πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

This question has been brought up and I answered it
Β 

It is my understanding that there was a group of countries and not just the United States. That was doing this exact same thing, because they wanted this prosecutor investigated, and when the investigation concluded, the prosecutor was fired because he was in fact, corrupt

Β 

This is quite different than say a president who held stinger missiles ransom to a country like Ukraine, trying to fit Russia off its borders because he wanted his political opponent Smeared

Who and what countries?Β  And in what way corrupt?Β 

Β 

by investigating the shady company hunter was working for?

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by Chris farley

10 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

So no, No actual names or sources.Β  and from 2019.Β  ugh.Β Β 

Β 

Loved this part though.

Β 

"Civil society organizations in Ukraine were pressing for his resignation"Β  But they dont name them, why

Β 

Β 

Β 

"Without pressure from Joe Biden, European diplomats, the International Monetary Fund and other international organizations, Shokin would not have been fired, said Daria Kaleniuk, co-founder and executive director of the Anti Corruption Action Centre in Kiev"

Β 

For investigating a Hunter Biden and that shady company led by Western politicians' kids?

Β 

Β 

And sourcing Brookings institute Steven Pifer.Β  A war hawk?Β  at a war hawk think tank?

Β 

that article did not age well.

Β 

Brookings Institution is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization funded through donations. Each year they provide a transparentΒ annual reportΒ regarding finances and funding. According toΒ Open Secrets,Β Brookings hasΒ donatedΒ 96% or $824,259 to Democratic candidates and causes since 1990.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by Chris farley
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

So no, No actual names or sources.Β  and from 2019.Β  ugh.Β Β 

Β 

Loved this part though.

Β 

"Civil society organizations in Ukraine were pressing for his resignation"Β  But they dont name them, why

Β 

Β 

Β 

"Without pressure from Joe Biden, European diplomats, the International Monetary Fund and other international organizations, Shokin would not have been fired, said Daria Kaleniuk, co-founder and executive director of the Anti Corruption Action Centre in Kiev"

Β 

For investigating a Hunter Biden and that shady company led by Western politicians' kids?

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

I find it interesting that you poke holes in a news story, but are willing to believe any ***** that served to you with no proof

Β 

It says right in the article that Biden was not the only one withholding aid

Β 

You asked for what reason the new story answers that as well

Β 

You can choose not to believe it I’m just trying to figure out what swears you to believe the lies that are being fed do you with absolutely no concrete proof whatsoever

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I find it interesting that you poke holes in a news story, but are willing to believe any ***** that served to you with no proof

Β 

It says right in the article that Biden was not the only one withholding aid

Β 

You asked for what reason the new story answers that as well

Β 

You can choose not to believe it I’m just trying to figure out what swears you to believe the lies that are being fed do you with absolutely no concrete proof whatsoever

I find it interesting you hold such strong positions but just posted outdated stories devoid of FACTS in them.Β  but thats kind of a thing anymore.

Β 

Β 

And it does say that the IMF and other global Nonelected officials also pressured him.

Β 

Kinda supports the current narrative that this entire war is supported by the west and has been since the euro maiden.

Β 

And why there was that big gap from 2016 to 2020?Β  was trump not supportive of those global groups?

Β 

Would really like to know the names of those global charities that it also sourced.Β Β 

Edited by Chris farley

Β 

Β 

Β 

With Rep. Adam Schiff busy running for the Senate, House Democrats needed someone else to play Pinocchio, and the winner is Maryland’s Jamie Raskin.

Β 

Raskin just got called outΒ for lying about a trusted FBI informant’s allegations that Joe Biden accepted a $5 million bribe while serving as vice president.

The FBI closed the case years ago, he claimed after a confidential briefing by the bureau’s chief.

Β 

Specifically, Raskin insisted that then-US Attorney General Bill Barr β€œdetermined there was no grounds to escalate from an initial assessment to a preliminary investigation” and β€œcalled an end” to any probe because there was no suspicion of β€œcriminal activity.” 

Β 

Oops: β€œIt’s not true,” Barr soon announced.

Β 

β€œIt wasn’t closed down. On the contrary, it was sent to Delaware for further investigation.”

Β 

An honest Raskin mistake?

Β 

No: He reportedly was toldΒ several timesΒ in the FBI briefing that the case is still open.

Β 

Yet he’s holding firm, insisting with sociopathic fervor that,Β no, his lie is actually true.

Β 

In short, he’s doing his darnedest to fill the giant clown shoes ofΒ chronically dishonest SchiffΒ β€” who made aΒ cottage industryΒ out of misrepresenting what happened in high-level closed-door meetings (in his case, on the nonexistentΒ Trump-Russia collusion he insists was real).

