πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

No, it’s not OK. I have already said that classified documents should only be handled in secure locations.

Β 

Yes, he gave them back as soon as they were identified which is by the way the reason why Donald Trump is being indicted he didn’t give them back but that still doesn’t make it OK

Β 

I would not be surprised if later on down the road whenever Joe Biden is no longer president. The handling of those documents doesn’t come back up.

So not returning them in a timely manner is worse than stealing them?

Edited by Westside

1 minute ago, Westside said:

So not returning them in a timely manner is worse than stealing them?

You clearly have not been following along with this case
Β 

The archives gave Donald Trump nearly a year to return all of the documents

Β 

Whenever he did not return them, he was asked again to return them

Β 

When he still did not return them Donald Trump decided to hide them

Β 

That is what he is being indicted, for he wasn’t failing to return them in a timely manner. He was never going to return them if he had any say in it.

Β 

This doesn’t take into account the miss handling of the classified documents. I recognize those cover sheets that were scattered on the floor in that picture. There’s a certain classification for things that are classified so high that they go above top-secret SCI like nuclear codes, I know, because in the performance of my duties I worked with that

Β 

I honestly don’t see how he gets out of that if it was anyone else that wasn’t in a position of power they’d be burying them under Leavenworth

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

The Truth about the Biden Family Business Is Becoming Too Big to Hide

by Elizabeth Stauffer

Β 

FTA:

Β 

Β President Joe Biden has repeatedly denied having any knowledge of his son’s overseas business adventures, let alone the idea that he may have benefited financially from these deals. His emphatic denial in an October 2020 presidential debate was bolstered by a letter signed by 51 former high-ranking intelligence community officials that claimed the New York Post’s devastating story about Hunter Biden’s laptop had β€œall the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.” 

Β 

In April, House RepublicansΒ revealedΒ that current Secretary of State Antony Blinken, then an adviser to Biden’s campaign, allegedly served as the β€œimpetus” behind the letter.Β 

Β 

Since then, solid evidence of Biden’s involvement in the family influence peddling business has continued to mount.Β 

Β 

House Republicans have revealed bank records showing millions of dollars flowing through an elaborate maze of shell corporations set up by Hunter Biden and his associates and winding up in the accounts of at least nine Biden family members, including a grandchild.Β 

Β 

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/07/the-truth-about-the-biden-family-business-is-becoming-too-big-to-hide.php

But the β€œbig guy” doesn’t know anything about that. We’re dealing with intellectually dishonest people on this board.Β 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

The Truth about the Biden Family Business Is Becoming Too Big to Hide

by Elizabeth Stauffer

Β 

FTA:

Β 

Β President Joe Biden has repeatedly denied having any knowledge of his son’s overseas business adventures, let alone the idea that he may have benefited financially from these deals. His emphatic denial in an October 2020 presidential debate was bolstered by a letter signed by 51 former high-ranking intelligence community officials that claimed the New York Post’s devastating story about Hunter Biden’s laptop had β€œall the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.” 

Β 

In April, House RepublicansΒ revealedΒ that current Secretary of State Antony Blinken, then an adviser to Biden’s campaign, allegedly served as the β€œimpetus” behind the letter.Β 

Β 

Since then, solid evidence of Biden’s involvement in the family influence peddling business has continued to mount.Β 

Β 

House Republicans have revealed bank records showing millions of dollars flowing through an elaborate maze of shell corporations set up by Hunter Biden and his associates and winding up in the accounts of at least nine Biden family members, including a grandchild.Β 

Β 

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/07/the-truth-about-the-biden-family-business-is-becoming-too-big-to-hide.php

Who the ***** is powerline? Are they so right wing that I haven’t even heard of them

But the β€œbig guy” doesn’t know anything about that. We’re dealing with intellectually dishonest people on this board.Β 

Just show me the proof

You clearly have not been following along with this case
Β 

The archives gave Donald Trump nearly a year to return all of the documents

Β 

Whenever he did not return them, he was asked again to return them

Β 

When he still did not return them Donald Trump decided to hide them

Β 

That is what he is being indicted, for he wasn’t failing to return them in a timely manner. He was never going to return them if he had any say in it.

