πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

Β 

Nobody likes Hunter getting a sweetheart deal, but it's just the way it is and will always be.

Β 

:lol:

Β 

I mean c'mon look at all the absolutely unprecedented preferential sweetheart legal deals Trump is getting!

Β 

Useful. Idiots. Forever.

• Like (+1) 3

57 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I honestly don't know what this means but I've been into some bourbon

Β 

If you can't understand what he said, I'm surprised you can still type.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

23 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

I want Trump gone, but do you consider Hunter's punishment as real justice?Β  The way you get the other righties on board is to give the punishment out that you or I would get for these kind of crimes.

None of these rich people see real justice. This is nothing new the fact that he was convicted on anything is a shock.
Β 

Same thing is going to happen with Trump. He won’t see a day of jail time probably will plea deal out of it.

15 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Β 

Oh, I knew somebody was going to attack the press, secretary, sooner or later I’m wondering what you expect her to say Hunter Biden has nothing to do with the United States government

• Eyeroll 1

40 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Hunter Biden has nothing to do with the United States government

I want to make sure I understand you. Is it your thinking that the millions flying around from foreign entities was in no way related to having access to one of Washington’s power players? If not, what was Hunter, the non-government guy, providing in exchange? Art?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I want to make sure I understand you. Is it your thinking that the millions flying around from foreign entities was in no way related to having access to one of Washington’s power players? If not, what was Hunter, the non-government guy, providing in exchange? Art?

Β 

Hookers and blow.

19 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

None of these rich people see real justice. This is nothing new the fact that he was convicted on anything is a shock.
Β 

Same thing is going to happen with Trump. He won’t see a day of jail time probably will plea deal out of it.

John, how does your stance change if Trump gets real jail time?

14 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

John, how does your stance change if Trump gets real jail time?

I think it might change a little bit
Β 

I do not expect Donald Trump to get jail time. There are multiple reasons for this I think they’re just trying to get him out of the presidential race.

Β 

There are many of us that would literally rather see a Republican elected president. That was not Donald Trump even if we don’t agree with the Republican agenda.
Β 

This is how much I hate Donald Trump

Β 

Donald Trump is dangerous. He is an petulant child with his hand on the nuclear football if elected president.

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

So again, who wants to take this one? It's been asked numerous times...

Β 

The former republican and newly crowned King @ChiGoose?

Β 

The "independent" @John from Riverside?

Β 

Simple question.

Β 

Β 

As soon as you can link any of this to Joe Biden, without trying to run some conspiracy theory, give me a call
Β 

By the way, I find it interesting how you’re asking questions of people, but you don’t ever respond to our questions? Β I have been pretty civil with you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Β 

By the way, I find it interesting how you’re asking questions of people, but you don’t ever respond to our questions? Β I have been pretty civil with you.

He’s just a troll. It’s not worth engaging him in good faith. He spends all day, every day on this site posting insane nonsense and tagging people he’s blocked, and then bragging about blocking them. Half this board is living rent free in his mind and yet he cannot find anything else to do with his time.Β 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Β 

Β 

NOTHING TO SEE HERE, MOVE ALONG:Β 

Β 

Photo From Hunter Biden’s Laptop Corroborates Bribery Claims From Whistleblower.

Β 

BLUR_Hunter-Biden-Corvette-2_736x514-e16

Β 

Β 

Photographs found on Hunter Biden’s laptop confirm that the embattled first son was at his father’s Wilmington, Del., home on the same day he threatened his Chinese business partner to fulfill his β€œcommitment” while invoking his father’s name.

Β 

On Thursday, the House Ways and Means Committee released transcripts of a WhatsApp conversation between Hunter Biden to his Chinese business partner Henry Zhao, who is associated with CEFC Energy.

Β 

The conversation was discovered by Gary Shapley, an IRS whistleblowerΒ who came forward revealing the Biden administration inappropriately interfered with the investigation of Hunter Biden.

Β 

In the conversation, which took place on July 30, 2017, Hunter Biden claimed he was sitting next to his father and that β€œwe would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled.”

Β 

I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made

Β 

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2023/06/23/photo-from-hunter-bidens-laptop-corroborate-bribery-claims-from-whistleblower-n1705754

Β 

Β 

Don’t expect any real response from the new leftists and the lone independent on here. There eyes are clouded over when it comes to their political hero’s and their corruption.

There is no one as blind as those who will not see. That fits the motley crew on the new left on PPP.

• Agree 1

Β 

Anyone surprised ?

Β 

Whistleblower: FBI Tipped Off β€˜People Very Close’ To Joe And Hunter Before IRS Investigative Team’s β€˜Day Of Action’

by Evita Duffy-Alfonso

Β 

The night before an Internal Revenue Service (IRS) criminal investigation team began looking into Hunter Biden’s tax crimes was set to conduct key interviews and approach Hunter for a consented search of his home, FBI headquarters allegedly tipped off β€œpeople very close to President Biden and Hunter Biden,” thwarting the investigation, according to a whistleblower testimony to the House Ways and Means Committee released Thursday.Β 

Β 

https://thefederalist.com/2023/06/22/irs-whistleblower-fbi-tipped-off-people-very-close-to-joe-and-hunter-before-irs-investigative-teams-day-of-action/

Β 

• Shocked 1
  • Angry 1

52 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Β 

Β 

NOTHING TO SEE HERE, MOVE ALONG:Β 

Β 

Photo From Hunter Biden’s Laptop Corroborates Bribery Claims From Whistleblower.

