πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

Why Was Ukraine's Top Prosecutor Fired? The Issue At The Heart Of The Dispute Gripping Washington

Β 

https://www.rferl.org/a/why-was-ukraine-top-prosecutor-fired-viktor-shokin/30181445.html

Β 

But sources ranging from former Obama administration officials to an anti-corruption advocate in Ukraine say the official, Viktor Shokin, was ousted for the opposite reason Trump and his allies claim.

Β 

It wasn't because Shokin was investigating a natural gas company tied to Biden's son; it was because Shokin wasn't pursuing corruption among the country's politicians, according to a Ukrainian official and four former American officials who specialized in Ukraine and Europe.

Β 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/10/03/what-really-happened-when-biden-forced-out-ukraines-top-prosecutor/3785620002/

• Like (+1) 1

Notice how the Left has suddenly shifted focus to the tapes? The Republicans didn’t make up the idea of tapes. What does their existence, or non existence, have to do with this? It’s a side issue. (But I do find it odd that a source would come up with a VERY specific number of tapes as opposed to just saying there’s one.)Β 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

47 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

So globalist and war hawks didnt like him. what exactly was he not prosecuting, or prosecuting?

Β 

Β 

like some actual details?

Β 

why wouldnt they want him investigating Burisma, the US politicians' kids on it, the ties to the big guy, or the geopolitical ramifications of that group's energy agenda.Β  and that was all after the Clinton/Nulan Euromaiden?

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

As a former Soviet republic, Ukraine was rife with corruption. Eventually, the people got fed up with it and wanted Ukraine to shift away from Russia and to the West.
Β 

The post-Euromaidan government wasn’t as corrupt as previous governments but it was still fairly corrupt. Additionally, it seemed to have little interest in prosecuting the corruption of previous officials and the oligarchs. I do not believe Shokin prosecuted a single corruption case as top prosecutor.Β 
Β 

After Russia’s first invasion, the US took advantage of its soft power to deliver an ultimatum that its allies wanted but didn’t have the power to make. They made US aid conditional on the ouster of Shokin.

Β 

The irony of having Biden deliver the ultimatum was that it would make it more likely (not less) that Hunter would be in an investigation since Shokin’s β€œinvestigation” of Burisma was only for the period of time before Hunter joined and also wasn’t really making any progress (since Shokin didn’t seem interested in prosecuting corruption).

Β 

All of this is public knowledge and well documented. If you have people telling you otherwise, it’s a good sign they aren’t worth listening to.Β 

Edited by ChiGoose
  • Haha (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

As a former Soviet republic, Ukraine was rife with corruption. Eventually, the people got fed up with it and wanted Ukraine to shift away from Russia and to the West.
Β 

The post-Euromaidan government wasn’t as corrupt as previous governments but it was still fairly corrupt. Additionally, it seemed to have little interest in prosecuting the corruption of previous officials and the oligarchs. I do not believe Shokin prosecuted a single corruption case as top prosecutor.Β 
Β 

After Russia’s first invasion, the US took advantage of its soft power to deliver an ultimatum that its allies wanted but didn’t have the power to make. They made US aid conditional on the ouster of Shokin.

Β 

The irony of having Biden deliver the ultimatum was that it would make it more likely (not less) that Hunter would be in an investigation since Shokin’s β€œinvestigation” of Burisma was only for the period of time before Hunter joined and also wasn’t really making any progress (since Shokin didn’t seem interested in prosecuting corruption).

Β 

All of this is public knowledge and well documented. If you have people telling you otherwise, it’s a good sign they aren’t worth listening to.Β 

Nice thesis paper there Hawk. The claim is NOT that Shokin would’ve investigated Hunter. Please insert another quarter and try again.Β 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Nice thesis paper there Hawk. The claim is NOT that Shokin would’ve investigated Hunter. Please insert another quarter and try again.Β 

Literally answering the question I quoted asking why people wanted him gone. Sorry that doesn’t fit whatever agenda you’re pushing here.Β 

• Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Biden apologists paint a picture of a noble person pursing a noble cause through noble deeds with good intentions.Β  The make it sound like everything was on the up and up. Β Β 

Β 

Which makes me wonder why Trump was impeached for asking questions about the arrangements between various people, the firing of the prosecutor, and the involvement of Biden & family in the affairs of Ukraine?Β  What exactly was wrong with that?Β  After his call with Zelensky, CIA operative Eric Ciaramella blows the whistle on the phone call.Β  And Col. Vindman piles on with his patriotic testimony.Β  Over some alleged quid pro quo that Zelensky said did not exist.Β 

Β 

If everything was copacetic then why did the Intelligence Community get their panties in a bunch when somebody came poking around the story asking questions and looking for details?Β  If there was no "quid" lurking in the shadows then how could there be a "pro quo"? Β 

