πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You seem to have a VERY ODD understanding of what a message board is. Please tell us you’re aware that you’re not having private conversations with people here. And if your self proclaimed goal is to be ignored on a message board, the easiest way to accomplish it is to leave.Β 

Answer the questionΒ 

11 minutes ago, Governor said:

No, but it was the required first step if they had any hopes of joining NATO. NATO wanted the guy gone because he was a Putin puppet.

Β 

And whaddya know, a few short years later they’re joining NATO. Looks like the decision turned out to be the right one for the future Β of Ukraine.

So the first step to NATO inclusion was firing a prosecutor for being corrupt but never charging him or anyone else? Amazing.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

So the first step to NATO inclusion was lying about a prosecutor being corrupt but never charging him or anyone else? Amazing.

Ukraine was an absolute mess at the time. This was widely reported on but I don’t think you’ll go back and look.

Edited by Governor
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Governor said:

Ukraine was an absolute mess at the time. This was widely reported on but I don’t think you’ll go back and look.

It’s an even bigger mess now. But that still doesn’t answer the question why nobody was prosecuted for corruption, after Shokin was fired for impeding the prosecuting of corruption. Β I know you can’t answer because it leads to the obvious conclusion.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Doc said:

It’s an even bigger mess now. But that still doesn’t answer the question why nobody was prosecuted for corruption, after Shokin was fired for impeding the prosecuting of corruption. Β I know you can’t answer because it leads to the obvious conclusion.

Again, this stuff is pretty easy to find.

Β 

"There was no pressure from anyone from the United States" to close the case against Zlochevskiy, Vitaliy Kasko, who was a deputy prosecutor-general under Shokin and is now first deputy prosecutor-general, toldΒ Bloomberg News in May.Β "It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015," he added.

Β 

You guys are asking questions that we already know the answers too because the answers don’t fit your evolving conspiracy theory.

Edited by Governor
  • Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Governor said:

Again, this stuff is pretty easy to find.

Β 

"There was no pressure from anyone from the United States" to close the case against Zlochevskiy, Vitaliy Kasko, who was a deputy prosecutor-general under Shokin and is now first deputy prosecutor-general, toldΒ Bloomberg News in May.Β "It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015," he added.

Β 

You guys are asking questions that we already know the answers too because the answers don’t fit your evolving conspiracy theory.

Β 

Joke claimed Shokin was corrupt and that's why he extorted, er, withheld money from Ukraine until he was fired.Β  But he wasn't corrupt, as evidenced by the fact that he wasn't charged, much less convicted, of corruption after being fired.Β  And again, neither was anyone else despite claims Shokin was basically protecting others.Β  So why did Joke lie about him being corrupt, as a pretext for firing him?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

The very same questions that @ChiGooseΒ so easily dismisses with his strict adherence to logic...

Β 

:lol:

Β 

The King of Kings!

Β 

Why did Joe Biden previously say he'd never spoken to his "son about his business," but now you're saying Joe was never IN BUSINESS with Hunter? Big difference KJP!

Β 

Why is Devon Archer testifying that in at least a dozen instances, Hunter put his then-VP father on the phone with his overseas associates. Β 

Β 

Why does the FD-1023 form allege that Burisma owner Mykola Zlochevsky bribed the Bidens with $10 million?

Β 

Why does Zlochevsky claim he has 17 phone recordings of Joe and Hunter Biden?

Β 

Why did Victor Shokin get fired while investigating Burisma and after he'd already seized 4 houses in Kyiv, 2 plots of land and a Rolls-Royce all belonging to Zlochevsky?

Β 

Why is there a text message from Hunter saying, β€œI am sitting here with my father and WE would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled"?

Β 

Why did two Burisma executives explicitly ask Hunter, β€œCan you ring your dad?”

Β 

Why do multiple witnesses now say that the "Big Guy" is in fact Joe Biden?Β 

Β 

Why did up to 9 Biden family members receive funds from overseas deals?Β 

Β 

Why did the Bidens set up a web of multiple bank accounts and 20+ LLCs to conceal funding sources and then funnel that $$ to Biden family members?

Β 

Why did the Bidens conveniently have business deals in Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Romania, Russia, and Chinaβ€”all countries overseen by then-VP Joe Biden?

Β 

Why did Ukrainian oligarchs and CCP aligned energy firms pay the Bidens money if they had zero skills other than proximity to power?

Β 

Β 

Poor guy. You went almost an entire day without thinking about me. But I suppose that in those quiet moments when nobody in your family would talk to you because they all find you insufferable, you thought of me and, while reaching down your pants with one hand, you typed out whatever this nonsense this is with the other.Β 
Β 

Happy belated pride to my biggest fan!!!!πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

Edited by ChiGoose
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Former Ukranian President Poroshenko to Biden on taped phone call:

Β 

Despite there being NO EVIDENCEΒ  that Shokin was corrupt or that he did anything wrong at all...I fired him anyway as you requested.Β 

Β 

Β 

@Governor:Β 

Β 

You guys and your zany conspiracy theories!!!

Β 

It ain't easy being The King, is it @ChiGoose?Β 

Β 

They're always coming for that crown.

Β 

Β 

Β 

5 hours ago, Doc said:

Β 

Joke claimed Shokin was corrupt and that's why he extorted, er, withheld money from Ukraine until he was fired.Β  But he wasn't corrupt, as evidenced by the fact that he wasn't charged, much less convicted, of corruption after being fired.Β  And again, neither was anyone else despite claims Shokin was basically protecting others.Β  So why did Joke lie about him being corrupt, as a pretext for firing him?

Because the guy was hot on the money trail that led straight to Joe and Hunter along with Burisma executives so he had to go.

