πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

What a clown show. The democrats wanted to talk about EVERYTHING but the testimony of these very credible witnesses. If this had been a trial, it would be over! We may have passed the point of no return when it comes to corruption in Washington. It’s now become common place and acceptable for these insider hack politicians to shovel money into their own pockets.Β 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

well it certainly was true for the admin before Biden.

Quite possibly so, but I honestly didn’t think I’d live long enough to see the Democratic Party so invested in protecting the Deep State and Elected Official corruption. We’ve entered bizzaro world for sure. A truly shameful display of elitism today.Β 

• Agree 1

20 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

What a clown show. The democrats wanted to talk about EVERYTHING but the testimony of these very credible witnesses. If this had been a trial, it would be over! We may have passed the point of no return when it comes to corruption in Washington. It’s now become common place and acceptable for these insider hack politicians to shovel money into their own pockets.Β 

And have their idealogues rush to defend it. It’s gross no matter who does it.Β 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Quite possibly so, but I honestly didn’t think I’d live long enough to see the Democratic Party so invested in protecting the Deep State and Elected Official corruption. We’ve entered bizzaro world for sure. A truly shameful display of elitism today.Β 

Didn't see it but this how Fox reported it:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrat-congressman-melts-down-claims-doj-fbi-irs-keep-democracy-check-hunter-biden-hearing

Β 

I don't see anything the congressman said that remotely meets your description. Β I also don't read a meltdown in his words. Β Did he start crying?

Just now, redtail hawk said:

Didn't see it but this how Fox reported it:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrat-congressman-melts-down-claims-doj-fbi-irs-keep-democracy-check-hunter-biden-hearing

Β 

I don't see anything the congressman said that remotely meets your description. Β I also don't read a meltdown in his words. Β Did he start crying?

Did you personally watch the hearing?Β 

Just now, redtail hawk said:

Nope, didn't see it.

As I figured. Trust me when I say it was beyond ridiculous. I’m not trying to be partisan here. Honestly, unlike many on here I say a β€œpox on both their houses”, but the lack of interest from the Democrats was beyond stunning. Hawk, BOTH of these witnesses were incredibly prepared, serious professionals, and BOTH are democrats, ….one of them is gay! But they both know corruption when they see it. Truly shameful that we’ve gotten to the place where if it’s not your tribe, they just don’t care.Β 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

$17M????????

Β 

Thats all?

Β 

Trump probably made that each day and more from foreign sources every day at his resorts; including his hotel less than a mile from the White House.

Β 

It’s nice to see the cult care about corruption all of a sudden.

Β 

No one can take your faux tears seriously.

Β 

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

Β 

Β 

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

$17M????????

Β 

Thats all?

Β 

Trump probably made that each day and more from foreign sources every day at his resorts; including his hotel less than a mile from the White House.

Β 

It’s nice to see the cult care about corruption all of a sudden.

Β 

No one can take your faux tears seriously

Β 

Β 

And Trump and his companies earned all of it legally snd declared all of it on their taxes. Β Not from bribes like Joke and his crackhead Β deadbeat dad son.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 3

52 minutes ago, Wacka said:

And Trump and his companies earned all of it legally snd declared all of it on their taxes. Β Not from bribes like Joke and his crackhead Β deadbeat dad son.

Β 

Oh, he did? You mean the tax dodger who promised to release his taxes during his campaign and never did... is trustworthy?

Β 

Funny, how did Trump get around having mandatory audits for Presidents completed on his tax returns the first two years of his presidency as required by law?

Β 

And tell us - why didn't Conald want to disclose that Chinese bank account (he has collected earnings from that countryΒ while serving as president)?

Β 

The Chinese bank account belongs to Trump’s subsidiary firm, Trump International Hotels Management. While in previous years the firm has reported small sums, in 2017 β€” Trump’s first year in office β€” it reported $17.5 million in revenue, a large spike

Β 

WOW - Look at that WACKJOB ---> $17.5M alone sitting in a Chinese bank account starting the same year Trump became POTUS.