Β 

And, just as with Schiff, Raskin can count on most media to repeat his every lie. Β 

Β 

{snip}

Β 

The bureau, to judge by the repeated refusal of chief Christopher Wray to hand over the file under Rep. James Comer’s legally binding subpoena, seems equally eager to stonewall β€” or at the very least slow walk β€” this investigation into oblivion.Β 

Β 

Compliant media make that all the easierΒ 

Β 

The loser?

Β 

The American people β€” and that whole democracy thing Dems are always going on about.Β Β 

Β 

https://nypost.com/2023/06/09/jamie-raskin-lies-like-adam-schiff-on-joe-biden-bribe-probe/

• Awesome! (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Β 

It is my understanding that there was a group of countries and not just the United States. That was doing this exact same thing, because they wanted this prosecutor investigated, and when the investigation concluded, the prosecutor was fired because he was in fact, corrupt

Β 

This is quite different than say a president who held stinger missiles ransom to a country like Ukraine, trying to fit Russia off its borders because he wanted his political opponent Smeared

Excuse’s excuses excusesΒ 

• Like (+1) 1

Β 

Β 

Β A Credible Whistleblower Accusing The President Of Bribery

Β 

Β 

The president of the United States has been accused by aΒ credibleΒ FBI informant of allegedly taking $5 million in β€œa bribery scheme with a foreign national” while he was the sitting vice president. That seems like a pretty big story, but what do I know?

Β 

Apparently, there’s a document laying out the accusation in some detail β€” and not one cooked up by an oppo-research firm for the RNC and then disseminated to saps in the media to try to delegitimize a presidential election. No, it’s in an unclassified FD-1023 form, used by law enforcement to record credible tips. Granted, it’s not in the possession of Buzzfeed, but rather the vaunted FBI, which refused to hand it to Congress for some reason. And there is little curiosity on the part of establishment media to find out what it says.

Β 

This is the way of the world. To this point, the debate over the properΒ pronunciationΒ of Ron DeSantis’ last name has gotten more coverage than the president possibly pocketing millions of dollars through shell corporations.

Β 

Β 

Β 

https://thefederalist.com/2023/06/08/nothing-to-see-here-but-a-credible-whistleblower-accusing-the-president-of-bribery/

Β 

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/3986605-republicans-subpoena-fbi-for-document-alleging-unspecified-criminal-scheme-involving-biden/

Β 

Β 

Β 

3 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Β 

Β 

I appreciate your approach and started responding to your comments re: classified material and your time in the Air Force. Β 
Β 

A quick thoughtβ€” a review of the transcript of the call between Trump and Zelensky reveals nothing nefarious. Β In fact, when Trump raises concerns about the former ambassador and the billion-dollar prosecutor, Zelensky seems to be of the same mind and certainly does not push back with the narrative that β€œeveryone agreed he wasn’t good enough”. Β  Β 
Β 

In retrospect, of course, given the whistleblower allegations it’s certainly plausible that Trump viewed Biden’s actions as sketchy and they probably were.Β 
Β 

I am always skeptical when β€œEveryone!” is used in connection with this sort of thing. Β It’s overly simplistic and begs the questionβ€”well, what actions did all those other concerned countries do to force the Uke’s hand and have the guy lose his job? Β  Did they withhold aid, support, or even write a quick message on a post it pad? Β If the guy was worth freezing the Ukrainian people out of a billion, surely there must be a substantial paper trail detailing allegations of wrongdoing.Β 
Β 

It’s odd, too, that Joe didn’t mention all that when posturing about the billion. Β He sure made it sound like it was his call in that video clip.Β 
Β 

Anyway, I guess it’s probably true that when there is smoke, there is only fire in Republican states. Β 
Β 

Seriously, nice to have you here.Β 

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I appreciate your approach and started responding to your comments re: classified material and your time in the Air Force. Β 
Β 

A quick thoughtβ€” a review of the transcript of the call between Trump and Zelensky reveals nothing nefarious. Β In fact, when Trump raises concerns about the former ambassador and the billion-dollar prosecutor, Zelensky seems to be of the same mind and certainly does not push back with the narrative that β€œeveryone agreed he wasn’t good enough”. Β  Β 
Β 

In retrospect, of course, given the whistleblower allegations it’s certainly plausible that Trump viewed Biden’s actions as sketchy and they probably were.Β 
Β 

I am always skeptical when β€œEveryone!” is used in connection with this sort of thing. Β It’s overly simplistic and begs the questionβ€”well, what actions did all those other concerned countries do to force the Uke’s hand and have the guy lose his job? Β  Did they withhold aid, support, or even write a quick message on a post it pad? Β If the guy was worth freezing the Ukrainian people out of a billion, surely there must be a substantial paper trail detailing allegations of wrongdoing.Β 
Β 

It’s odd, too, that Joe didn’t mention all that when posturing about the billion. Β He sure made it sound like it was his call in that video clip.Β 
Β 

Anyway, I guess it’s probably true that when there is smoke, there is only fire in Republican states. Β 
Β 

