πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Β 

Why do you try so hard? It doesn't work.

Β 

lmao

Β 

It's what happens when you lack humor and can't comprehend irony.Β  Sums up maga pretty well.

Β 

They still don't understand that most of us won't defend Biden if it's prove broke the law.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Β 

You are the definition of SIMP:

Β 

image.thumb.png.459f04be90b555223420a432f1b70270.png

Β 

Β 

Whatever you say snowflake.Β 

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

It's what happens when you lack humor and can't comprehend irony.Β  Sums up maga pretty well.

Β 

They still don't understand that most of us won't defend Biden if it's prove broke the law.

LOL, yeah right. Tell me another one. I need a good laugh!!!Β 

• Haha (+1) 1

They made up a russian collusion narrative out of whole cloth.

Β 

Then they spied on a sitting US President.

Β 

Then they impeached him over a phone call for asking about corruption in Ukraine.

Β 

Then they bulk censored a true story about a presidential candidate in the weeks before an election in an act of gross election interference

Β 

Then they staged a fedsurrection so they could impeach him again.

Β 

Then they raided a former POTUS' private home over records he already declassified.

Β 

Don't kid yourself for a second that any of this Ukraine coverup is about Joe Biden or his son. They would have gladly thrown the entire Biden clan to the wolves without hesitation if not for one pesky detail....

Β 

Doing so exposes Obama. It's all about Obama.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Β 

So are you're saying, regardless of evidence and allegations, you'll continue to defend Biden up until the moment a jury renders a verdict of guilty?Β Β 

32 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

So are you're saying, regardless of evidence and allegations, you'll continue to defend Biden up until the moment a jury renders a verdict of guilty?Β Β 

You mean 1000% what you guys do for Trump right?Β  Deny that.Β  It'll be funny.Β 

Β 

Me personally no.Β  Once I hear enough I'll consider him guilty for what thats worth.Β  Β He's definitely guilty of being extremely unresponsible with classified info so far.Β  The money from China?Β  I need more detail.Β  Β 

3 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You mean 1000% what you guys do for Trump right?Β  Deny that.Β  It'll be funny.Β 

Β 

Me personally no.Β  Once I hear enough I'll consider him guilty for what thats worth.Β  Β He's definitely guilty of being extremely unresponsible with classified info so far.Β  The money from China?Β  I need more detail.Β  Β 

Wait. Β How on earth could he be irresponsible when he has no knowledge he had classified information in his possession? Β 
Β 

Talk to me on Trump though. Β Happy to answer. Β 

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Wait. Β How on earth could he be irresponsible when he has no knowledge he had classified information in his possession? Β 
Β 

Talk to me on Trump though. Β Happy to answer. Β 

No knowledge does not excuse losing track of them, whether he himself or his people.Β  Β But there is a gigantic difference between him and the orange stool sample; he worked with the proper agencies when the time came.Β  Fat Cheeto Vomit did not.Β  He did not give a f that he broke the law he likely assumed he would get away with it.

Β 

Conservatives, and a great many, have excused everything Trump has done.Β  Call with Zelensky?Β  No problem trying to convince a foreign state to investigate a political opponent.Β  He didn't release the funds until there was heat on him.Β  Call about finding votes in Georgia?Β  Perfect Call right?Β  If you don't see hypocrisy you are blind (and dumb).Β  There has been no president as corrupt as Trump.Β  Β Not even Nixon.Β  Yet every time he lies or breaks the law out come the excuses.Β 

What you guys do for Trump...

Β 

:lol:Β :lol:

Β 

@L Ron Burgundy

Β 

The mountains upon mountains of proof piled up over the years that the efforts to take out Trump were ginned up fake BS from day one...and now with the Durham report cherry on top...and it's everyone else who is the problem and not TDS cheese for brains like yourself?

Β 

I still love how an orange real estate mogul turned politician has mentally broke so many.Β Β 

Β 

It's glorious..Β 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

What you guys do for Trump...

Β 

:lol:Β :lol:

Β 

@L Ron Burgundy

Β 

The mountains upon mountains of proof piled up over the years that the efforts to take out Trump were ginned up fake BS from day one...and now with the Durham report cherry on top...and it's everyone else who is the problem and not TDS cheese for brains like yourself?

