πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

people on here still reference it as fact.

Β 

and that was thoroughly investigated.

Β 

eff, led to a counterintelligence operation on an American.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

People often believe dumb things. Some people believe that Trump won in 2020. Some people believe that the Russia investigation started because of the Steele Dossier, too. Doesn’t make them right.Β 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

10 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

People often believe dumb things. Some people believe that Trump won in 2020. Some people believe that the Russia investigation started because of the Steele Dossier, too. Doesn’t make them right.Β 

So, what started the Russia investigation?

Β 

Crossfire hurricane? and that was used based on the Dossier.Β Β 

Β 

Silly

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

8 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Some people believe that Mueller stating Trump and his campaign did not collude with the Russians means he did, and that an official declaration that Trump was politically persecuted means he clearly was not.

Β 

The narrative is what matters, as does using a tactical approach to rolling out allegations to have maximum effect at the voting booth.Β Β 

• Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Some people believe that Mueller stating Trump and his campaign did not collude with the Russians means he did, and that an official declaration that Trump was politically persecuted means he clearly was not.

Β 

The narrative is what matters, as does using a tactical approach to rolling out allegations to have maximum effect at the voting booth.Β Β 

Β 

Some people actually believe that Mueller stated that Trump and his campaign didn't collude. That's because they couldn't even get past the introduction to the report and instead relied on liars and bad faith actors to tell them what to believe.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, ChiGoose said:

Β 

Some people actually believe that Mueller stated that Trump and his campaign didn't collude. That's because they couldn't even get past the introduction to the report and instead relied on liars and bad faith actors to tell them what to believe.

Still waiting to hear the pee pee tape (steel dossier) did not lead to the Russian investigation (crossfire hurricane)

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

\

Β 

Β 

11 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

So, what started the Russia investigation?

Β 

Crossfire hurricane? and that was used based on the Dossier.Β Β 

Β 

Silly

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Crossfire hurricane was opened, on a Sunday, three days after a bar conversation between George P. and a Australian diplomat.Β  A FULL, and not preliminary investgation, was opened without the FBI interviewing any of the people involved while ignoring multiple exculpatory statements made by George P.

Β 

@ChiGooseΒ will bloviate around all the above. Which makes him a dishonest hack at best, as usual.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Chris farley said:

Ironic as the pee pee tape was ran by the left as fact and used to spy on the opposition party.Β  Β All while knowing it was opposition research.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

To be fair....the pee tape is completely believable....

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Still waiting to hear the pee pee tape (steel dossier) did not lead to the Russian investigation (crossfire hurricane)

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

\

Β 

Β 

Β 

Then you should read the Durham Report.

Β 

"3. The opening of Crossfire Hurricane

The FBI opened Crossfire Hurricane as a full counterintelligence investigation "to determine whether individual(s) associated with the Trump campaign [were] witting of and/or coordinating activities with the Government of Russia. " 203 The starting point for the Office's inquiry was to examine what information was known or available to the FBI about any such ties as ofJuly 31, 2016, prior to opening Crossfire Hurricane. That question then divided itself into two related questions: (i) what was the information that predicated the opening ofthe investigation and (ii) did that information support such an investigation being opened not as an "assessment" or "preliminary" investigation, but from the start as a "full" investigation. In exploring these questions, we determined the following:

Β 

a. The information used to predicate Crossfire Hurricane

In March 2016, the Trump campaign identified George Papadopoulos as a foreign policy advisor. 204 Papadopoulos had previously worked as an energy consultant, with a particular focus on projects in the Eastern Mediterranean. 205 At the time of his appointment, Papadopoulos was employed in the United Kingdom at the London Center of lntemational Law Practice. 206 Among Papadopoulos's acquaintances in London was a diplomat from another country ("Foreign Government-I Diplomat-I"). Foreign Government-I Diplomat-I was familiar with an Australian diplomat ("Australian Diplomat-l").207 On May 6, 2016, by prearrangement, Foreign Government-I Diplomat-I introduced Papadopoulos to Australian Diplomat-I. 208 On May I0, 2016, Papadopoulos and Australian Diplomat- I met again, and this time they were joined byΒ Australian High Commissioner Alexander Downer. 209 Both meetings were over drinks in public settings. 210

