πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

7 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Β 

And anyone who insists that corruption exists only on one side and never on their side are those you should immediately dismiss and ignore.

Β 

The King, Quack MD and @BillStimeΒ come to mind.

Β 

I don't think ANYONE denies there is corruption on both sides.

Β 

Then only difference - when confronted with EVIDENCE/FACTS, Democrats have proven they have no issue moving on from those corrupt individuals.

Β 

You freaks on the other hand:

Β 

giphy.gif

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Well, true. For a lot (most?) of our high level elected officials.

I was a public servant at various times, and I (and almost everyone I worked with) never thought for a second about improperly enriching ourselves by association with our public employment. I guess this is why I (even as one of the ostensible "liberals" here) am personally offended by this type of behavior, when impeachable (or even illegal at all) or not.

Frank, if your were a public servant then so was I, as I was being paid almost exclusively from taxpayer funded construction bonds and working directly under contract with public entities. No…you were a public EMPLOYEE. Words do matter. While not a hill I’m going to die on, public employees have to get it out if they’re heads that they’re working in some act of voluntary service. They are typically in a union, decently paid, with full benefits and a pension. That’s FAR more than most private employees get.Β 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

As stated previously a canceled check made out to Joe Biden from one of these corrupt oligarchs isn't going to be enough evidence.

Β 

Nothing ever will be enough.

Β 

This is how useful idiots operate by definition.Β 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Β 

As stated previously a canceled check made out to Joe Biden from one of these corrupt oligarchs isn't going to be enough evidence.

Β 

Nothing ever will be enough.

Β 

This is how useful idiots operate by definition.Β 

Hunter Biden could be doing 10 to 15 and Joe could be impeached, or run out of office via the 25th amendment, or be forced to resign and they'd still refuse to believe.Β  But whether they accept it or not, reality will continue to exist without them.Β Β 

• Agree 2

More Hunter Biden Associates About to Blab?

Β 

On Monday, Hunter Biden’s longtime business partner and former friend Devon Archer testified before the House Oversight Committee in a closed-door session and reportedly revealed that Joe Biden participated in more than twenty phone calls with Hunter and his business associates and that β€œthe Bidens were in the actual business of influence peddling.”

Β 

Archer’s bombshell testimony proved that Joe Biden repeatedly lied whenΒ he claimed over the years he never spoke with his son about his business.

Β 

In addition to revealing that Joe Biden was repeatedly participating in phone calls with Hunter Biden’s business partners, ArcherΒ also revealedΒ that in 2015 Hunter Biden and top executives of Burisma Holdings β€œcalled D.C.” to get the Obama administration to pressure the Ukrainian president to fire Inspector General Viktor Shokin, who was investigating Burisma at the time.

Β 

According to Archer, Burisma CEO Mykola Zlochevsky and executive Vadim Pozharski β€œplaced constant pressure on Hunter Biden to get help from D.C.” At the time, Joe Biden was the Obama administration’s point man on Ukraine policy, and he traveled to Kyiv, Ukraine, days later calling on the government to root out corruption in the prosecutor’s office. Biden later bragged publicly about using a $1 billion loan as leverage to get Shokin fired.

Β 

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2023/08/01/are-more-hunter-biden-associates-about-to-blab-n1715107

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

What an amazing series of events that led to Joe Biden personally fulfilling what Burisma was paying Hunter Biden to accomplish. What are the odds?

Β 

Even when Biden business associate Tony Bobulinski described β€” in detail, on the record, and with supporting evidence β€” howΒ Joe Biden served as the β€œchairman” of the family business, the media largely ignored the explosive claims.

Β 

However, Goldman claimed, they wereΒ only talking about the weather.

While no one actually thinks Joe Biden has a secret interest in meteorology that he only shares with corrupt foreign oligarchs who happen to be in business with his son, the claim is ridiculous for another reason.

Β 

AsΒ conservative broadcaster Larry O’ConnorΒ wrote, β€œUnderstand this: Hunter getting Joe on speakerphone WAS THE DELIVERABLE. It literally doesn’t matter what was discussed. Showing that he could get the Vice President of the United States on the phone was all Hunter had to show his clients to seal the deal. He was selling ACCESS not policy. Getting The Big Guy to pick up the phone demonstrated his ability to deliver that access. Case closed. Impeach.”

Β 

Β 

Β 

Why are Republicans not releasing the transcript of THEIR STARΒ witness?

https://twitter.com/petee224/status/1686409479988862976/photo/1

• Eyeroll 1

8 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Β 

Why are Republicans not releasing the transcript of THEIR STARΒ witness?

https://twitter.com/petee224/status/1686409479988862976/photo/1

Somehow, some way there has to be some conspiracy afoot.Β 

Β 

Biden is a saint.

Β 

Β 

16 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

When this passes as journalism you get people like John from Riverside who will always believe there's nothing to see here.

Β 

Β 

Β 

people that continue to watch that, are choosing to be ignorant.

Β 

I would say its blissful. but they seem to be angry all the time.