Β 

I still love how an orange real estate mogul turned politician has mentally broke so many.Β Β 

Β 

It's glorious..Β 

His calls are there for anyone to listen to.Β  You say they're fake lol?Β  The hidden/stolen docs is just an fbi plot right?Β  I know, I know, everything is a conspiracy,Β  the deep state etc.Β  You are transparent and boring.Β  Β 

Β 

Trump broke the left?Β  Look at the party you support (nobody believes you're independent).Β  Β It's in ruins.Β  Mtg would win an election over the next Lincoln with you buffoons.Β  You're so scared of trans people you don't even try to care about policy anymore.Β  Am I a Marxist now?Β  The word lost its meaning at this point you geniuses used it incorrectly so much.Β Β 

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Β 

🎯

Β 

Β 

Make a friendly wager?

Β 

In 6 months this will be stowed into the full cupboard of conspiracies you post that had no basis in reality.

Β 

Simple 20$ to a charity of yours or my choice.

Β 

If I'm wrong I hope Biden is thrown to the wolves...thing is, you and conservative media don't deserve the benefit of the doubt, I have little worry that this isn't complete horseshit.Β Β 

8 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Make a friendly wager?

Β 

In 6 months this will be stowed into the full cupboard of conspiracies you post that had no basis in reality.

Β 

Simple 20$ to a charity of yours or my choice.

Β 

If I'm wrong I hope Biden is thrown to the wolves...thing is, you and conservative media don't deserve the benefit of the doubt, I have little worry that this isn't complete horseshit.Β Β 

So let me see if I understand you here Ron. You don’t believe this is an actual FBI document? Just trying to figure out what you define as a β€˜conspiracy’. Your word, not mine.Β 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

No knowledge does not excuse losing track of them, whether he himself or his people.Β  Β But there is a gigantic difference between him and the orange stool sample; he worked with the proper agencies when the time came.Β  Fat Cheeto Vomit did not.Β  He did not give a f that he broke the law he likely assumed he would get away with it.

Β 

Conservatives, and a great many, have excused everything Trump has done.Β  Call with Zelensky?Β  No problem trying to convince a foreign state to investigate a political opponent.Β  He didn't release the funds until there was heat on him.Β  Call about finding votes in Georgia?Β  Perfect Call right?Β  If you don't see hypocrisy you are blind (and dumb).Β  There has been no president as corrupt as Trump.Β  Β Not even Nixon.Β  Yet every time he lies or breaks the law out come the excuses.Β 

My word, is that any way to engage in dialogue with a respectful poster who innocently asked a question?Β  You're less L. Ron Burgundy and more L. Ron BillStimey these days. #sad

Β 

Your comments related to my prodigious intellect notwithstanding, I would suggest you're naive to the extreme (or capable of lying fully, and completely to yourself).  From the atrocity of the phony run up to the war in  Vietnam, War for Oil with W. Bush, the 5 decades long crisis at the border, the phony Russia debacle, and what increasingly appears to be a massive payoff to Biden to shade policy decisions, I would gather the scope of corruption at that level is incalculable, not counting directing contracts to trusted friends, trading on information not available to the public, and promises for lucrative post-public sector jobs. Although, sure, maybe you're right and it's all Easter Bunnies and butterflies. 😐

Β 

• The call with Zelensky was nothing then, and went nowhere because of it.Β Β In the calm light of day, knowing what is coming out with respect to Biden's potential involvement, he was likely right on the money. Zelensky agreed with him about the prosecutor Biden had removed under threat of aid being withheld, agreed the former ambassador was corrupt, and agreed to work toward better relations and reduced corruption. It was cordial and respectful.Β  To be blunt, it's preposterous and laughable that you would cite treatment of a "political opponent" as some sort of moral benchmark.Β  Your people accused Trump of treason, illegitimacy, and so much more, you ran a Gossip Girls takedown of Brett Kavanaugh and sincerely, you should consider cleaning up your own house before you worry about someone else's.Β Β 
  • "Foreign state" investigations....Christopher Steel and Joe Biden knocking out a Ukrainian prosecutor sniffing around his son's (and apparently, his) shady business practices.Β  Please Ron, you're embarrassing yourself here.Β 
  • Georgia...the book is out on this one for me.Β  As it stands now, I'd think similar callsΒ are made during high stakes elections, and there is a difference between asking for a review/recount and suggesting voted be fraudulently created.Β  In fact, Al Gore back in the day asking for a reinterpretation of votes that were cast seems much more in line with what happened in Georgia.Β  A recap of the call clearly indicated Trump viewed something nefarious going on there. Right now, I'd say it's a maybe that he broke a law, though probablyΒ unintentionally and only when viewed through a hostile lens.Β 