Β 

The Australian diplomats were interested in meeting with Papadopoulos because of his role in the Trump campaign, and much of the conversation centered on the upcoming U.S. election. 211 Over two months later, on July 26, 2016, Australia provided the U.S. Embassy in London certain information its diplomats had memorialized at or around the time ofthe meetings with Papadopoulos. The next day, the State Department passed this information on to the FBI's Legal Attache assigned to the Embassy in London ("UK Legatl ")_212 "Paragraph Five" was the name given to the raw information provided by the Australian government and included in a May 16, 2016 cable that documented the diplomats' encounters with Papadopoulos. 213

Β 

Pages 51-52

Β 

Β 

As an initial matter, there is no question that the FBI had an affirmative obligation to closely examine the Paragraph Five information. The Paragraph Five information, however, was the sole basis cited by the FBI for opening a full investigation into individuals associated with the ongoing Trump campaign. 226

Β 

Page 54

Β 

Edited by ChiGoose

5 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Β 

Then you should read the Durham Report.

Β 

"3. The opening of Crossfire Hurricane

The FBI opened Crossfire Hurricane as a full counterintelligence investigation "to determine whether individual(s) associated with the Trump campaign [were] witting of and/or coordinating activities with the Government of Russia. " 203 The starting point for the Office's inquiry was to examine what information was known or available to the FBI about any such ties as ofJuly 31, 2016, prior to opening Crossfire Hurricane. That question then divided itself into two related questions: (i) what was the information that predicated the opening ofthe investigation and (ii) did that information support such an investigation being opened not as an "assessment" or "preliminary" investigation, but from the start as a "full" investigation. In exploring these questions, we determined the following:

Β 

a. The information used to predicate Crossfire Hurricane

In March 2016, the Trump campaign identified George Papadopoulos as a foreign policy advisor. 204 Papadopoulos had previously worked as an energy consultant, with a particular focus on projects in the Eastern Mediterranean. 205 At the time of his appointment, Papadopoulos was employed in the United Kingdom at the London Center of lntemational Law Practice. 206 Among Papadopoulos's acquaintances in London was a diplomat from another country ("Foreign Government-I Diplomat-I"). Foreign Government-I Diplomat-I was familiar with an Australian diplomat ("Australian Diplomat-l").207 On May 6, 2016, by prearrangement, Foreign Government-I Diplomat-I introduced Papadopoulos to Australian Diplomat-I. 208 On May I0, 2016, Papadopoulos and Australian Diplomat- I met again, and this time they were joined byΒ Australian High Commissioner Alexander Downer. 209 Both meetings were over drinks in public settings. 210

Β 

The Australian diplomats were interested in meeting with Papadopoulos because of his role in the Trump campaign, and much of the conversation centered on the upcoming U.S. election. 211 Over two months later, on July 26, 2016, Australia provided the U.S. Embassy in London certain information its diplomats had memorialized at or around the time ofthe meetings with Papadopoulos. The next day, the State Department passed this information on to the FBI's Legal Attache assigned to the Embassy in London ("UK Legatl ")_212 "Paragraph Five" was the name given to the raw information provided by the Australian government and included in a May 16, 2016 cable that documented the diplomats' encounters with Papadopoulos. 213

Β 

Pages 51-52

Β 

Β 

As an initial matter, there is no question that the FBI had an affirmative obligation to closely examine the Paragraph Five information. The Paragraph Five information, however, was the sole basis cited by the FBI for opening a full investigation into individuals associated with the ongoing Trump campaign. 226

Β 

Page 54

Β 

Β 

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Will there be accountability? Of course not.

Β 

More "strong language" and toothless demands incoming from an incompetent and nearly as corrupt GOP.

