πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

https://nypost.com/2023/06/20/hunter-biden-faces-three-new-federal-charges-including-tax-crimes/?utm_campaign=iphone_nyp&utm_source=com.microsoft.Office.Outlook.compose-shareextension
Β 

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/06/20/hunter-biden-to-plead-guilty-to-federal-criminal-tax-charges.html

Β 

good. Β now we can stop with the "what about hunter shite

Β 

Yeah, sure

Well we can stop with there’s nothing to see here, now.Β 
Β 

I suppose it’s the cleanest way out, he pleads guilty and then dad pardons him.

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Impossible, I was told that the Biden DOJ was weaponized to attack only conservatives and usher in the totalitarian state. You mean that Justice is actually blind??!!?!

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

https://nypost.com/2023/06/20/hunter-biden-faces-three-new-federal-charges-including-tax-crimes/?utm_campaign=iphone_nyp&utm_source=com.microsoft.Office.Outlook.compose-shareextension
Β 

Well we can stop with there’s nothing to see here, now.Β 
Β 

I suppose it’s the cleanest way out, he pleads guilty and then dad pardons him.

and perhaps offering a plea deal to trump is part of the strategy to put this disgusting chapter in American history to bed. Β but I doubt he takes it.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Impossible, I was told that the Biden DOJ was weaponized to attack only conservatives and usher in the totalitarian state. You mean that Justice is actually blind??!!?!

Good if he’s guilty of these things prosecute him
Β 

Hunter Biden has always been a very flawed flawed person deeply troubled

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Β 

Barr is a fat POS traitor to this country. He can rot in hell. Now I know why Durham always looked so pissed off when he was standing next to Fatass Barr. He knew barr was a POS. Probably couldn’t stand his crooked a$$.

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

Β 

Flawed? Humans are flawed. He’s a spoiled rich piece of human excrement.

• Agree 2

6 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

no, the opposition party in congress started banging the table demanding this stuff come into the light.Β 
Β 

FBi is definitely politicizedΒ 

Β 

the DOj is out to get trumpΒ 

Β 

and trump is an idiot that created this opportunity for them to charge him by being and obstructive dumb a$$

Β 

all of these can be true.Β 

5 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Β 

He is the tip of the iceberg and pleading guilty. I suspect the hope is this ends the investigation and Joe can pardon him before the term ends.Β 

• Agree 2

Β 

It's a deal, to take the pressure off the other chargers.

Β 

Β 

Hunter Biden charged with failing to pay federal income tax and illegally having a weapon

LINDSAY WHITEHURST

Tue, June 20, 2023

Β 

WASHINGTON (AP) β€”Β President Joe Biden’s son HunterΒ has been charged with failing to pay federal income tax and illegally possessing a weapon and has reached an agreement with the Justice Department, according toΒ a letter filed in U.S. District CourtΒ in Delaware.

Β 

As part of the agreement, made public Tuesday, Hunter Biden will plead guilty to misdemeanor tax offenses and is expected to reach an agreement with prosecutors on the felony charge of illegally possessing a firearm as a drug user. It is somewhat unusual to resolve a federal criminal case at the same time the charges are filed in court, though it is not totally unheard of.

Β 

The deal ends a long-running Justice Department investigation into Biden’s second son, who has acknowledged struggling with addiction following the 2015 death of his brother Beau Biden. It also averts a trial that would have generated days or weeks or distracting headlines for a White House that has strenuously sought to keep its distance from the Justice Department.

Β 

https://news.yahoo.com/hunter-biden-charged-failing-pay-133201200.html

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

no, the opposition party in congress started banging the table demanding this stuff come into the light.Β 
Β 

FBi is definitely politicizedΒ 

Β 

the DOj is out to get trumpΒ 

Β 

and trump is an idiot that created this opportunity for them to charge him by being and obstructive dumb a$$

Β 

all of these can be true.Β 

He is the tip of the iceberg and pleading guilty. I suspect the hope is this ends the investigation and Joe can pardon him before the term ends.Β 

I sincerely hope the Joe Biden does not pardon him
Β 

That was a very bad precident

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Β 

It's a deal, to take the pressure off the other chargers.

Β 

Β 

Hunter Biden charged with failing to pay federal income tax and illegally having a weapon

LINDSAY WHITEHURST

Tue, June 20, 2023

Β 

WASHINGTON (AP) β€”Β President Joe Biden’s son HunterΒ has been charged with failing to pay federal income tax and illegally possessing a weapon and has reached an agreement with the Justice Department, according toΒ a letter filed in U.S. District CourtΒ in Delaware.

Β 

As part of the agreement, made public Tuesday, Hunter Biden will plead guilty to misdemeanor tax offenses and is expected to reach an agreement with prosecutors on the felony charge of illegally possessing a firearm as a drug user. It is somewhat unusual to resolve a federal criminal case at the same time the charges are filed in court, though it is not totally unheard of.

Β 

The deal ends a long-running Justice Department investigation into Biden’s second son, who has acknowledged struggling with addiction following the 2015 death of his brother Beau Biden. It also averts a trial that would have generated days or weeks or distracting headlines for a White House that has strenuously sought to keep its distance from the Justice Department.

