πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m not saying that this internet gossip is true but if it is then what in the world was the FBI doing with this information for the last FOUR YEARS?Β 

Violating their oath to uphold the law and the constitution.

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m not saying that this internet gossip is true but if it is then what in the world was the FBI doing with this information for the last FOUR YEARS?Β 

Β 

Covering it up.Β 

Β 

In the longer Twitter thread they pull emails from the Hunter laptop to show all the communications with a money launderer who set up a bank account for Hunter at a money laundering bank.

Β 

You know the laptop thats Russian disinformation, that the NYT and WaPo now, safely post big lie election, admit is authentic.Β ^_^

Β 

So there's nothing to even ask questions about here.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Β 

Covering it up.Β 

Β 

In the longer Twitter thread they pull emails from the Hunter laptop to show all the communications with a money launderer who set up a bank account for Hunter at a money laundering bank.

Β 

You know the laptop thats Russian disinformation, that the NYT and WaPo now, safely post big lie election, admit is authentic.Β ^_^

Β 

So there's nothing to even ask questions about here.

Lots of crimes by powerful connected people being covered up by other powerful connected people while they mock common citizens with claims that nobody is above the law.Β  The media buries the truth and tries to bury anyone with the courage and strength to speak it.Β  The entire system a cesspool of corruption.

Β 

Yet, incomprehensible, so many still refuse to open their eyes while these "leaders" drive the bus we're all riding in off a cliff while they stuff their own pocket at the expense of us all.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

I routinely have someone setup a bank account in another country for me.Β  Who doesn't?

Β 

Oh I've done it.

Β 

Even had the person who set it up for me get convicted for money laundering and the bank itself shut down for money laundering.Β 

Β 

This was years ago. Nobody seems concerned about these associations at all.

Β 

I identify as Hunter Biden in this post.

13 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Oh I've done it.

Β 

Even had the person who set it up for me get convicted for money laundering and the bank itself shut down for money laundering.Β 

Β 

This was years ago. Nobody seems concerned about these associations at all.

Β 

I identify as Hunter Biden in this post.

Β 

That was all fabricated by Rudy Giuliani...

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m dying to hear from our resident Biden supporters what they believe all this money laundering was about.Β 

Β 

They're (tellingly) very quiet.Β  Except for the usual clown.

Β 

2 hours ago, Westside said:

Just allegations, no facts.

Β 

The facts they can't refute are:

Β 

1.Β  Idiot boy was only on Burisma's board for access to Joke

2.Β  Joke threatened (extorted) Ukraine if they didn't fire Shokin because he was corrupt

3.Β  Shokin wasn't corrupt

4.Β  Shokin was investigating Burisma

5.Β  Burisma is (or at least was, at the time) corrupt

Β 

If a proven money-launderer setup a bank account for idiot boy in another country, it's merely another piece of the known puzzle.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

About as much proof here as was in the Steele Dossier.Β 

GooseΒ 

Why would it be worth anywhere near a BILLION DOLLARS to the United States to have some prosecutor in a foreign country fired? And before you answer, consider this: There isn’t a single person in the US that’d be worth anywhere close to that $ amount.Β 

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

GooseΒ 

Why would it be worth anywhere near a BILLION DOLLARS to the United States to have some prosecutor in a foreign country fired? And before you answer, consider this: There isn’t a single person in the US that’d be worth anywhere close to that $ amount.Β 

Because he was covering up corruption. The US and the West as a whole wanted him gone because he didn’t want to prosecute corruption, so we held up aid on that condition.Β 

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Because he was covering up corruption. The US and the West as a whole wanted him gone because he didn’t want to prosecute corruption, so we held up aid on that condition.Β 

I could be wrong but I don’t think the bounty on Osama Bin Laden was $1,000,000,000.00. Β 
Β 

Wake the heck up!Β 
Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

Β 

And how much corruption was prosecuted after Shokin was fired?Β  Surely Shokin must have been, right?

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Poroshenko told Biden on the call that he fired Shokin like he requested despite there being NO EVIDENCE of corruption.