Β 

Β 

You do realize that today's "Polls" have no bearing on fact....right?...They just show how brainwashed a good portion of America is....

Β 

See above...The GOP points to how effed up a good portion of the population is....and then uses that as basis to legislate/investigate...Β 

Β 

Tell me you understand this...

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It’s a pretty widely accepted β€œBest Practice” to read beyond first couple chapters of any report, thesis, article or novel. Β 
Β 

I will acknowledge you probably save a lot of time in scaling back the effort tho.Β 
Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

I actually read the entire thing. But in the introduction, he specifically states that he's not even evaluating collusion.

Β 

So any claim that he stated there was no collusion is a misrepresentation of the report at best, or a lie at worst.

Β 

"In evaluating whether evidence about collective action of multiple individuals constituted a crime, we applied the framework of conspiracy law, not the concept of β€œcollusion.” In so doing, the Office recognized that the word β€œcollud[e]” was used in communications with the Acting Attorney General confirming certain aspects of the investigation’s scope and that the term has frequently been invoked in public reporting about the investigation. But collusion is not a specific offense or theory of liability found in the United States Code, nor is it a term of art in federal criminal law. For those reasons, the Office’s focus in analyzing questions of joint criminal liability was on conspiracy as defined in federal law."

Β 

Mueller Report, p.2

Β 

Not sure how you can read "We are not looking at collusion" and come up with "We found no collusion" but there ya go.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Β 

I actually read the entire thing. But in the introduction, he specifically states that he's not even evaluating collusion.

Β 

So any claim that he stated there was no collusion is a misrepresentation of the report at best, or a lie at worst.

Β 

"In evaluating whether evidence about collective action of multiple individuals constituted a crime, we applied the framework of conspiracy law, not the concept of β€œcollusion.” In so doing, the Office recognized that the word β€œcollud[e]” was used in communications with the Acting Attorney General confirming certain aspects of the investigation’s scope and that the term has frequently been invoked in public reporting about the investigation. But collusion is not a specific offense or theory of liability found in the United States Code, nor is it a term of art in federal criminal law. For those reasons, the Office’s focus in analyzing questions of joint criminal liability was on conspiracy as defined in federal law."

Β 

Mueller Report, p.2

Β 

Not sure how you can read "We are not looking at collusion" and come up with "We found no collusion" but there ya go.

Β 

My God you people:

Β 

Β 

Β 

STATEMENT: U.S. Senate Report Confirms Trump Campaign Colluded With Russia, CAP’s Neera Tanden Says

Β 

Washington, D.C.Β β€” Today, the U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee issued a report finding that the Trump presidential campaign chairman’s interaction with Russian intelligence officials during the 2016 election posed a β€œgrave counterintelligence threat.” In response,Β Neera Tanden, president and CEO of the Center for American Progress, issued the following statement:

Β 

This report confirms that President Donald Trump colluded with Russia during the 2016 election. It confirms the worst suspicions about Trump’s relationship with Russia, filling in the holes left in the report from former special counsel Robert Mueller. As Trump excuses Russian President Vladimir Putin placing bounties onΒ U.S. troops and Russia continues to interfere in our democracy to aid Trump’s reelection, this report makes clear that there is no such thing as a coincidence with Trump and Russia.

Β 

https://www.americanprogress.org/press/statement-u-s-senate-report-confirms-trump-campaign-colluded-russia-caps-neera-tanden-says/

Β 

….Putin wants Trump to win and appears to be seeking to undermine the legitimacy of our election.Β 

Β 

….it will be up to American voters to decide when and how cooperation with foreign actors during a presidential election crosses the line. Trump's activities to date are not appropriate.