Β 

Β 

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Why did that moronic congressman from New York rush to a microphone to put water on the impending firestorm?Β 

Β 

Try again.

Why haven't Republicans released the transcript that supposedly offered proof against Joe Biden?

20 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Β 

Try again.

Why haven't Republicans released the transcript that supposedly offered proof against Joe Biden?

Try again….why did that nitwit run out there to say it was all about the weather? Hmmmm?

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Try again….why did that nitwit run out there to say it was all about the weather? Hmmmm?

And why does BillSy keep posting Trump memes when this entire story literally has NOTHING to do with Donald Trump?Β 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

And why does BillSy keep posting Trump memes when this entire story literally has NOTHING to do with Donald Trump?Β 

Β 

Because you didn't'/don't care about ACTUAL EVIDENCE and INDICTMENTS against Trump and have yet to provide any EVEIDENCE on Biden.

Β 

Hypocrite much?

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

13 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Β 

Try again.

The most obvious reason is the media blackout, pretending the story doesn't exist so they'd never cover any such release.Β  Besides its a matter of following the process.Β Β  Prosecutors and investigators building a case don't run to the microphone every time they find a piece of incriminating evidence.Β  What they'll do is use testimony like yesterday's to corroborate other pieces of evidence they've collected independent of each other.Β  Do the dates and times everybody states match?Β  Are the same people confirmed to be involved?Β  Do all the witness statement tell the same story?Β Β 

Β 

Rather than make a series of public statements the House Committee will refer a series of indictable offenses to the DOJ for prosecution.Β  That's when you'll start hearing details.Β  That will put the pressure squarely on the DOJ and AG Garland to do something.Β  Ignoring the thing for the media or the justice department won't be an option at that point.Β  Lots of people will be surprised when they hear the story for the first time!Β  My guess is Garland will recuse himself and appoint a special prosecutor.Β  There won't be any softball plea deals at this point either.Β Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Β 

Because you didn't'/don't care about ACTUAL EVIDENCE and INDICTMENTS against Trump and have yet to provide any EVEIDENCE on Biden.

Β 

Hypocrite much?

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Once again….is THIS story about Trump? No it is not.Β 

43 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Β 

Still waiting.

Why haven't Republicans released the testimony that supposedly proves Biden took a bribe?

36 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The most obvious reason is the media blackout, pretending the story doesn't exist so they'd never cover any such release.Β  Besides its a matter of following the process.Β Β  Prosecutors and investigators building a case don't run to the microphone every time they find a piece of incriminating evidence.Β  What they'll do is use testimony like yesterday's to corroborate other pieces of evidence they've collected independent of each other.Β  Do the dates and times everybody states match?Β  Are the same people confirmed to be involved?Β  Do all the witness statement tell the same story?Β Β 

Β 

Rather than make a series of public statements the House Committee will refer a series of indictable offenses to the DOJ for prosecution.Β  That's when you'll start hearing details.Β  That will put the pressure squarely on the DOJ and AG Garland to do something.Β  Ignoring the thing for the media or the justice department won't be an option at that point.Β  Lots of people will be surprised when they hear the story for the first time!Β  My guess is Garland will recuse himself and appoint a special prosecutor.Β  There won't be any softball plea deals at this point either.Β Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

So, your position is that Republicans have the goods on Biden but aren't releasing it?

The contortions you people have to put yourselves through.

6 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

It’s an illness. Some compassion please.Β 

The walls must really be closing on Biden because BillSy started posting old Trump stuff like mad today. As if that’s somehow going to make this all go away. I think I can! I think I can! I think k I can…said the Little Anti-Trump Engine.Β 

• Haha (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

The walls must really be closing on Biden because BillSy started posting old Trump stuff like mad today. As if that’s somehow going to make this all go away. I think I can! I think I can! I think k I can…said the Little Anti-Trump Engine.Β 

I know there are millions like him but can you imagine having a politician/reality tv host sucking up so much of your mental energy? Every hour of every day. All my best to those afflicted.Β 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Why do I say he let his guard down, or alternatively decided - late in life, when his "knew" his public life was coming to an end - to cash in?

Because he did, by modern DC standards, live a fairly modest upper middle class existence throughout his years in the Senate. In fact, if I remember correctly, he was one of the "poorest" members of the Senate by net worth.

But people are waving money at you and you've already run your last race? (Or so you think?) Why not take it!

He reportedly led a modest life. Β Again, the assumption that he lost his way in January 2016 seems completely implausible to me. Β It’s completely inconsistent with his personality, that of a bragadocious blow hard occupying a seat of power.Β 
Β 

Besides, there were countless ways for him to cash in as a consultant, lawyer, pretend author, whatever, none of which has the sketch factor of his role in Hunter’s business deals. Β 

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Besides, there were countless ways for him to cash in as a consultant, lawyer, pretend author, whatever, none of which has the sketch factor of his role in Hunter’s business deals. Β 

Did you know he was a professor at Penn? Not a joke.Β 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1