Β 

This doesn’t take into account the miss handling of the classified documents. I recognize those cover sheets that were scattered on the floor in that picture. There’s a certain classification for things that are classified so high that they go above top-secret SCI like nuclear codes, I know, because in the performance of my duties I worked with that

Β 

I honestly don’t see how he gets out of that if it was anyone else that wasn’t in a position of power they’d be burying them under Leavenworth

Biden had documents strewn across the country for over ten years! Hillary had classified documents on her laptop computer that she shared with many many people. Yet Trump is the bad guy?

Who the ***** is powerline? Are they so right wing that I haven’t even heard of them

Just show me the proof

You wouldn’t believe if I did, so what’s the point?

Just now, John from Riverside said:

Yes

Thanks for your independent opinion.

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

No.

Β 

No John.

Β 

I have been over this with the other simplistic lefties here (Billsy, Tibs, etc.)

Β 

NO adult falls for that blank "I don't recognize your source as good enough" bullsh*t anymore.

Β 

You either read it and show where it's wrong or simply ignore it.

Β 

In your case, since it is filled with thoughts that might trigger you, best you ignore it.

Β 

Β 

Β 

5 minutes ago, Westside said:

Biden had documents strewn across the country for over ten years! Hillary had classified documents on her laptop computer that she shared with many many people. Yet Trump is the bad guy?

This is actually a very simple dispute. Trump believes that the President has special authority when it comes to the retention of these documents. Whereas NOBODY believes, or ever has believed, that Clinton or Biden or Pence had any such authority.Β 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Β 

Β 

No.

Β 

No John.

Β 

I have been over this with the other simplistic lefties here (Billsy, Tibs, etc.)

Β 

NO adult falls for that blank "I don't recognize your source as good enough" bullsh*t anymore.

Β 

You either read it and show where it's wrong or simply ignore it.

Β 

In your case, since it is filled with thoughts that might trigger you, best you ignore it.

Β 

Β 

Β 

It’s not reliable
Neither is Breitbart

Or Oan

Or newsmax

Etc. etc. etc.

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

This is actually a very simple dispute. Trump believes that the President has special authority when it comes to the retention of these documents. Whereas NOBODY believes, or ever has believed, that Clinton or Biden or Pence had any such authority.Β 

But they choose to prosecute Trump. Totally not political though.

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

He doesn’t have a special authority He even knows that he didn’t have the special authority that’s where all the different pieces of evidence are going to stack up in court and really get him.
Β 

A president can declassified documents. There is a procedure for that, because the agency that actually classified the document to begin with hasta be notified so that there is a trail.

Β 

But Trump knows this, because he said in the audio that he knew that he couldn’t declassify documents the way that he did

Β 

Trump is his own worst enemy

But they choose to prosecute Trump. Totally not political though.

Once again, had Trump just returned the documents, whenever they were asked, for this would never be a thing
Β 

Stop, blaming the people around the person that’s ***** up

Just now, John from Riverside said:

He doesn’t have a special authority He even knows that he didn’t have the special authority that’s where all the different pieces of evidence are going to stack up in court and really get him.
Β 

A president can declassified documents. There is a procedure for that, because the agency that actually classified the document to begin with hasta be notified so that there is a trail.

Β 

But Trump knows this, because he said in the audio that he knew that he couldn’t declassify documents the way that he did

Β 

Once again, had Trump just returned the documents, whenever they were asked, for this would never be a thing
Β 

Stop making excuses for people. That’s even more ***** up.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

John.. that’s exactly what this case will prove out, so long as you’re willing to wait for the outcome. In any event, indicting the former President was a ridiculous way to go about settling what even you admit is a β€œprocedural” dispute.