Β 

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/amp/ncna1237743
Β 

Β 

Omg Putin wants Trump to win! Β Inappropriate! Β What a scandal! Β Another foreign leader has an interest who wins in America! Β They used social media to do so - allegedly. Β 
Β 

Β 

Also - this is fine:

Β 

Β 

Barack Obama: Brexit would put UK β€˜back of the queue’ for trade talks

Β 

US president, visiting London, says β€˜part of being friends is being honest’ as he lays out perils of leave vote in EU referendum
Β 

Barack Obama has warned that the UK would be at the β€œback of the queue” in any trade deal with the US if the country chose to leave the EU, as he made an emotional plea to Britons to vote for staying in.
Β 

https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/2016/apr/22/barack-obama-brexit-uk-back-of-queue-for-trade-talks

Β 

Β 

Oh……also:

Β 

NGO connected to Obama’s 2008 campaign used U.S. tax dollars trying to oust Netanyahu

Β 

…..the Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations (PSI) has released aΒ reportΒ today confirming allegations that an NGO with connections to President Obama’s 2008 campaignΒ used U.S. taxpayer dollars attempting to oust Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in 2015. President Obama has had the worst relationship of any U.S. president with the elected prime minister of the Jewish State.

Β 

Β 

Β 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2016/07/12/ngo-connected-to-obamas-2008-campaign-used-u-s-tax-dollars-trying-to-oust-netanyahu/

Β 

Β 

Β 

You people are a joke. Β 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Β 

My God you people:

Β 

Β 

Β 

STATEMENT: U.S. Senate Report Confirms Trump Campaign Colluded With Russia, CAP’s Neera Tanden Says

Β 

Washington, D.C.Β β€” Today, the U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee issued a report finding that the Trump presidential campaign chairman’s interaction with Russian intelligence officials during the 2016 election posed a β€œgrave counterintelligence threat.” In response,Β Neera Tanden, president and CEO of the Center for American Progress, issued the following statement:

Β 

This report confirms that President Donald Trump colluded with Russia during the 2016 election. It confirms the worst suspicions about Trump’s relationship with Russia, filling in the holes left in the report from former special counsel Robert Mueller. As Trump excuses Russian President Vladimir Putin placing bounties onΒ U.S. troops and Russia continues to interfere in our democracy to aid Trump’s reelection, this report makes clear that there is no such thing as a coincidence with Trump and Russia.

Β 

https://www.americanprogress.org/press/statement-u-s-senate-report-confirms-trump-campaign-colluded-russia-caps-neera-tanden-says/

Β 

….Putin wants Trump to win and appears to be seeking to undermine the legitimacy of our election.Β 

Β 

….it will be up to American voters to decide when and how cooperation with foreign actors during a presidential election crosses the line. Trump's activities to date are not appropriate.

Β 

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/amp/ncna1237743
Β 

Β 

Omg Putin wants Trump to win! Β Inappropriate! Β What a scandal! Β Another foreign leader has an interest who wins in America! Β They used social media to do so - allegedly. Β 
Β 

Β 

Also - this is fine:

Β 

Β 

Barack Obama: Brexit would put UK β€˜back of the queue’ for trade talks

Β 

US president, visiting London, says β€˜part of being friends is being honest’ as he lays out perils of leave vote in EU referendum
Β 

Barack Obama has warned that the UK would be at the β€œback of the queue” in any trade deal with the US if the country chose to leave the EU, as he made an emotional plea to Britons to vote for staying in.
Β 

https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/2016/apr/22/barack-obama-brexit-uk-back-of-queue-for-trade-talks

Β 

Β 

Oh……also:

Β 

NGO connected to Obama’s 2008 campaign used U.S. tax dollars trying to oust Netanyahu

Β 

…..the Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations (PSI) has released aΒ reportΒ today confirming allegations that an NGO with connections to President Obama’s 2008 campaignΒ used U.S. taxpayer dollars attempting to oust Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in 2015. President Obama has had the worst relationship of any U.S. president with the elected prime minister of the Jewish State.

Β 

Β 

Β 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2016/07/12/ngo-connected-to-obamas-2008-campaign-used-u-s-tax-dollars-trying-to-oust-netanyahu/

Β 

Β 

Β 

You people are a joke. Β 

Β 

I'm sorry, did you just respond to my comment that Mueller didn't look at collusion with a report saying that the Senate did?