An old adage occurs to me here...Physician, heal thyself.Β  It's pretty cool that you are holding Joe B accountable for things he didn't know he had, which he never saw, touched, read, or moved to the garage.Β  Or, you're subconcious mind is slowlyΒ  acknowledging the whole "It wasn't me!" story makes no more sense than that of the mafioso with the body in the trunk suggesting "Geesh, I have no idea how Three Fingers Ronnie got there!".Β 

Β 

Β 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So let me see if I understand you here Ron. You don’t believe this is an actual FBI document? Just trying to figure out what you define as a β€˜conspiracy’. Your word, not mine.Β 

The conspiracy was the tweet posted I replied to.Β  Should anyone take mtgs interpretation of that for....well anything?Β Β 

Β 

And yeah let's see if this informant is as informative as the recent whisteblowers.Β Β 

Β 

If in 6 months this goes nowhere I win.Β  If Biden's ship is sunk I lose.Β  If ongoing we keep it open.

5 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

My word, is that any way to engage in dialogue with a respectful poster who innocently asked a question?Β  You're less L. Ron Burgundy and more L. Ron BillStimey these days. #sad

Β 

Your comments related to my prodigious intellect notwithstanding, I would suggest you're naive to the extreme (or capable of lying fully, and completely to yourself).  From the atrocity of the phony run up to the war in  Vietnam, War for Oil with W. Bush, the 5 decades long crisis at the border, the phony Russia debacle, and what increasingly appears to be a massive payoff to Biden to shade policy decisions, I would gather the scope of corruption at that level is incalculable, not counting directing contracts to trusted friends, trading on information not available to the public, and promises for lucrative post-public sector jobs. Although, sure, maybe you're right and it's all Easter Bunnies and butterflies. 😐

Β 

• The call with Zelensky was nothing then, and went nowhere because of it.Β Β In the calm light of day, knowing what is coming out with respect to Biden's potential involvement, he was likely right on the money. Zelensky agreed with him about the prosecutor Biden had removed under threat of aid being withheld, agreed the former ambassador was corrupt, and agreed to work toward better relations and reduced corruption. It was cordial and respectful.Β  To be blunt, it's preposterous and laughable that you would cite treatment of a "political opponent" as some sort of moral benchmark.Β  Your people accused Trump of treason, illegitimacy, and so much more, you ran a Gossip Girls takedown of Brett Kavanaugh and sincerely, you should consider cleaning up your own house before you worry about someone else's.Β Β 
  • "Foreign state" investigations....Christopher Steel and Joe Biden knocking out a Ukrainian prosecutor sniffing around his son's (and apparently, his) shady business practices.Β  Please Ron, you're embarrassing yourself here.Β 
  • Georgia...the book is out on this one for me.Β  As it stands now, I'd think similar callsΒ are made during high stakes elections, and there is a difference between asking for a review/recount and suggesting voted be fraudulently created.Β  In fact, Al Gore back in the day asking for a reinterpretation of votes that were cast seems much more in line with what happened in Georgia.Β  A recap of the call clearly indicated Trump viewed something nefarious going on there. Right now, I'd say it's a maybe that he broke a law, though probablyΒ unintentionally and only when viewed through a hostile lens.Β 

An old adage occurs to me here...Physician, heal thyself.Β  It's pretty cool that you are holding Joe B accountable for things he didn't know he had, which he never saw, touched, read, or moved to the garage.Β  Or, you're subconcious mind is slowlyΒ  acknowledging the whole "It wasn't me!" story makes no more sense than that of the mafioso with the body in the trunk suggesting "Geesh, I have no idea how Three Fingers Ronnie got there!".Β 

Β 

Β 

The insults weren't pointed towards your person, please don't cry.Β  Unless you relate to orange stool or cheeto vomit then....well I suppose I don't care.

Β 

I do thank you for your lesson in right wing propaganda. I prefer facts.Β  I made my little bet based on my belief that once the facts come out, Biden won't be charged with anything because most of this is connecting dots with conjecture.Β 

Β 

Β 

It's true that Joe Biden leveraged $1 billion in aid to persuade Ukraine to oust its top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, in March 2016. But it wasn't because Shokin was investigating Burisma. It was because Shokin wasn't pursuing corruption among the country's politicians.

