell you it's because he allegedly was corrupt and not prosecuting corruption according to Barry's policy.Β  The thing is, he wasn't corrupt since he wasn't charged with, much less convicted of, corruption and neither were all these people who were allegedly corrupt that he wasn't prosecuting.Β  And they'll say Burisma wasn't a target.Β  In other words, he/they lied.

Β 

Β 

Β New Revelations From DeVon Archer Make Things Even Worse for the Bidens.

BYΒ ANTHONY GONZALEZΒ 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Remember when President Joe Biden said he never spoke to his son, Hunter Biden, about his foreign business dealings?

Β 

It’d be reasonable to assume everyone remembers when Biden said this because he’s said it so many times I’ve lost count.

Β 

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/anthony-gonzalez/2023/08/02/joe-biden-sent-letter-to-devon-archer-in-2011-thanked-him-for-friendship-with-hunter-n1715684

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Read it and WEEP, Dems: Oversight Committee releases Devon Archer transcripts and it's BAD (for Biden)

Β 

ad5ed7d9-d644-4c3a-9934-2d0be5614beb-536

Β 

https://twitchy.com/samj/2023/08/03/oversight-committee-releases-devon-archer-transcripts-n2385955

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 316eb260130e013c0d7e005056a9545d

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

5 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Who in their right mind would have given Hunter millions of dollars without some proof of access to Joe Biden?Β  There is little doubt in my mind Joe was involved in some capacity even if it was just creating the appearance of support. At minimum hes guilty of a massive conflict of interest as it pertains to his sons affairs and more likely he knowingly traded influence or promises of influence for personal gain.Β  Joe probably still walks away from this mess without being tried or convicted of anything serious.Β  Looks like Hunter may need to take one for the team.

Β 

Let Trump and Biden settle who wins the 2024 election in the yard of fed pen with whatever weapons they can fashion.

Β 

Chigoose has answered this. Several foreign entities took million dollar flyers on a guy with no skills and no ability to keep track of his taxes, guns, computers, and drugs on the off chance he might put in a word with his dad somewhere along the way. What’s so hard to believe about that?Β 

• Thank you (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Doc said:

Β 

They'll tell you it's because he allegedly was corrupt and not prosecuting corruption according to Barry's policy.Β  The thing is, he wasn't corrupt since he wasn't charged with, much less convicted of, corruption and neither were all these people who were allegedly corrupt that he wasn't prosecuting.Β  And they'll say Burisma wasn't a target.Β  In other words, he/they lied.

Aaah thanks for explaining their position. To me it is a cut and dried incident of Joe Biden getting involved in his sons business but I guess that's just me.