Β 

Try again @ChiGoose

Shokin was not interested in pursuing corruption and the US wasn’t going to give Ukraine aid unless they began reforming on that front.Β 
Β 

Viktor Shokin: The inside story on Ukraine’s β€˜very good’ prosecutor at centre of Trump scandal

Β 

Β 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Β 

Sounds like a certain phone call...

No, it doesn’t. It sounds like the Vice President of the United States acting on the orders of the President to enact US foreign policy.Β 
Β 

Not the president of the United States trying to use his power for personal gain.

25 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

No, it doesn’t. It sounds like the Vice President of the United States acting on the orders of the President to enact US foreign policy.Β 
Β 

Not the president of the United States trying to use his power for personal gain.

Β 

Yeah, I can see that policy really held firm after Shokin was fired.Β  They should have at least been able to get Shokin for accepting bribes, right?

Β 

And rooting out corruption was in everyone's best interest after a regime change and with all the money we were to be sending them.Β  That Trump asked (and didn't demand) to look into why someone like Hunter Biden would be on the board of a corrupt company like Burisma and why his father would be extorting said country over firing a prosecutor who wasn't corrupt was wholly appropriate.Β  The timing was what it was because that's when the regime change happened.

Β 

But hey, it's OK if 50 former intelligence officers lie about a laptop being Russian disinformation to influence an election, right?

Edited by Doc
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Doc said:

Β 

Yeah, I can see that policy really held firm after Shokin was fired.Β  They should have at least been able to get Shokin for accepting bribes, right?

Β 

And rooting out corruption was in everyone's best interest after a regime change and with all the money we were to be sending them.Β  That Trump asked (and didn't demand) to look into why someone like Hunter Biden would be on the board of a corrupt company like Burisma and why his father would be extorting said country over firing a prosecutor who wasn't corrupt was wholly appropriate.Β  The timing was what it was because that's when the regime change happened.

Β 

But hey, it's OK if 50 former intelligence officers lie about a laptop being Russian disinformation to influence an election, right?

You are conflating and misunderstanding so many different things and introducing random non l-sequitors.

Β 

Biden was enacting US foreign policy supported by our allies. Trump was trying to use his power to extract a personal benefit. That’s the difference.Β 

• Haha (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

You are conflating and misunderstanding so many different things and introducing random non l-sequitors.

Β 

Biden was enacting US foreign policy supported by our allies. Trump was trying to use his power to extract a personal benefit. That’s the difference.Β 

Β 

I'm not conflating anything.Β  I'm merely challenging what you were told to believe.

Β 

If US policy was important enough to get a prosecutor fired, you'd think they would have pursued that policy after Shokin was gone and prosecuted people for corruption.Β  If they didn't, it means either there was nothing to be found or (the real reason) the policy/reason was a lie, as Ukraine was rife with corruption and Shokin was never found to be corrupt.Β  Meanwhile Burisma was a corrupt company and Hunter, a guy with no business or natural gas expertise, was on their board, and daddy was point-man for billions of dollars earmarked for Ukraine.Β  Again these are all things I'd like to know if I'm the President and I'm about to send hundred of millions of US taxpayer money to a known corrupt country with a new regime who I don't know is any less corrupt than the old one.

Β 

Β 

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Β 

I'm not conflating anything.Β  I'm merely challenging what you were told to believe.

Β 

If US policy was important enough to get a prosecutor fired, you'd think they would have pursued that policy after Shokin was gone and prosecuted people for corruption.Β  If they didn't, it means either there was nothing to be found or (the real reason) the policy/reason was a lie, as Ukraine was rife with corruption and Shokin was never found to be corrupt.Β  Meanwhile Burisma was a corrupt company and Hunter, a guy with no business or natural gas expertise, was on their board, and daddy was point-man for billions of dollars earmarked for Ukraine.Β  Again these are all things I'd like to know if I'm the President and I'm about to send hundred of millions of US taxpayer money to a known corrupt country with a new regime who I don't know is any less corrupt than the old one.

Β 

Β 

Forget about it Doc. The sun comes up in the west in bizzaro land. Unbelievable!Β 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Forget about it Doc. The sun comes up in the west in bizzaro land. Unbelievable!Β 

Β 

I know but it's less for them than others who may be conflicted.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Shokin was not interested in pursuing corruption and the US wasn’t going to give Ukraine aid unless they began reforming on that front.Β 
Β 

Viktor Shokin: The inside story on Ukraine’s β€˜very good’ prosecutor at centre of Trump scandal

Β 

Β 

What I don’t understand is how everyone wants to talk about the United States in this
This was an effort by multiple countries. It wasn’t just the United States.