That's a much more plausible explanation given what we now know than some sketchy and nebulous connection to NATO membership proposed by folks that lack the comprehension skills and willingnessΒ  to accept that Joe and family are as dirty as pigs in a mud hole.Β Β 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Β 

Politically, most of his fans and supporters don't understand that Biden is already a dead man walking and that the DNC leadership is working behind the scenes to remove him at the appropriate time.Β  The tricky part is getting rid of VP Harris and installing somebody more favorable to the party faithful.Β 

As these allegations become too obvious for even the blind, deaf, and dumb MSM to ignore leadership will need to make their move before the 2024 election campaign season gets serious.Β  They certainly don't want RFK Jr. to gain any momentum off the event as they view him as a worse scenario than Trump winning in 2016.Β  Unlike Donald, the guy has a plan and an intimate understanding of the game and what he's up against.Β  Which regardless of his "rep" for some extreme views makes him dangerous to the establishment.

Things are about to get very interesting.Β  I could envision the triggering of events like a stock market crash, a run on the dollar, a loss of confidence in Washington, and some enemies attempting to take advantage of the situation.Β 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Politically, most of his fans and supporters don't understand that Biden is already a dead man walking and that the DNC leadership is working behind the scenes to remove him at the appropriate time.Β  The tricky part is getting rid of VP Harris and installing somebody more favorable to the party faithful.Β 

As these allegations become too obvious for even the blind, deaf, and dumb MSM to ignore leadership will need to make their move before the 2024 election campaign season gets serious.Β  They certainly don't want RFK Jr. to gain any momentum off the event as they view him as a worse scenario than Trump winning in 2016.Β  Unlike Donald, the guy has a plan and an intimate understanding of the game and what he's up against.Β  Which regardless of his "rep" for some extreme views makes him dangerous to the establishment.

Β 

My guess is Newsome will be the Dem candidate in 2024. That scares me more than Biden as we can see what a "great" job he has done in CA.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Gregg said:

Β 

My guess is Newsome will be the Dem candidate in 2024. That scares me more than Biden as we can see what a "great" job he has done in CA.

When you can shut down the voting machines and manipulate the date like they did in 2020 they can run anybody and still win. I have no confidence in the election system until all methods of corruption are eliminated.Β 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Westside said:

When you can shut down the voting machines and manipulate the date like they did in 2020 they can run anybody and still win. I have no confidence in the election system until all methods of corruption are eliminated.Β 

Β 

I am sure all my grandparents voted for Biden. The only problem is they all died in 1978, 1980, 1999, and 2003 respectively. They shouldn't allow any mail in votes. That would help eliminate some of the corruption. By I agree with you I don't trust the system either.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

A fabricated character on Hunters old laptop.

Β 

Β 

That's a fine forensic investigation.Β Β  But you'd be better off saying the "big guy" is what Steve Urkel called Carl Winslow on Family Matters (1989-1997).Β  At least that characterization would be true.

Β 

But in this case of what's being discussed here its Joe Biden.Β  Corroborated independently by e-mails on the laptop, the IRS whistleblower, and Hunter's former business partner Tony Bobulinski.Β 

Β 

Not convinced?Β  So do this.Β  Pretend its Trump instead of Biden.Β  Now you believe it!Β  Problem solved..

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

That's a fine forensic investigation.Β Β  But you'd be better off saying the "big guy" is what Steve Urkel called Carl Winslow on Family Matters (1989-1997).Β  At least that characterization would be true.

Β 

But in this case of what's being discussed here its Joe Biden.Β  Corroborated independently by e-mails on the laptop, the IRS whistleblower, and Hunter's former business partner Tony Bobulinski.Β 

Β 

Not convinced?Β  So do this.Β  Pretend its Trump instead of Biden.Β  Now you believe it!Β  Problem solved..

Just be thankful he didn’t say the Big Guy was Trump. Baby steps!Β 

• Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Oh, you just wait for the forensics.

Β 

PS: What is the cults track record now with all these conspiracies? lmao

Β 

idiots

Β 

I like how the left is now talking about track records and integrity.Β  its just epic funny and some off the chart's projection.

Β 

Same with them saying "There is no evidence" after they have been saying hearsay is evidence for years.

Β 

Β 

• Vomit 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Β 

Oh, you just wait for the forensics.

Β 

PS: What is the cults track record now with all these conspiracies? lmao

Β 

idiots

Β 

Well, COVID origins 1-0, Russia Hoax 2-0, Government/Social Media censorship, 3-0.Β 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Β 

Β 

Well Joe is a liar. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . What a surprise !

Β 

Β 

Joe Biden Allegedly Interacted With Son’s Clients More Than 200 Times
By TRISTAN JUSTICE

Β 

Biden vehemently denied ever talking business with his son β€˜or with anyone else’ in the run-up to the 2020 election.

Β 

President Joe Biden vehemently denied ever talking business with his son, β€œor with anyone else” in the run-up to the 2020 election. In fact, Biden even fat-shamed an Iowa voter who approached the subject during the Democratic primaries. On the debate stage with Donald Trump, the former vice president peddled conspiracies of Russian interference when emails from Hunter Biden’s laptop revealed otherwise.

Β 

On Sunday night, the New York Post reported on anticipated testimony from Hunter Biden’s former business partner, Devon Archer. The 48-year-old who went golfing with the Bidens in 2014 is expected to tell the House Oversight Committee how Hunter Biden put his father in contact with foreign businessmen and potential investors at least 24 times. According to the Post, such meetings were either in person or by speakerphone, with Hunter Biden often dialing in Joe.

Β 

Beyond those meetings, there are more than 180 other episodes where the president interacted with his son’s business partners, contrary to his campaign claims of β€œabsolute” separation.

Β 

https://thefederalist.com/2023/07/25/joe-biden-allegedly-interacted-with-sons-clients-more-than-200-times/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1