Β 

image.thumb.jpeg.b5a7e79ee2ec37298fbdb439493d5c36.jpeg

Β 

F'n idiots

Β 

Β 

While most of yesterday’s hearings was pure deflection from the Democrats, I did hear something that caught my attention. The basic narrative has generally been that Joe interfered in US $ aid to Ukraine to protect his son from a prosecutor looking into his corruption. One of the Republican congressman suggested a nuanced different take and timeline. He said that at that time Burisma was trying to get admitted to the Stock Exchange and the rumor of corruption was going to hold that up. So, they hired Hunter as a buffer, and that’sΒ why Joe intervened. If true, why does it matter? It matters because it means Joe’s intervention was not personal (protecting his son’s paycheck), but instead was a β€˜fee for service’ to sway or change policy. For what it’s worth.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

• BillsFanNC changed the title to πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $5M bribe from Burisma. FBI hidden FD1023 now public.

A decade from now, history likely reflects that Biden, and not Trump, was the President who committed the felony crime, deserving of legitimate impeachment.Β  Β 

Β 

Of course, President Biden likely gets away with it and suffers no consequences.Β  I think he drops out of the 2024 race by the end of the year and America and its media conveniently forget about him.Β  "Let the tired old man rest!" they'll say.

Β 

• Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, dpberr said:

A decade from now, history likely reflects that Biden, and not Trump, was the President who committed the felony crime, deserving of legitimate impeachment.Β  Β 

Β 

Of course, President Biden likely gets away with it and suffers no consequences.Β  I think he drops out of the 2024 race by the end of the year and America and its media conveniently forget about him.Β  "Let the tired old man rest!" they'll say.

Β 

Β 

3 hours ago, Doc said:

The "phone call" looks completely legit now, doesn't it?

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7b20jz4kbdhsrgho1k5

Meanwhile - history will never forget who the most corrupt POTUS was in our lifetime.

Β 

Β 

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Β 

Meanwhile - history will never forget who the most corrupt POTUS was in our lifetime.

Β 

Β 

Same old tired ass argument.Β  But, but, but Trump allegations that don't cite details.Β  Divert, deflect, and deny.Β 

The Biden's are as dirty as Pigs in a mud hole and referring to Trump as some reason to ignore their graft and corruption is reprehensible and dishonest.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Same old tired ass argument.Β  But, but, but Trump allegations that don't cite details.Β  Divert, deflect, and deny.Β 

The Biden's are as dirty as Pigs in a mud hole and referring to Trump as some reason to ignore their graft and corruption is reprehensible and dishonest.

You freaks didn’t give two shitz about Trumps corruption - I don’t want to hear JACK about these fn allegations.

Β 

Freaks

18 hours ago, BillStime said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Hey BillSy

I couldn’t help but notice you laughed at my summary of the Burisma scandal. What about it do you find funny exactly?Β 

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Hey BillSy

I couldn’t help but notice you laughed at my summary of the Burisma scandal. What about it do you find funny exactly?Β 

Β 

Haven’t you noticed SoCal ?

Β 

B.S. always answers conservative posts with a laughing emoji.Β 
Β 

When he reads the truth, and is unable to respond, it makes him very insecureΒ 

so he retreats to his standby πŸ˜„

Β 

Β 

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Hey BillSy

Β 

Trump had four years to get to the bottom of that and failed.

Β 

Β 

22 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Pot meet kettle

13 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

You don't say?

Β 

Β 

So?

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Β 

Trump had four years to get to the bottom of that and failed.

Β 

Β 

That’s why you laughed about it? They impeached Trump when he even asked a question. Irony must be completely dead with you….much like your soul.Β 

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

That’s why you laughed about it? They impeached Trump when he even asked a question. Irony must be completely dead with you….much like your soul.Β 

Shouldn’t you be on your second bottle of wine waiting for the sun to set?Β 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Shouldn’t you be on your second bottle of wine waiting for the sun to set?Β 

It’s only five o’clock here, and they want me to drink less after my gout attack.Β 
Β 

Shouldn’t you be ready to admit your hero is a crook?Β 

• Like (+1) 1