πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Grassley: Burisma executive who allegedly paid Biden has audio recordings of conversations with Joe, Hunter
Biden was allegedly paid $5M by a high-level Burisma executive as part of a bribery scheme

Sen. Chuck Grassley said Monday that the Burisma executive who allegedly paid Joe Biden and Hunter Biden keptΒ 17 audio recordings of his conversationsΒ with them as an "insurance policy,"Β citing the FBI FD-1023 form that the bureau briefed congressional lawmakers on.Β 
Β 

Grassley, R-Iowa, revealed from the Senate floor Monday what was said to be a redacted reference in the FBI-generated FD-1023 form alleging a criminal bribery scheme between then-Vice President Joe Biden and a foreign national that involved influence over U.S. policy decisions.

Β 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/grassley-burisma-executive-who-allegedly-paid-biden-has-audio-recordings-of-conversations-with-joe-hunter

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

If these tapes turn out to exist, and implicate Joe Biden in the type of high level corruption that most Americans consider extremely likely (but only when the other team is in charge), let’s remember the liberal view that anything under $5,000,005 is considered slippage and wrong, but not like wrong wrong. Β 
Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

If these tapes turn out to exist, and implicate Joe Biden in the type of high level corruption that most Americans consider extremely likely (but only when the other team is in charge), let’s remember the liberal view that anything under $5,000,005 is considered slippage and wrong, but not like wrong wrong. Β 
Β 

Β 

Β 

If he gives the money back I think that makes it ok. If he still has the full amount. I’m sure he had to pay the uhaul guys that packed up all his classified stuff.Β 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

If he gives the money back I think that makes it ok. If he still has the full amount. I’m sure he had to pay the uhaul guys that packed up all his classified stuff.Β 

And look what they did, the Uhaul guysβ€”they made it look like Biden was actually the one removing top secret files when he was a senator and VP over 15 or 20 years, when obviously it was them. Β 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

And look what they did, the Uhaul guysβ€”they made it look like Biden was actually the one removing top secret files when he was a senator and VP over 15 or 20 years, when obviously it was them. Β 

SPILLAGE

Like I said the other day to our resident low info leftist dupe, I normally wouldn’t care given as β€œthey all are slimy” but since we must indict MAGA (it isn’t Trump they want to destroy it’s anyone that votes MAGA) on every made up phony and deep state designed coups in case he won - I really would like to see the leftist clowns show us how much they believe no one is above the law. Β 
Β 

More importantly, I just want to see them treat the seriousness of these charges the same way they treated every bogus one made up about Trump. Β 
Β 

Β 

Β 

Your s*** show now libs. Β 
Β 

Welcome to America 2023. Β Where SEVEN YEARS of non stop Trump hatred has brought us all this. Β Β 
Β 

Well that and Biden is a gigantic POS that’s been in the Federal Deep State for 40 plus years - But scandal free!!!!!

Edited by Big Blitz

THIS is CNN - β€œRepublicans claim…!!”

Β 

Β 

Β 

Here’s what to know about GOP claims of a Biden scandal

Β 

…What do Republicans allege?

Β 

That the FBI has been hiding evidence of aΒ bribery allegationΒ that could involve the president and his son receiving $5 million from someone with ties to Ukraine.Β 

Β 

Republicans say the evidence comes from an internal law enforcement document, known as an FD-1023, which details an interview conducted with a confidential informant.

Β 

What’s their basis for this allegation?

Β 

Someone Republicans view as a whistleblower told lawmakers on Capitol Hill in May about the form detailing the interview and has alleged the FBI tried to bury it.

Β 

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/06/09/politics/hunter-biden-republicans-what-matters/index.html

Β 

Β 

Β 

Republicans say!

Β 

Republicans allege!

Β 

We’ll tell you what you need to know!!!

• Angry 1

7 minutes ago, Westside said:

This needs to be bumped. These are the real criminals. Not a former president who took some files with him when he left. I fail to hear any outrage from the left regarding this treasonous act by joke briben.Β 

Its almost like all that is coordinated to keep trump in the cycle and this out of it.

Β 

Β 

• Agree 1

Β 

Β 

Democrats Doubling Down On Biden Bribery
Lies Suggests They’re Prepping For TheΒ Next Leak

by Margot Cleveland

Β 

Β 

House Democrats keep lying about the FBI’s handling of a β€œhighly credible” confidential human source (CHS), who reported that the Ukrainian owner of Burisma bragged about paying then-Vice President Joe Biden a $5 million bribe. Their persistence suggests the FBI is poised to peddle selectively leaked documents to cover up its political favoritism and interference in the 2020 election. On Friday, Democrat Ro Khanna went on Fox News to discuss the scandal surrounding the FD-1023 form that implicated Biden in a bribery scandal. Khanna, a member of the House Oversight Committee, along with other committee members, had reviewed the FD-1023 the previous day.