Β 

As European and American diplomats pressed Ukraine to clean up its corruption, they focused on Shokin's leadership of the Prosecutor General's Office, which he took over in February 2015.

Β 

Mike Carpenter, who served as a foreign policy adviser to the then-vice president, told USA TODAY that Shokin "never went after any corrupt individuals at all" and "never prosecuted any high-profile cases of corruption.

Β 

A newer adage comes to mind.Β  Don't believe BS.Β  Or perhaps it was apropos and I called it an adage.

9 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

The insults weren't pointed towards your person, please don't cry.Β  Unless you relate to orange stool or cheeto vomit then....well I suppose I don't care.

Β 

I do thank you for your lesson in right wing propaganda. I prefer facts.Β  I made my little bet based on my belief that once the facts come out, Biden won't be charged with anything because most of this is connecting dots with conjecture.Β 

Β 

Β 

It's true that Joe Biden leveraged $1 billion in aid to persuade Ukraine to oust its top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, in March 2016. But it wasn't because Shokin was investigating Burisma. It was because Shokin wasn't pursuing corruption among the country's politicians.

Β 

As European and American diplomats pressed Ukraine to clean up its corruption, they focused on Shokin's leadership of the Prosecutor General's Office, which he took over in February 2015.

Β 

Mike Carpenter, who served as a foreign policy adviser to the then-vice president, told USA TODAY that Shokin "never went after any corrupt individuals at all" and "never prosecuted any high-profile cases of corruption.

Β 

A newer adage comes to mind.Β  Don't believe BS.Β  Or perhaps it was apropos and I called it an adage.

What do you know about facts? You and your fellow KKT members have for the past seven years making up one BS accusation after another!! With none of them being true!Β 
You and your fellow biden ass kissing buddies on here have no credibility. Your batting zero when it comes to Trump. Keep it up, you’re making Trumps reelection even easier, the black and Latino voters see through your BS and more and more are going to vote for anyone but biden. The only ones left in the Democratic Party will be old white women and the freaks who love little kids.Β 

• Agree 2

26 minutes ago, Westside said:

What do you know about facts? You and your fellow KKT members have for the past seven years making up one BS accusation after another!! With none of them being true!Β 
You and your fellow biden ass kissing buddies on here have no credibility. Your batting zero when it comes to Trump. Keep it up, you’re making Trumps reelection even easier, the black and Latino voters see through your BS and more and more are going to vote for anyone but biden. The only ones left in the Democratic Party will be old white women and the freaks who love little kids.Β 

As all pro mentioned getting off on a crime doesn't mean your innocent.Β  Β Let's see what happens with the stolen docs case and Georgia.Β  Β He's on tape, what he's done is 100% illegal.Β  He may get off on a technicality but again it doesn't make him innocent.Β  But of course you ignore that because his nuts are draped over your chin.

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Oh, I assumed when you used language directing the insult at me, you meant to direct it at, well, me. Β I’ll shoulder the burden of misunderstanding here, and welcome to America, your English is spot on!Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

And time may well prove you correct, one way or the other. It happens. Β I recall a story about Russian collusion and the like, so many stories, so many disappointed with the outcome. Β These things happen.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Biden’s press secretary? Β Was Dr. Jill unavailable? Β In reading the transcript of the call, it appeared that President Zelensky shared President Trump’s concerns about corruption and the prosecutor who Biden insisted needed to be fired. Β All I can tell you is what I’ve heard and has been reported…a reliable source used by the FBI reported malfeasance by Biden and ironically, that story pay never saw the light of day until today, with the FBI really, really hesitant to share it as required by law.Β 

Β 

Let’s see where it goes, but certainly let’s not pretend this is a figment of one’s imagination.Β 

Β 

Β 

Either way is fine with me.Β 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Biden1-1-scaled.jpg?fit=crop&ar=16:9&w=1

Β 

Alleged $5 Million To Biden Was From Ukrainian Natural Gas Company Burisma: Report

by Ryan Saavedra

Β 

Then-Vice President Joe Biden allegedly accepted a $5 million bribe from an executive at the Ukrainian gas company Burisma, where his son Hunter Biden was paid $1 million per year to sit on its board. Fox News reported that the allegation is contained in a FD-1023 form that the FBI created based on an interview they conducted with an FBI confidential human source in June 2020. The confidential source has been β€œconsistently reviewed by the FBI” and has been β€œfound to be highly credible.” The confidential source, a businessman, reportedly had multiple meetings and conversations with the Burisma executive about how to obtain U.S. oil rights and establish connections

Β 

https://www.dailywire.com/news/alleged-5-million-to-biden-was-from-ukrainian-natural-gas-company-burisma-report

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

Just now, John from Riverside said:

So you really don’t strike me as an ignorant person, but putting anything with Marley Taylor Greene in it come on man

Β 

Ahhh attack the messenger now it is!