Β 

Because last time I checked, Mueller wasn't in the Senate...

• Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Β 

Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β k9SqsIH.png

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Agreed. Neither the Steele Dossier nor the contents of Hunter's laptop should be taken as true.Β 

Edited by ChiGoose

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Mueller Report, p.2

Β 

Β 

I used "collusion" the way most Americans not threading a nickledick needle tend to use it.Β  If you see my choice of language as a misrepresentation, it's not material to the matter at hand and not of particular concern to me.Β Β 

Β 

What I can tell you is this...the facts and outcome are clear.Β  From AG Barr's summary of the Mueller report:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/03/24/us/politics/barr-letter-mueller-report.html

Β 

...the Special Counsel noted that, in completing his investigation, he employed 19 lawyers who were assisted by a team of approximately 40 FBI agents, intelligence analysts, forensic accountants, and other professional staff. The Special Counsel issued more than 2,800 subpoenas, executed nearly 500 search warrants, obtained more than 230 orders for communication records, issued almost 50 orders authorizing use of pen registers, made 13 requests to foreign governments for evidence, and interviewed approximately 500 witnesses.

Β 

Summary:Β  Lots of people with lots of juice knocked on doors, shook down perps, tried to flip witnesses, shook the trees and really, really tried to find evidence of collusion oops criminal conspiracy.Β 

Β 

Later on, AG Barr had this to say:

Β 

The Special Counsel's investigation did not find that the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it conspired or coordinated with Russia in its efforts to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election. As the report states: β€œ[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”

Β 

Summary: The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russians.Β 

Β 

It seems to me that disregarding the entirety of the report, the exceptionally thorough and extremely broad scope of the investigation, the follow up by Barr and his team, andΒ  referring to some Illuminati-esque 'bad actors' reflects poorly on those who choose to follow that path.Β  It also indicates to me that while you are no doubt intellectually up to the task of reviewing the Mueller report in its entirety, perhaps emotionally you stopped somewhere after page 10.Β 

Β 

• Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Β 

I used "collusion" the way most Americans not threading a nickledick needle tend to use it.Β  If you see my choice of language as a misrepresentation, it's not material to the matter at hand and not of particular concern to me.Β Β 

Β 

What I can tell you is this...the facts and outcome are clear.Β  From AG Barr's summary of the Mueller report:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/03/24/us/politics/barr-letter-mueller-report.html

Β 

...the Special Counsel noted that, in completing his investigation, he employed 19 lawyers who were assisted by a team of approximately 40 FBI agents, intelligence analysts, forensic accountants, and other professional staff. The Special Counsel issued more than 2,800 subpoenas, executed nearly 500 search warrants, obtained more than 230 orders for communication records, issued almost 50 orders authorizing use of pen registers, made 13 requests to foreign governments for evidence, and interviewed approximately 500 witnesses.

Β 

Summary:Β  Lots of people with lots of juice knocked on doors, shook down perps, tried to flip witnesses, shook the trees and really, really tried to find evidence of collusion oops criminal conspiracy.Β 

Β 

Later on, AG Barr had this to say:

Β 

The Special Counsel's investigation did not find that the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it conspired or coordinated with Russia in its efforts to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election. As the report states: β€œ[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”

Β 

Summary: The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russians.Β 

Β 

It seems to me that disregarding the entirety of the report, the exceptionally thorough and extremely broad scope of the investigation, the follow up by Barr and his team, andΒ  referring to some Illuminati-esque 'bad actors' reflects poorly on those who choose to follow that path.Β  It also indicates to me that while you are no doubt intellectually up to the task of reviewing the Mueller report in its entirety, perhaps emotionally you stopped somewhere after page 10.Β 

Β 

Β 

Interesting that you'd rather ignore the text of the report and use someone else's politically motivated take on it. You could just use the actual report findings but they don't match the facts you wish were true, so you just ignore them in favor of spin.