Β 

BLUR_Hunter-Biden-Corvette-2_736x514-e16

Β 

Β 

Photographs found on Hunter Biden’s laptop confirm that the embattled first son was at his father’s Wilmington, Del., home on the same day he threatened his Chinese business partner to fulfill his β€œcommitment” while invoking his father’s name.

Β 

On Thursday, the House Ways and Means Committee released transcripts of a WhatsApp conversation between Hunter Biden to his Chinese business partner Henry Zhao, who is associated with CEFC Energy.

Β 

The conversation was discovered by Gary Shapley, an IRS whistleblowerΒ who came forward revealing the Biden administration inappropriately interfered with the investigation of Hunter Biden.

Β 

In the conversation, which took place on July 30, 2017, Hunter Biden claimed he was sitting next to his father and that β€œwe would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled.”

Β 

I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made

Β 

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2023/06/23/photo-from-hunter-bidens-laptop-corroborate-bribery-claims-from-whistleblower-n1705754

Β 

Β 

Good they should have no problem bringing an indictment

47 minutes ago, Westside said:

Don’t expect any real response from the new leftists and the lone independent on here. There eyes are clouded over when it comes to their political hero’s and their corruption.

There is no one as blind as those who will not see. That fits the motley crew on the new left on PPP.

This has been explained to you more than once

Β 

The Bidens are not my political heroes, frankly not a great choice for president

Β 

The Democrats have not been great at putting up candidates, but I am an absolute Trump hater so they could’ve nominate a pet rock if they had the votes in order to make sure that Trump did not get a second term I would’ve voted for it

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Β 

The Bidens are not my political heroes, frankly not a great choice for president

Β 

The Democrats have not been great at putting up candidates, but I am an absolute Trump hater so they could’ve nominate a pet rock if they had the votes in order to make sure that Trump did not get a second term I would’ve voted for it

And I have the exact opposite opinion. The bidens are lifelong politicians who somehow have turned that into being a multimillionaire despite not having any product to to sell. Honestly, how do you think biden became so rich? Are you willing to honestly answer that? If that doesn’t bother you, than you’re no better than a cult member who believes everything your leader tells you.

45 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Β 

Β 

John, this is a dangerous take in its own right. Trump is a POS, but if your stance is that anyone on earth is better, you may want to think about that.Β  Think about when everyone in the US cheered when Arafat died.Β  Β People were acting like it was going to usher in peace in the middle east.Β  But who replaced his power? Γ—Γ·=@ING HAMAS. So you shouldn't think in absolutes, especially when it comes to politics.Β 

59 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

They aren’t looking for them.Β 

Β 

Can't look for what's long-since been destroyed...

Β 

But no matter.Β  They don't need them to impeach.Β 

27 minutes ago, Doc said:

Β 

Β 

Don't forget there's a host of others in DOJ and FBI guilty of obstructing inevestigators at IRS, DOJ, and FBI including the AG and FBI Director.Β  I think that's a bigger story than the Biden family payoff and influence racket..Β  Several IRS whistle blowers attested to that in sworn statements.Β  Which Garland has denied.Β  Somebody's lying.Β  Who do you believe?Β  Working level agents trying to do their job or the AG and other political appointees trying to protect their boss?

Β 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

10 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Don't forget there's a host of others in DOJ and FBI guilty of obstructing inevestigators at IRS, DOJ, and FBI including the AG and FBI Director.Β  I think that's a bigger story than the Biden family payoff and influence racket..Β  Several IRS whistle blowers attested to that in sworn statements.Β  Which Garland has denied.Β  Somebody's lying.Β  Who do you believe?Β  Working level agents trying to do their job and avoid losing their jobs or their lives or the AG and other political appointees trying to protect their boss?

Β 

FIFY

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

They aren’t looking for them.Β 

Β 

48 minutes ago, Doc said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Was Biden POTUS at the time of this alleged crime?

18 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

No. He was Vice President. Next question.

Apologias - tough to keep up when the story and the thread title keeps changing.

Β 

So are there tapes or no tapes?

Β 

And which number whistleblower are we on?
Β 

Is this one alive or dead?Β 
Β 

lmao

ps: did you have any luck getting tickets on Thursday for the London game?

Edited by BillStime

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Apologias - tough to keep up when the story and the thread title keeps changing.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Well they followed a paid for bunch of lies & followed it for 4 yrs so why doesn't this count ? If it was Trump you would have the firing squad loading their guns ready to take him out but it's Joe it's okay so lets just look the other way . Nothing to see here folks ...

Β 

Can you say Hypocrisy Β ??

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, BillStime said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

lmao

ps: did you have any luck getting tickets on Thursday for the London game?

No luck on Thursday but got mine on StubHub over the weekend. Paid a bit more, but at least I’m assured of a seat! πŸ‘

• Like (+1) 1