Β 

Nothing at all to say about what she reports that she actually read in the document in question?

Β 

If and when it comes out what she claims she read in an unclassified document is true you'll retract, right?

Β 

Of course not.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, John from Riverside said:

She hasn’t been yet
But I am down for listening for all criminality. It doesn’t matter whether it comes from the left or the right because I’m an independent.

Let’s see what comes of it

The first thing that comes to mind when someone attacks the source is that it's a purposeful deflection from perhaps a valid point.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Β 

Ahhh attack the messenger now it is!

Β 

Nothing at all to say about what she reports that she actually read in the document in question?

Β 

If and when it comes out what she claims she read in an unclassified document is true you'll retract, right?

Β 

Of course not.

OK I’ll play game so next week we can expect to see some hard evidence that Joe Biden actually did some thing
Β 

Not an accusation

Β 

Not a secondhand reference

Β 

Not a witness that supposedly can’t be found whenever it’s time to actually testify

Β 

By the way, I was giving you a compliment, saying that you’re not an ignorant person. You are really conflicted aren’t you?

5 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

The first thing that comes to mind when someone attacks the source is that it's a purposeful deflection from perhaps a valid point.

So I don’t consider you an ignorant person is now an attack

How about this source @John from Riverside?

Β 

A trusted FBI CHS has made these allegations. And a sitting congressman is relaying what he read in source document.Β 

Β 

Don't doubt or you're racist.

Β 

BTW I love how with Biden nothing is proven, they're just allegations.Β 

Β 

I wonder why when it comes to Trump we never seem to get the same reminder from the left.

Β 

Β 

• Thank you (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

How about this source @John from Riverside?

Β 

A trusted FBI CHS has made these allegations. And a sitting congressman is relaying what he read in source document.Β 

Β 

Don't doubt or you're racist.

Β 

BTW I love how with Biden nothing is proven, they're just allegations.Β 

Β 

I wonder why when it comes to Trump we never seem to get the same reminder from the left.

Β 

Β 

Because Trump is too stupid not to either tell on himself, or leave some kind of audio or video of something to show that he ***** up

Β 

Keep in mind most of the things that are being done here. Trump is his own worst enemy.

Β 

Meanwhile, Joe Biden is either too old with dementia, or a smart, conniving crook, depending on the situation

19 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Because Trump is too stupid not to either tell on himself, or leave some kind of audio or video of something to show that he ***** up

Β 

Keep in mind most of the things that are being done here. Trump is his own worst enemy.

Β 

Meanwhile, Joe Biden is either too old with dementia, or a smart, conniving crook, depending on the situation

Did you not see the video of him and the head of the Biden penn center bragging about withholding a billion dollars till the state investigator was fired?

5 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Did you not see the video of him and the head of the Biden penn center bragging about withholding a billion dollars till the state investigator was fired?

Β 

I just linked to it so presumably he has seen it, but apparently that video coupled with a supremely unqualified Hunter sitting on the Burisma board at the same time is indicative of nothing at all.

Β 

So move along.Β  We need proof here!

Β 

:lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Β 

I just linked to it so presumably he has seen it, but apparently that video coupled with a supremely unqualified Hunter sitting on the Burisma board at the same time is indicative of nothing at all.

Β 

So move along.Β  We need proof here!

Β 

:lol:

Unqualified? How the f is talking point relevant?

Β 

fn idiots are so desperateΒ 

Β 

Β 

37 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

This question has been brought up and I answered it
Β 

It is my understanding that there was a group of countries and not just the United States. That was doing this exact same thing, because they wanted this prosecutor investigated, and when the investigation concluded, the prosecutor was fired because he was in fact, corrupt

Β 

This is quite different than say a president who held stinger missiles ransom to a country like Ukraine, trying to fit Russia off its borders because he wanted his political opponent Smeared

• Eyeroll 1