πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

36 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Did they find the Biden tapes?

Β 

Oh no?Β 
Β 

Cause if the tapes existed - they would already be out there.

Β 

Just like this:

Β 

Β 

You mean out there just like the 1023 Form? You mean hidden and redacted for YEARS? Is that the β€˜out there’ you’re referring to?

Β 

You've lost a step BillSy. There’s a new King of BS on here now. It was a good run while you had it. Time to pass the torch. πŸ˜‰

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You mean out there just like the 1023 Form? You mean hidden and redacted for YEARS? Is that the β€˜out there’ you’re referring to?

Β 

You've lost a step BillSy. There’s a new King of BS on here now. It was a good run while you had it. Time to pass the torch. πŸ˜‰

Where are the tapes?

Β 

Β 

You've chosen to ignore content by BillStime.

Β 

let me guess

TRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMP

• Haha (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Long live the new King!Β 
Goose, Goose, Goose! 😁

NeitherΒ the Steele Dossier nor the contents of Hunter's laptop shouldΒ be taken as true.Β 
Β 

EditedΒ Wednesday at 02:24 PMΒ by ChiGoose

Β 

In case anyone needs a good laugh this morning. That said, we all regret hitting β€œsend” on occasion. Nevertheless…

• Haha (+1) 4

15 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

NeitherΒ the Steele Dossier nor the contents of Hunter's laptop shouldΒ be taken as true.Β 
Β 

EditedΒ Wednesday at 02:24 PMΒ by ChiGoose

Β 

In case anyone needs a good laugh this morning. That said, we all regret hitting β€œsend” on occasion. Nevertheless…

I'm waiting for somebody to tell us Adam Schiff has proof that the manufacturers warranty registration card for the laptop was mailed from Moscow πŸ˜€

Β 

The address details

Β 

Vlad Putin

Kremlin Building

Division of Misinformation

Trump Assistance Team

Moscow, Russia

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

13 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Β 

Hunter Biden failed to pay taxes on $8.3 MILLION in income and the DOJ REJECTED U.S. attorney bids to bring charges

in Washington D.C. and California, IRS whistleblowers reveal in bombshell testimony

by Morgan Phillips & Geoff Earle

Β 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12224163/DOJ-REJECTED-bids-bring-Hunter-Biden-charges-DC-California-whistleblower-says.html

Β 

Β 

Β 

Un-American.

Β 

Β 

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

@ChiGooseΒ is indeed the new king.

Β 

he loves to parrot the NYT, CBS and the like....except when they bury an admission that the laptop is indeed and always was authentic.Β 

Β 

But useful idiots gotta be useful...

Β 

Β 

Copies of the laptop were changed after Hunter turned it over to the repair shop so don’t take everything as true unless it’s been verified =\= the laptop is fakeΒ 

Β 

Apparently urging caution so you don’t make the same mistakes you mock liberals for making is worthy of derision.Β 
Β 

Then again, this is coming for the same genius who seems to think allegations must be proven *before* you can investigate them…

6 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Copies of the laptop were changed after Hunter turned it over to the repair shop so don’t take everything as true unless it’s been verified =\= the laptop is fakeΒ 

Β 

Apparently urging caution so you don’t make the same mistakes you mock liberals for making is worthy of derision.Β 
Β 

Then again, this is coming for the same genius who seems to think allegations must be proven *before* you can investigate them…

Possibly. And certainly not all copies.

The king @ChiGooseΒ urges caution! And when the period of caution is over, those examples of dem malfeasance are just mistakes, spillage etc..

Β 

Notice how he urged caution when the DOJ/FBI took the unprecedented measure of raiding a former POTUS private residence....

Β 

Or when the FBI leaked a classified call to sabotage General Flynn...

Β 

Or when moronic medical professionals tell him face diapers work in stopping the spread of a respiratory virus...

Β 

Wait, he wasnt willing to exercise YEARS of "caution" in those cases?

Β 

Well no *****.

Β 

Β 

7 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Possibly. And certainly not all copies.

Right. There is a copy that an outlet got directly from the repair shop that was not edited. There’s a copy an outlet got from a political operative that was.Β 
Β 

So when we see stories about what was on the laptop, we should make sure they verified that the materials were there when it was handed to the repair shop and not added later.Β 

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

The king @ChiGooseΒ urges caution! And when the period of caution is over, those examples of dem malfeasance are just mistakes, spillage etc..

Β 

Notice how he urged caution when the DOJ/FBI took the unprecedented measure of raiding a former POTUS private residence....

Β 

Or when the FBI leaked a classified call to sabotage General Flynn...

Β 

Or when moronic medical professionals tell him face diapers work in stopping the spread of a respiratory virus...

Β 

Wait, he wasnt willing to exercise YEARS of "caution" in those cases?

Β 

Well no *****.

Β 

Β 

Go touch some grass, moron.Β 

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Hey, maybe the FBI changed Trump's documents after taking them?Β  Nothing is to be believed anymore.

Β 

All mistakes. Plus Trump said he's rectified the process and it won't ever happen again...

Β 

So all is good!

On 6/20/2023 at 10:10 AM, redtail hawk said:

Agreed. Β I wonder if the righties here notice that more progressive posters are happy Hunter was pursued by justice. Β Maybe they'll see the logic in pursuing trump...

I want Trump gone, but do you consider Hunter's punishment as real justice?Β  The way you get the other righties on board is to give the punishment out that you or I would get for these kind of crimes.

2 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

I want Trump gone, but do you consider Hunter's punishment as real justice?Β  The way you get the other righties on board is to give the punishment out that you or I would get for these kind of crimes.

Β 

We should all hope to be "punished" like that when we commit felonies...

• Like (+1) 3

40 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

I would love for him to get what the rest of us would get. Β Just not the way it is or will ever be. Β "Some are more equal than others". Β Every country, every government, every era. Β Would be very happily surprised if that ever changes.

Edited by redtail hawk

33 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I would love for him to get what the rest of us would get. Β Just not the way it is or will ever be. Β "Some are more equal than others". Β Every country, every government, every era. Β Would be very happily surprised if that ever changes.

Except that now the β€˜some people’ are those in line with the ruling regime. This is very dangerous territory Hawk.Β 

• Agree 2