Β 

Β 

Just the tip of the iceberg.Β 

01H3BBH9ZEMXKRZ6JX2BEQZ2BS.jpeg?w=1024&d

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

I sincerely hope the Joe Biden does not pardon him
Β 

That was a very bad precident

Agreed. Β I wonder if the righties here notice that more progressive posters are happy Hunter was pursued by justice. Β Maybe they'll see the logic in pursuing trump...

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Westside said:

Barr is a fat POS traitor to this country. He can rot in hell. Now I know why Durham always looked so pissed off when he was standing next to Fatass Barr. He knew barr was a POS. Probably couldn’t stand his crooked a$$.

Flawed? Humans are flawed. He’s a spoiled rich piece of human excrement.

And of course Mike Davis has proof of this

Just now, redtail hawk said:

Agreed. Β I wonder if the righties here notice that more progressive posters are happy Hunter was pursued by justice. Β Maybe they'll see the logic in pursuing trump...

I consider myself an independent if there is a Credible evidence I think they should all be prosecuted
Β 

Β 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

As I always say…most things in life are pretty simple. The Hunter/Joe Biden story is pretty simple as well. When Joe lost his son Beau he was obviously grief stricken (as any father would be). He saw that his other surviving son was a mess by any measure and was quickly spiraling out of control. So, Joe decides he’s going to intervene and make sure he doesn’t lose Hunter as well. But the road to hell was paved with good intentions as Joe found out when he started placating Hunter’s get rich quick follies. One false step leads to another and the lines between helping and enabling become blurred. Joe crossed that line, never for a minute thinking he’d be pulled back into the national spotlight by running for President. And here we are.Β 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

19 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Β 

...It also averts a trial that would have generated days or weeks or distracting headlines for a White House that has strenuously sought to keep its distance from the Justice Department.

Β 

A distraction for the White House is just waving a shiny object in front of them.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Wacka said:

A distraction for the White House is just waving a shiny object in front of them.

Let's diagram the argument of most of the righties here:

Premises-

Hunter Biden is a crook and should be in jail (before the plea deal went down)

trump is innocent til proven guilty.

the justice system is weighted towards D's.

Hunter Biden enters a plea deal and admits guilt.

Conclusion: Β The justice system is rigged and the case against trump is a witch hunt

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Let's diagram the argument of most of the righties here:

Premises-

Hunter Biden is a crook and should be in jail (before the plea deal went down)

trump is innocent til proven guilty.

the justice system is weighted towards D's.

Hunter Biden enters a plea deal and admits guilt.

Conclusion: Β The justice system is rigged and the case against trump is a witch hunt

What's funny and expected with the cult - they didn't mind TRUMP's DOJΒ investigating the son of a politicalΒ opponent for breaking laws but have an issue with the Biden DOJ investigating Trump for breaking laws?

Β 

Square that for me...

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

Hunter is a stooge, a rich kid from an entitled family. Β 

He dodged taxes on a million + that we know of, and broke gun laws at a time when gun violence is top of mind and heads roll for exactly this sort of thing. Β 

Β 

He and his father were protected by the IC when his laptop was discovered, a favor to an extraordinarily powerful and wealthy man.Β 
Β 

Meanwhile, he’s β€œpainting” and being paid exorbitant figures for his work by immensely wealthy individuals and donors.

Β 

So…he abuses the system, does all the rich guy things you guys are always complaining about (when not involving a liberal), f&@&s around with firearms, avoids jail time an average person would not and is financially whole or better.

Β 

Yeah, liberal justice is truly colorblind. Β You gotta wonder why all this happens repeatedly, huh?Β 
Β 

🀣

Β 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Hunter is a stooge, a rich kid from an entitled family. Β 

He dodged taxes on a million + that we know of, and broke gun laws at a time when gun violence is top of mind and heads roll for exactly this sort of thing. Β 

Β 

He and his father were protected by the IC when his laptop was discovered, a favor to an extraordinarily powerful and wealthy man.Β 
Β 

Meanwhile, he’s β€œpainting” and being paid exorbitant figures for his work by immensely wealthy individuals and donors.

Β 

So…he abuses the system, does all the rich guy things you guys are always complaining about (when not involving a liberal), f&@&s around with firearms, avoids jail time an average person would not and is financially whole or better.

Β 

Yeah, liberal justice is truly colorblind. Β You gotta wonder why all this happens repeatedly, huh?Β 
Β 

🀣

Β 

Who said the justice system is fair? Β It can definitely be improved. There are crooked judges, rogue cops, crooked lawyers etc. Yup, you or I would be in jail for any of this stuff. Β Then consider what happens to people who can't afford a lawyer or are jailed for overdue fines and court costs they can't pay off. Β But this trump vs hunter comparison of justice is stupid. Β They'll likely both get off with hand slaps. Β Better than ignoring their crimes.

Edited by redtail hawk

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Allegations are not proof
I don’t know why this is so hard to understand anyone can accuse anyone of anything

I know that! I asked if they had proof or just allegations. Just like you do when anyone brings up the biden crime family. I totally understand anyone can accuse anyone of anything. Just like you leftists accused Trump of russian collusion. Plus a myriad of other bogus charges. I do understand, I’m not sure if you do.Β 
BTW, you never responded to my message about having a beer together. I wonder if you would have a beer together with me if the situation arises.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β