John.. that’s exactly what this case will prove out, so long as you’re willing to wait for the outcome. In any event, indicting the former President was a ridiculous way to go about settling what even you admit is a β€œprocedural” dispute.

It’s not a procedural dispute it’s about the security of classified records of things that could actually hurt our nation might as well have been paper napkins to fat ass Trump

4 minutes ago, Westside said:

What a coincidence?

I know right I can see the orgasms from the conspiracy theorist now πŸ€“

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

It’s not reliable
Neither is Breitbart

Or Oan

Or newsmax

Etc. etc. etc.

Agree. YouTube on the other hand is irrefutable. That’s where I go when I want to learn about nazi flags in churches. πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

It’s not a procedural dispute it’s about the security of classified records of things that could actually hurt our nation might as well have been paper napkins to fat ass Trump

I know right I can see the orgasms from the conspiracy theorist now πŸ€“

So you agree that any potential β€˜security problem’ was therefore remedied when they physically retrieved the documents (as it was with Clinton, Biden, and Pence) and the discussion regarding the unique dispute can then continue by constitutional scholars. The indictment is purely political at that point.Β 

So you agree that any potential β€˜security problem’ was therefore remedied when they physically retrieved the documents (as it was with Clinton, Biden, and Pence) and the discussion regarding the unique dispute can then continue by constitutional scholars. The indictment is purely political at that point.Β 

There are still missing documents
The only reason why they were able to retrieve them is because they raided his place

Not exactly what I would call turning them in

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

You’re just not gonna let that go are you πŸ€“

It was an outrageously absurd claim that had zero point to it and you repeated it more than once. It goes in the Hall of Fame of ridiculousness. Sorry.Β 
Β 

Powerline is operated by some well-respected conservative attorneys. Why don’t you consider broadening your horizons and then come back and tell us what you disagree with from their writings. It will make you appear to be marginally independent and less Tiberius-ish.Β 

Edited by JDHillFan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

It was an outrageously absurd claim that had zero point to it and you repeated it more than once. It goes in the Hall of Fame of ridiculousness. Sorry.Β 
Β 

Powerline is operated by some well-respected conservative attorneys. Why don’t you consider broadening your horizons and then come back and tell us what you disagree with from their writings. It will make you appear to be marginally independent and less Tiberius-ish.Β 

After seeing powerline's writer Hinderaker (weirdly misspelled in some secondhand quote here) mentioned -- yes, he is a retired attorney who had a very respectable career and a sideline as a blogger.

He would have been characterized (perhaps unfairly?) as a "Country Club Republican" back in the day. But like so many of that type, he gave up and gave in and learned to love the Trump Party.

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

After seeing powerline's writer Hinderaker (weirdly misspelled in some secondhand quote here) mentioned -- yes, he is a retired attorney who had a very respectable career and a sideline as a blogger.

He would have been characterized (perhaps unfairly?) as a "Country Club Republican" back in the day. But like so many of that type, he gave up and gave in and learned to love the Trump Party.

Which of his writings do you take exception to?

3 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

There are still missing documents
The only reason why they were able to retrieve them is because they raided his place

Not exactly what I would call turning them in

Geez John….what I said was that the government already remedied the dispute by getting the documents back. There’s literally no need to go the extra step and indict your political rival. You cannot possibly be this partisan!Β 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Β 

Β 

4 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

4 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

It’s not reliable

Β 

Β 

Which is it John ?

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1

The very same questions that @ChiGooseΒ so easily dismisses with his strict adherence to logic...

Β 

:lol:

Β 

The King of Kings!

Β 

Why did Joe Biden previously say he'd never spoken to his "son about his business," but now you're saying Joe was never IN BUSINESS with Hunter? Big difference KJP!

Β 

Why is Devon Archer testifying that in at least a dozen instances, Hunter put his then-VP father on the phone with his overseas associates. Β 

Β 

Why does the FD-1023 form allege that Burisma owner Mykola Zlochevsky bribed the Bidens with $10 million?

Β 

Why does Zlochevsky claim he has 17 phone recordings of Joe and Hunter Biden?