Seriously, nice to have you here.Β 

I am honestly not super versed in it only what I read like I said I’ve been out of the intelligence game for over 20 years
Β 

The way I read it the 1 billion that the United States was withholding, was a small fraction of what was being withheld as a whole

Β 

If it just would’ve been the United States withholding aid, I would’ve been More skeptical

Β 

On the Solinski phone call it’s accumulation of things not just the verbiage that Trump used but also the fact that he kicked everybody out of the room for the phone call. Trump had a habit of doing that while he was president. He never once stop to realize that those people in the room are there for a reason

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I am honestly not super versed in it only what I read like I said I’ve been out of the intelligence game for over 20 years
Β 

The way I read it the 1 billion that the United States was withholding, was a small fraction of what was being withheld as a whole

Β 

If it just would’ve been the United States withholding aid, I would’ve been More skeptical

Β 

On the Solinski phone call it’s accumulation of things not just the verbiage that Trump used but also the fact that he kicked everybody out of the room for the phone call. Trump had a habit of doing that while he was president. He never once stop to realize that those people in the room are there for a reason

I’ll look into that aspect of the billion. Β 
Β 

Are you of the mind the transcript is bogus?Β 
Β 

Also, with regard to people in the room, that’s fair enough. Β On the other hand, with the proximity between his son, Ukraine and aid, there is a reason people recuse themselves from such things.Β 

16 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Β 

How much did the Trump Org make off the backs of tax payers by forcing everyone in the administration to stay at Trump properties here in the US and abroad?

How much did the Trump Org make off the Trump DC Hotel from the RNC, Republicans, and diplomats all over the world?

Β 

How did the Trump admin lose track of $100,000,000,000 in PPP loans?

Β 

No one cares about your faux outrage Karen.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Did May 2022 come before November 2022?

Β 

I'm sure @ChiGooseΒ will hand wave and bloviate to keep his "he immediately returned them" narrative going.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Comer said Chung’s testimony also revealed a previously unknown detail: That then-White House Counsel Dana Remus sought to recover documents from the Penn Biden Center office in May 2022, months before the reported early November discovery of the records by the president’s lawyers.

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Did May 2022 come before November 2022?

Β 

I'm sure @ChiGooseΒ will hand wave and bloviate to keep his "he immediately returned them" narrative going.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Comer said Chung’s testimony also revealed a previously unknown detail: That then-White House Counsel Dana Remus sought to recover documents from the Penn Biden Center office in May 2022, months before the reported early November discovery of the records by the president’s lawyers.

Impeach him then lock him up!!!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Β 

Β 

Β 

Grassley: Burisma executive who allegedly paid Biden has audio recordings of conversations with Joe, Hunter
Biden was allegedly paid $5M by a high-level Burisma executive as part of a bribery scheme

Sen. Chuck Grassley said Monday that the Burisma executive who allegedly paid Joe Biden and Hunter Biden keptΒ 17 audio recordings of his conversationsΒ with them as an "insurance policy,"Β citing the FBI FD-1023 form that the bureau briefed congressional lawmakers on.Β 
Β 

Grassley, R-Iowa, revealed from the Senate floor Monday what was said to be a redacted reference in the FBI-generated FD-1023 form alleging a criminal bribery scheme between then-Vice President Joe Biden and a foreign national that involved influence over U.S. policy decisions.

Β 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/grassley-burisma-executive-who-allegedly-paid-biden-has-audio-recordings-of-conversations-with-joe-hunter

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Β 

Β 

I'm sure it is just yoga workouts and recipes and stuff.

Β 

If not,

Β 

Would this beΒ the most extreme national security issue in history. ?

Β 

πŸ˜†

Those who throw stones…

Β 

Kyle, is that you?

Β 

Β 

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Β 

Β 

I'm sure it is just yoga workouts and recipes and stuff.

Β 

If not,

Β 

Would this beΒ the most extreme national security issue in history. ?

Β 

πŸ˜†

Β 

Cue the left response...

Β 

Hello! Hunter sat on the board...of course he had 15 calls with a Burisma executive.Β  He needed to drop all of his extensive oil and gas industry knowledge on them.

Β 

:lol:

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Here’s what to know about GOP claims of a Biden scandal

Β 

β€œFueling Republicans’ frustration this week is a standoff on Capitol HillΒ over a document detailing an interview conducted years ago based on a tip given to the DOJ by former Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani.

Giuliani, you might recall, had been tasked with digging up dirt on the Bidens. House Republicans are convinced the interview with the confidential informant, based on Giuliani’s allegations, implicates both the president and his son.”

Β 

RUDY GUILIANI ???

Β 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d762940824f8b4baf239
Β 

I hope they find the tapes and indict Biden…

Β 

But it still has nothing to do with Trump stealing classified documents.Β 
Β 

Β