πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh Doc - you have the worst luck with feelings that don’t age well - lmao

Β 

Β 

lmao

Β 

Fn idiots - every single one of you

Β 

Bribe'em plants coke to distract from bribes.Β  They're that desperate.Β  Β Running out of end-arounds, distractions.Β  What a mess.Β  Billsy - time to put your head back in the sand or wherever you had it before.Β  What a mess.Β Β 

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Irv said:

Β 

Bribe'em plants coke to distract from bribes.Β  They're that desperate.Β  Β Running out of end-arounds, distractions.Β  What a mess.Β  Billsy - time to put your head back in the sand or wherever you had it before.Β  What a mess.Β Β 

You will be ok Irv - the infamous missing whistleblower is a Chinese spy and the Hunter Laptop story is dead - just like the Republican Party.

Β 

Β 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

You will be ok Irv - the infamous missing whistleblower is a Chinese spy and the Hunter Laptop story is dead - just like the Republican Party.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Keep telling yourself that.Β  You'll feel better.Β  Time for Trump reply.Β  C'mon.Β  C'mon.Β  You know you want to.Β  C'mon.Β  Β  Β Β 

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Irv said:

Keep telling yourself that.Β  You'll feel better.Β  Time for Trump reply.Β  C'mon.Β  C'mon.Β  You know you want to.Β  C'mon.Β  Β  Β Β 

Β 

They need to delude themselves into thinking Joke isn't the most corrupt pols we've had, maybe ever.

Β 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Β 

NEW POLL: 39% OF DEMOCRATS SAY IT’S LIKELY BIDEN TOOK FOREIGN BRIBES

Β 

Β 

A newΒ Issues&Insights/TIPP pollΒ found that 56% of those surveyed think it’s either very likely or somewhat likely that President Joe Biden took bribes from foreign nationals during his vice presidency. Just 27% said it was not very likely and 18% were not sure.

Β 

Participants were asked, β€œHow likely is it that the claims made by government whistleblowers alleging that President Biden, his son Hunter, and other members of his family have received up to $30 million from sources connected to foreign governments, including China, Russia, and Ukraine, are true?”

Β 

Among Democrats, 39% said it was very likely or somewhat likely, compared to 42% who found it unlikely and 19% who were unsure. For a party that generally sticks together, the nearly even divide in the results was startling.
Β 

At the risk of reading too much into a single poll, it’s possible the work of the House Republicans is starting to resonate with members of Biden’s own party.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/07/new-poll-39-of-democrats-say-its-likely-biden-took-foreign-bribes.php

Β 

Β 

https://issuesinsights.com/2023/07/12/56-of-voters-agree-biden-likely-took-bribes-in-office-ii-tipp-poll/

• Shocked 1

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Β 

NEW POLL: 39% OF DEMOCRATS SAY IT’S LIKELY BIDEN TOOK FOREIGN BRIBES

Β 

Β 

A newΒ Issues&Insights/TIPP pollΒ found that 56% of those surveyed think it’s either very likely or somewhat likely that President Joe Biden took bribes from foreign nationals during his vice presidency. Just 27% said it was not very likely and 18% were not sure.

Β 

Participants were asked, β€œHow likely is it that the claims made by government whistleblowers alleging that President Biden, his son Hunter, and other members of his family have received up to $30 million from sources connected to foreign governments, including China, Russia, and Ukraine, are true?”

Β 

Among Democrats, 39% said it was very likely or somewhat likely, compared to 42% who found it unlikely and 19% who were unsure. For a party that generally sticks together, the nearly even divide in the results was startling.
Β 

At the risk of reading too much into a single poll, it’s possible the work of the House Republicans is starting to resonate with members of Biden’s own party.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/07/new-poll-39-of-democrats-say-its-likely-biden-took-foreign-bribes.php

Β 

Β 

https://issuesinsights.com/2023/07/12/56-of-voters-agree-biden-likely-took-bribes-in-office-ii-tipp-poll/

I thought we already established that there are many stupid Americans. Β btw, did you visit the Harriet Tubman sculpture on the river in Lewiston?

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I thought we already established that there are many stupid Americans. Β 
Β 

btw, did you visit the Harriet Tubman sculpture on the river in Lewiston?

Β 

Hawk, I believe that PPP has proven that time and time again.Β 
Β 

We did drive by it and the riverfront but I will try and catch it next time. ThanksΒ 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Β 

Hawk, I believe that PPP has proven that time and time again.Β 
Β 

We did drive by it and the riverfront but I will try and catch it next time. ThanksΒ 

Are they still running the jet boat rides up the river? edit: Β looks like they are. Β going to have to do that sometime!

Edited by redtail hawk

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Or the Youngstown Yacht Club…

never a member but it's nice. Β Are you also from there? Β Did you ever tube from Lewiston to Youngstown...missed the Coast Guard station once. Β Had to get dragged back by a private boat.

Β 

"πŸ˜ƒBack to the thread."

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

never a member but it's nice. Β Are you also from there? Β Did you ever tube from Lewiston to Youngstown...missed the Coast Guard station once. Β Had to get dragged back by a private boat.

Β 

"πŸ˜ƒBack to the thread."