Β 

Why did Victor Shokin get fired while investigating Burisma and after he'd already seized 4 houses in Kyiv, 2 plots of land and a Rolls-Royce all belonging to Zlochevsky?

Β 

Why is there a text message from Hunter saying, β€œI am sitting here with my father and WE would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled"?

Β 

Why did two Burisma executives explicitly ask Hunter, β€œCan you ring your dad?”

Β 

Why do multiple witnesses now say that the "Big Guy" is in fact Joe Biden?Β 

Β 

Why did up to 9 Biden family members receive funds from overseas deals?Β 

Β 

Why did the Bidens set up a web of multiple bank accounts and 20+ LLCs to conceal funding sources and then funnel that $$ to Biden family members?

Β 

Why did the Bidens conveniently have business deals in Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Romania, Russia, and Chinaβ€”all countries overseen by then-VP Joe Biden?

Β 

Why did Ukrainian oligarchs and CCP aligned energy firms pay the Bidens money if they had zero skills other than proximity to power?

Β 

Β 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

The very same questions that @ChiGooseΒ so easily dismisses with his strict adherence to logic...

Β 

:lol:

Β 

The King of Kings!

Β 

Why did Joe Biden previously say he'd never spoken to his "son about his business," but now you're saying Joe was never IN BUSINESS with Hunter? Big difference KJP!

Β 

Why is Devon Archer testifying that in at least a dozen instances, Hunter put his then-VP father on the phone with his overseas associates. Β 

Β 

Why does the FD-1023 form allege that Burisma owner Mykola Zlochevsky bribed the Bidens with $10 million?

Β 

Why does Zlochevsky claim he has 17 phone recordings of Joe and Hunter Biden?

Β 

Why did Victor Shokin get fired while investigating Burisma and after he'd already seized 4 houses in Kyiv, 2 plots of land and a Rolls-Royce all belonging to Zlochevsky?

Β 

Why is there a text message from Hunter saying, β€œI am sitting here with my father and WE would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled"?

Β 

Why did two Burisma executives explicitly ask Hunter, β€œCan you ring your dad?”

Β 

Why do multiple witnesses now say that the "Big Guy" is in fact Joe Biden?Β 

Β 

Why did up to 9 Biden family members receive funds from overseas deals?Β 

Β 

Why did the Bidens set up a web of multiple bank accounts and 20+ LLCs to conceal funding sources and then funnel that $$ to Biden family members?

Β 

Why did the Bidens conveniently have business deals in Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Romania, Russia, and Chinaβ€”all countries overseen by then-VP Joe Biden?

Β 

Why did Ukrainian oligarchs and CCP aligned energy firms pay the Bidens money if they had zero skills other than proximity to power?

Β 

Β 

And againΒ it’s telling that Shokin, who was fired for allegedly being corrupt and not prosecuting corruption, was never charged with corruption. And neither was anyone else for that matter, despite him allegedly protecting people. Β Merely firing him was enough for people to say β€œhe’s corrupt, but we’re good”? Β 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Well, as far as I know you’re not @WestsideΒ but you’re welcome to answer it for him.

You seem to have a VERY ODD understanding of what a message board is. Please tell us you’re aware that you’re not having private conversations with people here. And if your self proclaimed goal is to be ignored on a message board, the easiest way to accomplish it is to leave.Β 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

And againΒ it’s telling that Shokin, who was fired for allegedly being corrupt and not prosecuting corruption, was never charged with corruption. And neither was anyone else for that matter, despite him allegedly protecting people. Β Merely firing him was enough for people to say β€œhe’s corrupt, but we’re good”? Β 

No, but it was the required first step if they had any hopes of joining NATO. NATO wanted the guy gone because he was a Putin puppet.

Β 

And whaddya know, a few short years later they’re joining NATO. Looks like the decision turned out to be the right one for the future Β of Ukraine.

Β 

Β 

Edited by Governor
  • Haha (+1) 3