Β 

https://thefederalist.com/2023/06/12/democrats-doubling-down-on-biden-bribery-lies-suggests-theyre-prepping-for-the-next-leak/

Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

Since the war began, the Biden administration and the U.S. Congress have directed more than $75 billion in assistance to Ukraine, which includes humanitarian, financial, and military support, according to the Kiel Institute for the World Economy, a German research institute.

Β 

https://www.cfr.org/article/how-much-aid-has-us-sent-ukraine-here-are-six-charts Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 

• Thank you (+1) 1

So what have we learned?Β  Answer: We've learned that President Trump was 100% correct when he asked the incoming Ukrainian President to be watchful for US corruption. And when he asked the question....they impeached for it. UNBELIEVABLE!Β 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ALF said:

Since the war began, the Biden administration and the U.S. Congress have directed more than $75 billion in assistance to Ukraine, which includes humanitarian, financial, and military support, according to the Kiel Institute for the World Economy, a German research institute.

Β 

https://www.cfr.org/article/how-much-aid-has-us-sent-ukraine-here-are-six-charts Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 

Β 

Joke directed billions to Ukraine as VP.Β  Hence the reason that "I made sure they fired that SOB" was a big ***** deal and should have been investigated by the new, supposedly not corrupt Ukraine regime.Β  Puts the "phone call" into new perspective, eh?

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

When they refuse to report on it I'm only left to conclude that it's closer to true than false.

Β 

Yup.Β  They (MSM and our resident Dems here on the board) have a sneaking suspicion it's true.Β  Probably because they can see idiot-boy getting played like this.

Edited by Doc

On 3/17/2022 at 8:46 AM, BillStime said:

Β 
Reviving? Like the cult’s obsession with this POS?Β 

Β 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886esjw0tlg3v8zmq7mfg
Β 

Β 

Β 

But your obsession against him has never stopped . And here's a question, what is a good reason that there shouldn't be any questions or investigation into Hunter ? We all know he's a huge POS ! Drugs, Whores, Sex tapes, sure doesn't put him in a good light or does it in your mind ?

Β 

Then there is his tight connection with his old man that has said Hunter is the smartest man he knows that comment in and of it self should cause pause to any decision he has made as POTUS .Β 

Β 

This is where you tell me in a one common sensical explanation how Hunter isn't as bad as Trump . Given anything from the accusations you have always held against Trump Joes son is just as bad if not worse than him i don't know of a Trump sex tape & the drug abuse that Hunter has proven he has done .

Β 

Yet you stand up for him & his dad so what does that tell us about you ?Β 

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

So what have we learned?Β  Answer: We've learned that President Trump was 100% correct when he asked the incoming Ukrainian President to be watchful for US corruption. And when he asked the question....they impeached for it. UNBELIEVABLE!Β 

Ah yes all based on the incredible evidence nobody has seen but the fbi.Β  Guilty until proven guilty eh?

Β 

I have no idea why the fbi isn't sharing what they know.Β  You jumping to a conclusion based on them telling Cruz to pound sand is comical.Β Β 

33 minutes ago, T master said:

But your obsession against him has never stopped .

Β 

And your support of Conald has never been stronger.

Β 

33 minutes ago, T master said:

investigation into Hunter ? We all know he's a huge POS ! Drugs, Whores, Sex tapes, sure doesn't put him in a good light or does it in your mind ?

Β 

Hunter IS under investigation. He can be all those things and MORE but guess what?Β  Hunter never worked at the WH like Ivanka and Jared and secured a number of Chinese patents, made over $600M and secured over $2 BILLION from MBS.Β 

Β 

And how much did the Trump Org make off taxpayers?

Β 

Shouldn't those be under investigation, too?

Β 

35 minutes ago, T master said:

Hunter is the smartest man he knows

Β 

WHO the FK cares?Β  It's his SON... and if Hunter is so bad, why did TUCKER F'n CARLSON ask Hunter for help in getting his son into Georgetown?

Β 

Tucker Carlson asked Hunter Biden for help with son’s university application - Right-wing Fox host has repeatedly accused Hunter Biden of using his own father’s powerful position to his advantageΒ - F'n hypocrites..

Β 

37 minutes ago, T master said:

This is where you tell me in a one common sensical explanation how Hunter isn't as bad as Trump . Given anything from the accusations you have always held against Trump Joes son is just as bad if not worse than him i don't know of a Trump sex tape & the drug abuse that Hunter has proven he has done .