Β 

You do remember that Barr so mischaracterized the Mueller report that Mueller wrote to him to complain the day after Barr released his memo?

Β 

Why ignore the report in favor of spin?

Β 

Β 

Having conversations with Russians isn't the same as colluding (or coordinating) with them.Β  If you want to play the "prove that Joke and idiot boy didn't take bribes," do the same here or STFU about Russian collusion once and for all.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

The shark has officially been jumped. Fabulous work.Β 

And the torch has been passed. Goose is the new King. (Sorry BillStime). Long love the king. Now if we can get some memes worked in we’ll have come full circle.Β 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

And the torch has been passed. Goose is the new King. (Sorry BillStime). Long love the king. Now if we can get some memes worked in we’ll have come full circle.Β 

Β 

Don't you mean "God save the Queen"?

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Β 

I've long contended @ChiGooseΒ is worse than @BillStime.

Β 

At least @BillStimeΒ doesn't pretend to be anything other than what he is.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Β 

Just agreeing with @B-Man that both of the stories contain problematic information that shouldn't be taken as true.

Wouldn’t one have to be a bit of a conspiracy theorist at this point to discount the contents of the crackhead computer? Let me guess…Giuliani the Genius planted it. I thought you were the board’s herald of logic and common sense. Good heavens man!

Β 

In all seriousness, thank you for an absolute classic take. It’s really something.Β 

14 minutes ago, Doc said:

Having conversations with Russians isn't the same as colluding (or coordinating) with them.Β  If you want to play the "prove that Joke and idiot boy didn't take bribes," do the same here or STFU about Russian collusion once and for all.

Β 

Β 

Spot on. Β Β 
Β 

They redefined normal discussions with any foreign country during the transition that happens all the time and even when you’re not running (you think Newsome isn’t talking to the EU, Canada, Mexico right now) into β€œcollusion” or conspiracy lol. Β 
Β 

Everything you’ve seen since 2016 is a sham set up by Holder and Obama. Β 
Β 

That doesn’t get the scrutiny that a FISA warrant obtained against a U.S. citizen running for President - who to them needed to be taken down from day 1Β 

Β 

Using the coercion of Silicon Valley and the Deep State. Β 

Then we’re going to LOCKDOWN EARTH because nothing is working. Β 
Β 

Then we’re going to rig 2020 by changing all the election laws - and allow the β€œcorrect” protests and censor and silence all opposition. Β Β 
Β 

Β 

And they wonder how in the world could Trump voters or anyone for that matter be furious. Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Wouldn’t one have to be a bit of a conspiracy theorist at this point to discount the contents of the crackhead computer? Let me guess…Giuliani the Genius planted it. I thought you were the board’s herald of logic and common sense. Good heavens man!

Β 

In all seriousness, thank you for an absolute classic take. It’s really something.Β 

Β 

The chain of custody on the laptop is questionable. It's Hunter's but only some of the contents can been verified to have been his. Forensics have shown that people other than Hunter repeatedly accessed the laptop and even wrote files to it after it was handed to the laptop repair guy.

Β 

Hunter's a real piece of work, but you cannot claim that everything on that laptop is his.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Β 

Interesting that you'd rather ignore the text of the report and use someone else's politically motivated take on it. You could just use the actual report findings but they don't match the facts you wish were true, so you just ignore them in favor of spin.

Β 

You do remember that Barr so mischaracterized the Mueller report that Mueller wrote to him to complain the day after Barr released his memo?

Β 

Why ignore the report in favor of spin?