Β 

Β 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Literally answering the question I quoted asking why people wanted him gone. Sorry that doesn’t fit whatever agenda you’re pushing here.Β 

Hilarious! I have no agenda. I’m just looking at the evidence. You know…follow the science!Β 

• Agree 2

16 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Biden apologists paint a picture of a noble person pursing a noble cause through noble deeds with good intentions.Β  The make it sound like everything was on the up and up. Β Β 

Β 

Which makes me wonder why Trump was impeached for asking questions about the arrangements between various people, the firing of the prosecutor, and the involvement of Biden & family in the affairs of Ukraine?Β  What exactly was wrong with that?Β  After his call with Zelensky, CIA operative Eric Ciaramella blows the whistle on the phone call.Β  And Col. Vindman piles on with his patriotic testimony.Β  Over some alleged quid pro quo that Zelensky said did not exist.Β 

Β 

If everything was copacetic then why did the Intelligence Community get their panties in a bunch when somebody came poking around the story asking questions and looking for details?Β  If there was no "quid" lurking in the shadows then how could there be a "pro quo"? Β 

Β 

Β 

Basically everything here is false. But it’s not surprising since we’re dealing with the β€œfeelings don’t care about your facts” crowd.Β 
Β 

Biden was enacting US foreign policy in accordance with the wishes of the president and our allies. It’s not some

noble endeavor, it was his job.Β 
Β 

Trump wasn’t impeached for β€œasking questions,” he was impeached for trying to use the powers of his office for personal gain.Β 
Β 

I honestly don’t know where you all get this nonsense but you’re all so very willing to eat it up.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

Basically everything here is false. But it’s not surprising since we’re dealing with the β€œfeelings don’t care about your facts” crowd.Β 
Β 

Biden was enacting US foreign policy in accordance with the wishes of the president and our allies. It’s not some

noble endeavor, it was his job.Β 
Β 

Trump wasn’t impeached for β€œasking questions,” he was impeached for trying to use the powers of his office for personal gain.Β 
Β 

I honestly don’t know where you all get this nonsense but you’re all so very willing to eat it up.

Β I think you're in denial.Β  Joe Biden is as crooked as a $3 bill.Β 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Β I think you're in denial.Β  Joe Biden is as crooked as a $3 bill.Β 

If they had actual evidence of this, the House would already be doing prime time hearings.Β 
Β 

So weird how they won’t repeat these claims when under oath.Β 

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

@ChiGooseΒ again is a fully demoralized useful idiot. No matter what evidence continues to pile up, not only is he incapable of seeing it, he'll call YOU a moron for having basic observational skills.

Β 

Β 

This is high praise coming from you. I’d be worried if you ever agreed with me.Β 

• Eyeroll 1

If they had actual evidence of this, the House would already be doing prime time hearings.Β 
Β 

So weird how they won’t repeat these claims when under oath.Β 

. first you have to rehearse in the basement and get a Hollywood production crew to make some edited videos to support it.

Β 

Β 

4 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Β 

So weird how they won’t repeat these claims when under oath.

I don't think they're in any hurry as its still in the investigations stage.Β  I expect they'll gather a complete case before presenting it in order to ensure it sticks.Β  A complete and thorough investigation that the NY Times, Washington Post, and other major media outlets can't ignore with their pretend the story doesn't exist non-coverage. Β Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I don't think they're in any hurry as its still in the investigations stage.Β  I expect they'll gather a complete case before presenting it in order to ensure it sticks.Β  A complete and thorough investigation that the NY Times, Washington Post, and other major media outlets can't ignore with their pretend the story doesn't exist non-coverage. Β Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Do they have the tapes or no?

Β 

Β 

9 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Β 

Β 

Sure they will. Will this be before or after the tooth fairy’s testimony?

Β 

According to them, there is already tons of evidence. It’s so obvious that people like me who are skeptical deserve mocking and derision.
Β 

They also think Biden is weak. And unlike with Republicans, proving Biden committed crimes will hurt his candidacy in the Dem primary.Β 
Β 

If they have what they say they have, they could end Biden’s campaign now and halt his agenda for the rest of his term.Β 
Β 

But they won’t for some reason…

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

What family business are the Bidens in? Still waiting to hear about the products and services they provide and why they needed to be paid by foreign nationals via a labyrinth of LLCs?

10 million to a shady company on his 2017 amended taxes?

Β 

And not one journalist is even interested in finding out more about that company.Β 

Β 

Alt left media says speaking fees, but No receipts.

Β 

Β 

Just now, Chris farley said:

10 million to a shady company on his 2017 amended taxes?