Yep - I grew up in that area. Know it well.
Β 

Riverside, Peach Festival, Clarkson House, McDonalds in the Frontier House. Great area.Β 

Β 

Never tubed that far in the river; just boating and sailing.Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yep - I grew up in that area. Know it well.
Β 

Riverside, Peach Festival, Clarkson House, McDonalds in the Frontier House. Great area.Β 

Β 

Never tubed that far in the river; just boating and sailing.Β 

Β 

Β 

LOL. Β My dad was on the Niagara County R committee. Β Several of my uncles held local positions as R's. Β They'd get me tho....lots of good debate even as a kid. Β Well, one of my uncles would probably shake me upside down by the ankles. Β btw, as were still on an aside_ Β 2 classmates started tubing from devil's hole. Β Wore hockey gear. Β Got chased by a helicopter and finally arrested in Lewiston. Β But they lived!

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

LOL. Β My dad was on the Niagara County R committee. Β Several of my uncles held local positions as R's. Β They'd get me tho....lots of good debate even as a kid. Β Well, one of my uncles would probably shake me upside down by the ankles.

Most R’s are good people. Β Sad what the fringe did to that grand ol partyΒ 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

btw, as were still on an aside_ Β 2 classmates started tubing from devil's hole. Β Wore hockey gear. Β Got chased by a helicopter and finally arrested in Lewiston. Β But they lived!

that is hysterical btw lolΒ 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

that is hysterical btw lolΒ 

OK then, one more. Β A friend worked summers as a 1700's guard at Fort Niagara. Β Somehow he got the mic for the place and announced "There will be a D Day reenactment on the north beach in 15 mins. Β Please bring your own floatation devices". Β Perhaps a bit insensitive but funny as hell.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

OK then, one more. Β A friend worked summers as a 1700's guard at Fort Niagara. Β Somehow he got the mic for the place and announced "There will be a D Day reenactment on the north beach in 15 mins. Β Please bring your own floatation devices". Β Perhaps a bit insensitive but funny as hell.

lmao - hystericalΒ 

Β 

Did you swim at Fort Niagara and play soccer, too?Β 

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Swam. Β partied. Β Soccer not so much.

Β It was also convenient to NF Canada; esp once we all turned 18.

Β 

My awesome parents had to pick us up more than once back in the day. Never a question - just get us (and that car) home safe.

Β 

I love going home to see the fam and friends. It was a fantastic area to grow up in…

Β 

Β 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Β It was also convenient to NF Canada; esp once we all turned 18.

Β 

My awesome parents had to pick us up more than once back in the day. Never a question - just get us (and that car) home safe.

Β 

I love going home to see the fam and friends. It was a fantastic area to grow up in…

Β 

Β 

Yes, I've been to a few strip clubs in NF Canada. Β Somehow, we made it home. Β Traded skates at Cupalo's many times. Β Feeling a bit guilty about monopolizing the thread but then I remember the food distraction posts by chef Jim...Great place to grow up. Β Competitive as hell but that's ok.

Β 

5 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Yes, I've been to a few strip clubs in NF Canada.

The Canadian ballet - where by law they show it all - lmaoΒ 

Β 

5 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

chef Jim.

I actually miss @Chef Jim. We had our differences but deep down I know he is a good guy

Β 

I give him credit for staying away this long and I sincerely hope he is okay.

Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1

Β 

Β 

Β 

AP valiantly tries to downplay the IRS/FBI whistleblowers

Β 

In an interview aired on Fox News on Monday night, James Comer described the anticipated testimony today by former IRS officials Greg Shapley and another as-yet-unnamed colleague as β€œexplosive.” The two have already been interviewed in private and will reportedly provide details into how the IRS was thwarted at every turn as they attempted to investigate suspicious banking transactions (to put it mildly) involving First Son Hunter Biden, his father, and other Biden family members. The investigation was stalled until the most serious charges against Hunter reached the statute of limitations and other lines of questioning were blocked entirely. While the legacy media has largely attempted to ignore this story in their efforts to protect the Bidens, the Associated Press apparently felt obligatedΒ to write something about itΒ ahead of today’s testimony. But they did so with the greatest degree of skepticism possible, littering the article with scare quotes and generalities intended to make the situation seem totally normal, with β€˜nothing to see here.’

Β 

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2023/07/19/ap-valiantly-tries-to-downplay-the-irs-fbi-whistleblowers-n565572

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Seems fair.Β 

Β 

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

remember this next time that corrupt pos lectures us about paying our fair share.Β 

Β 

Did Hunter plead guilty to this and already pay his back taxes?Β 

Β 

Why yes, yes he did:

Β 

Hunter Biden reaches deal to plead guilty to tax charges following federal investigation - CBS News

Β 

So, what's the deal?

Β 

Β 

16 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Seems fair.Β 

Β 

13 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

remember this next time that corrupt pos lectures us about paying our fair share.Β 

Β 

Also, ironic that these clowns are crying about things not being fair - blah blah blah - and their leaders programmed them to support the GQP in cutting money from the IRS to go after tax cheats.

Β 

Millionaires for billionaires...Β 

Β 

You reap what you sow.

I'm sorry but the Democrats response to the whistleblowers is absolutely laughable.

Β 

They basically countered the accusation that the prosecutors handled this case differently by saying it's their decision.

Β 

No ***** it was their decision. That's the goddamn point.Β