Β 

Β 

Thank you for abandoning the whole Β β€œcollusion is misrepresentation” silliness, sadly you followed up with the β€œspin” narrative. Isn’t this beneath us?Β 
Β 

I am aware that Mueller wrote a strongly worded letter to AG Barr’s parents after the sad saga concluded. Β 
Β 

I am also aware that he had unlimited power for nearly 2 years, wielded it aggressively, coordinated with media outlets to leverage the strength of investigation, Β the full support of tens of millions of democrat loyalists thirsty for blood, completed a 400 page report and had the opportunity to provide sworn testimony before Congress and the American people about all the evidence his team uncovered proving Trump criminally conspired with Russia.Β 
Β 

There’s definitely some spin doctoring afoot here, you just seem completely incapable of identifying the source.Β 
Β 

Β 

Β 

19 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Β 

The chain of custody on the laptop is questionable. It's Hunter's but only some of the contents can been verified to have been his. Forensics have shown that people other than Hunter repeatedly accessed the laptop and even wrote files to it after it was handed to the laptop repair guy.

Β 

Hunter's a real piece of work, but you cannot claim that everything on that laptop is his.

Long live the King!Β 

17 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Β 

Β 

That's interesting but I haven't seen a source of information that provides any read out of an in-depth FBI analysis of the files and data on the machine.Β  Can you please point out the FBI link or source?

7 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

That's interesting but I haven't seen a source of information that provides any read out of an in-depth FBI analysis of the files and data on the machine.Β  Can you please point out the FBI link or source?

Β 

The FBI hasn't released a report on their investigation as far as I'm aware. I was referencing the report of two forensic analysts who examined a copy of the laptop provided by a GOP operative.

Β 

"The vast majority of the data β€” and most of the nearly 129,000 emails it contained β€” could not be verified by either of the two security experts who reviewed the data for The Post. Neither found clear evidence of tampering in their examinations, but some of the records that might have helped verify contents were not available for analysis, they said. The Post was able in some instances to find documents from other sources that matched content on the laptop that the experts were not able to assess.

Β 

Among the reasons for the inconclusive findings was sloppy handling of the data, which damaged some records. The experts found the data had been repeatedly accessed and copied by people other than Hunter Biden over nearly three years. The MacBook itself is now in the hands of the FBI, which is investigating whether Hunter Biden properly reported income from business dealings."

Β 

Adding to the chain of custody issues, there seems to be a copy of the laptop hard drive that's was edited after the original laptop was taken by the FBI:

Β 

"...months after the laptop itself had been taken into FBI custody β€” three new folders were created on the drive. Dated Sept. 1 and 2, 2020, they bore the names β€œDesktop Documents,” β€œBiden Burisma” and β€œHunter. Burisma Documents.”

Β 

It could be that Hunter was part of some big criminal conspiracy that maybe involved his dad. Or he could be a crackhead trading on the family name. But not everything reportedly on the laptop is verified as true and we shouldn't pretend otherwise.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Β 

Β 

Understand the Biden Plea Deal for What It Is: Evidence

by John Green

Β 

After 5 years of investigation, and a damning amount of publicly available evidence, Hunter Biden got a sweetheart plea deal from the Department of Justice.Β 

Β 

But the outrage shouldn’t be about a crackhead deadbeat escaping justice. Hunter Biden is of no consequence to our society. But what it indicates is very significant.

Β 

Our criminal justice system is broken.

Β 

(snip)

Β 

His only significance is that he is also a metaphorical fingerprint – a piece of evidence exposing serious wrongdoing.

Β 

All of this is evidence that our federal criminal justice system has been corrupted for political purposes. A clock that is only correct twice a day is not a timepiece, and a law enforcement system that only prosecutes enemies of the left is not a justice system. It has become an enemy of the republic.

Β 

Evidence matters, and it is making a difference.

Β 

Politicians, pundits, and citizens are talking about the need to defund, reorganize, or radically overhaul the DOJ and FBI.

Β 

Such discussions would have been considered β€œcrazy talk” just three years ago. Now they are serious debates.

Β 

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/06/understand_the_biden_plea_deal_for_what_it_is_evidence.html

Remember it's very important that we don't believe THIS whistleblower...

Β 

But we really should believe all the others...unless of course they have information that reflects poorly on the left...then we shouldn't believe them either.

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Shocked 1