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Did they find the tapes?

Β 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d73qbhbwv7pqvua59pob

The Republicans won’t even admit that the tapes exist you notice how they word it?

Β 

They want to investigate it, but have no actual evidence of it

• Agree 1

48 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

What I don’t understand is how everyone wants to talk about the United States in this
This was an effort by multiple countries. It wasn’t just the United States.

The Republicans won’t even admit that the tapes exist you notice how they word it?

Β 

Β 

How did multiple countries get bamboozled about Iraq having WMDs?Β 

Β 

And tapes that were ignored 7 years ago have gone missing?Β  Maybe they were BleachBitted.Β  Or they're being worked on by "TOP MEN."

Edited by Doc

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Β 

Β 

If any of this was real, the House would open a committee for public hearings into the Biden’s. But that would require people testifying under oath.Β 
Β 

The fact that they won’t do that basically tells you what you need to know.Β 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

I’ve asked this question before, but besides this rambling account that assumes the reader will believe the narrative without question, is there any factual data that backs up this theory that β€œevery ally agreed he had to go” and Biden took the free world on his shoulders and saved the day? Β  I’ve read an awful lot to that effect, but haven’t found a source that can point to any of our allies taking any sort of action to have the prosecutor removed.
Β 

Β That leaves me with Biden making his declaration, and his version sounds an awful lot more like Boss Hogg than Dudley DoRight. Β In addition, the proximity to Hunter in all of this certainly raises questions on why he didn’t recuse himself to avoid the appearance of impropriety in dealing with a local political issue.Β 
Β 

To boot, in reviewing the transcript of the Trump call to Zelensky, there was no push back from Zelensky when Trump expressed his feelings on the matter. Β In fact, it reads as if Zelensky agrees with Trump on several fronts.Β 
Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I’ve asked this question before, but besides this rambling account that assumes the reader will believe the narrative without question, is there any factual data that backs up this theory that β€œevery ally agreed he had to go” and Biden took the free world on his shoulders and saved the day? Β 

Yup! Here you go:

Β 

FT: Envoys pushed to oust Ukraine prosecutor before Biden

Β 

Some people and groups wanting Shokin fired before Biden’s ultimatum:

• EU officials
  • US officials
  • EU diplomats
  • The IMF
  • US Sen. Rob Portman (R-OH)
  • US Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI)

Β 

β€œAΒ Poroshenko government adviser added: β€œEveryone was pushing for Shokin’s resignation, not just Biden. The difference was Biden came with an amount of money Ukraine found hard to ignore. If the Europeans had had that leverage, they would have used it.””

Edited by ChiGoose
Added list
  • Agree 1

These tapes in the 1023 that are supposed to exist according to an FBI trusted source, are just that... Tapes that a trusted FBI CHS source told the FBI were real. For some reason the FBI redacted this information from the 1023, an unclassified document, when showing it to members of congress. Given this information and the history of the FBI,Β  it's far more likely that these tapes were never found by the FBI because they had no interest in finding them, than that they're "lost".

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Yup! Here you go:

Β 

FT: Envoys pushed to oust Ukraine prosecutor before Biden

Β 

Some people and groups wanting Shokin fired before Biden’s ultimatum:

• EU officials
  • US officials
  • EU diplomats
  • The IMF
  • US Sen. Rob Portman (R-OH)
  • US Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI)

Β 

β€œAΒ Poroshenko government adviser added: β€œEveryone was pushing for Shokin’s resignation, not just Biden. The difference was Biden came with an amount of money Ukraine found hard to ignore. If the Europeans had had that leverage, they would have used it.””

So globalist and war hawks didnt like him. what exactly was he not prosecuting, or prosecuting?

Β 

Β 

like some actual details?

Β 

why wouldnt they want him investigating Burisma, the US politicians' kids on it, the ties to the big guy, or the geopolitical ramifications of that group's energy agenda.Β  and that was all after the Clinton/Nulan Euromaiden?

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β