Β 

Yet you stand up for him & his dad so what does that tell us about you ?Β 

Β 

Yawn. If the Biden's did anything wrong - arrest them - I don't give a flying fk.

Β 

But man, you really need to think before you just throw up all over your keyboard.

Β 

lmao

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Β 

And your support of Conald has never been stronger.

Β 

Β 

Hunter IS under investigation. He can be all those things and MORE but guess what?Β  Hunter never worked at the WH like Ivanka and Jared and secured a number of Chinese patents, made over $600M and secured over $2 BILLION from MBS.Β 

Β 

And how much did the Trump Org make off taxpayers?

Β 

Shouldn't those be under investigation, too?

Β 

Β 

WHO the FK cares?Β  It's his SON... and if Hunter is so bad, why did TUCKER F'n CARLSON ask Hunter for help in getting his son into Georgetown?

Β 

Tucker Carlson asked Hunter Biden for help with son’s university application - Right-wing Fox host has repeatedly accused Hunter Biden of using his own father’s powerful position to his advantageΒ - F'n hypocrites..

Β 

Β 

Yawn. If the Biden's did anything wrong - arrest them - I don't give a flying fk.

Β 

But man, you really need to think before you just throw up all over your keyboard.

Β 

lmao

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

I'll admit i voted for him but that doesn't mean if he's a crook i'll stand by him matter of fact i wish in a lot of ways he would just go away . That being said because of the BS that they have brought against him as far as the Russian crap & the millions spent on a bunch of made up stories along with the illegal FISA warrants & everything else it in some ways wouldn't surprise me if this could be a which hunt .

Β 

The Durham report basically in so many words says there was nothing there that warranted the investigations but all the lefties stick by their BS stories . So that makes me wonder about anything else brought up it's called reasonable doubt .

Β 

As far as the Tucker thing i have no clue . But it would be nice if they raked every one else over the coals the way they do him and to this point they haven't found anything to jail him for .Β 

44 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Ah yes all based on the incredible evidence nobody has seen but the fbi.Β  Guilty until proven guilty eh?

Β 

I have no idea why the fbi isn't sharing what they know.Β  You jumping to a conclusion based on them telling Cruz to pound sand is comical.Β Β 

Huh? Cruz? Not sure what you’re talking about here Ron but feel free to keep your head buried in sand.Β 

• Thank you (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, T master said:

Β 

I'll admit i voted for him but that doesn't mean if he's a crook i'll stand by him matter of fact i wish in a lot of ways he would just go away . That being said because of the BS that they have brought against him as far as the Russian crap & the millions spent on a bunch of made up stories along with the illegal FISA warrants & everything else it in some ways wouldn't surprise me if this could be a which hunt .

Β 

The Durham report basically in so many words says there was nothing there that warranted the investigations but all the lefties stick by their BS stories . So that makes me wonder about anything else brought up it's called reasonable doubt .

Β 

As far as the Tucker thing i have no clue . But it would be nice if they raked every one else over the coals the way they do him and to this point they haven't found anything to jail him for .Β 

Trump was a documented crook before he entered the WH.

Β 

Someone who has bankrupted several companies and sued over 3,000 times shouldn’t be anywhere near the WH.

Β 

Hell - Trump was corrupt from the start of his administration and had to settle a lawsuit relating to his inauguration committee.

Β 

Regarding the investigations and accusations into Trump - too damn bad. Anyone who meets over 140 times with the Russians, shares campaign polling data and coordinates Wikileaks dumps deserves to be investigated.

Β 

And Durham was a colossal embarrassment for Barr-Durham-Trump. Β It proved nothing. No one went to jail - enjoy your right wing talking points.

Β 

And last - do you not recall what Republicans did with Hillary over Benghazi? Her emails?Β 
Β 

And did you forget Republicans impeached Bill over a #### ###?

Β 

Welcome to Washington

• BillsFanNC changed the title to πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $5M bribe from Burisma. FBI hides taped phone calls from congress.
8 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

the fact thatΒ the attempt to try and expose the corruption was the priority of the investigation says it allΒ 

• Like (+1) 2

Do people actually remember that these Biden Poroshenko phone calls exist? Or is this another instance of non reporting of inconvenient facts by 95% of the media in order to successfully memory hole things?

Β 

Weissman, Ohr, Strzok, Page et al.

Β 

Amazing how the same names that come up in Trump take down efforts also arise in the Biden cover ups isn't it?

Β 

And guess what...inΒ  huge surprise that will absolutely shock you...these tapes, tapes in which Joe Bidens voice is unmistakably heard, well these tapes of course were...you guessed it RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION!

Β 

And then of course they wiped out the guy who released the tapes, erasing his social media and website.

Β 

But we don't live a police state or anything. Carry on.

Β 

thread continues...

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1