Β 

And not one journalist is even interested in finding out more about that company.Β 

Β 

Alt left media says speaking fees, but No receipts.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Even if they were all just speaking fees, why were Joe's granddaughter, daughter in law and brother paid by foreign nationals for Joe's speaking fees?

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Yup! Here you go:

Β 

FT: Envoys pushed to oust Ukraine prosecutor before Biden

Β 

Some people and groups wanting Shokin fired before Biden’s ultimatum:

• EU officials
  • US officials
  • EU diplomats
  • The IMF
  • US Sen. Rob Portman (R-OH)
  • US Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI)

Β 

β€œAΒ Poroshenko government adviser added: β€œEveryone was pushing for Shokin’s resignation, not just Biden. The difference was Biden came with an amount of money Ukraine found hard to ignore. If the Europeans had had that leverage, they would have used it.””

Thanks for sending the link.Β  I can't access the content, but did some additional nosing around earlier today.Β  Β  Big picture, I found a reference to Ron Johnson and a letter about systemic corruption in Ukraine being a concern, but can't seem to find anything revealing actions of EU officials that are in line with the Biden initiative to decline aid earmarked for the country.Β  Β  If the argument is that the billion was hard to ignore, I guess I can't find anything that the EU brought to the table that the Ukranians would even have had to ignore. Does the FT article mention anything specific--withholding aid, pulling envoys or diplomats etc undertaken by the EU?Β 

Β 

On Senator Johnson, I see that the letter--which, again, appeared to address widespread and systemic corruption, not simply the targeting of one specific individual and aid approved for the country--was not the final word on his involvement here.Β  Β Johnson was one of a number of senators who later on found that the Hunter/Joe Biden mess directly impacted US policy.Β 

Β 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hunter-biden-report-burisma-ukraine-senate-republican-released/

Β 

"What the chairmen discovered during the course of this investigation is that the Obama administration knew that Hunter Biden's position on Burisma's board was problematic and did interfere in the efficient execution of policy with respect to Ukraine," the report states. "Moreover, this investigation has illustrated the extent to which officials within the Obama administration ignored the glaring warning signs when the vice president's son joined the board of a company owned by a corrupt Ukrainian oligarch."

Β 

Finally, in reviewing the transcript of the Trump call, it seems fairly obvious that Zelensky was not in any distress during the call, nor did he push back in any way on Trump's request.Β 

Β 

In closing, I'll move the goalposts just a bit.Β  For all the bluster of Biden and his refusal to provide aid lest they bend to his will, it's very strange indeed that corruption still is a major, ongoing problem in Ukraine and yet aid flows like wine at a Greek wedding.Β  Β Yet, in that one brief moment in time, with an obvious conflict of interest, Biden put the one guy in his crosshairs that was causing his family members some grief.Β Β 

Β 

https://www.npr.org/2023/01/27/1151326940/ukraine-anti-corruption-efforts

• Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Hunter Biden Β by claiming he is poor to pay the child support for his love child, has allowed the Arkansas Courts to delve into ALL his finances.

Β 

Β 

"Smartest Man "Β  Joe ever met.

Β 

Β 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Thanks for sending the link.Β  I can't access the content, but did some additional nosing around earlier today.Β  Β  Big picture, I found a reference to Ron Johnson and a letter about systemic corruption in Ukraine being a concern, but can't seem to find anything revealing actions of EU officials that are in line with the Biden initiative to decline aid earmarked for the country.Β  Β  If the argument is that the billion was hard to ignore, I guess I can't find anything that the EU brought to the table that the Ukranians would even have had to ignore. Does the FT article mention anything specific--withholding aid, pulling envoys or diplomats etc undertaken by the EU?Β 

Β 

On Senator Johnson, I see that the letter--which, again, appeared to address widespread and systemic corruption, not simply the targeting of one specific individual and aid approved for the country--was not the final word on his involvement here.Β  Β Johnson was one of a number of senators who later on found that the Hunter/Joe Biden mess directly impacted US policy.Β 

Β 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hunter-biden-report-burisma-ukraine-senate-republican-released/

Β 

"What the chairmen discovered during the course of this investigation is that the Obama administration knew that Hunter Biden's position on Burisma's board was problematic and did interfere in the efficient execution of policy with respect to Ukraine," the report states. "Moreover, this investigation has illustrated the extent to which officials within the Obama administration ignored the glaring warning signs when the vice president's son joined the board of a company owned by a corrupt Ukrainian oligarch."

Β 

Finally, in reviewing the transcript of the Trump call, it seems fairly obvious that Zelensky was not in any distress during the call, nor did he push back in any way on Trump's request.Β 

Β 

In closing, I'll move the goalposts just a bit.Β  For all the bluster of Biden and his refusal to provide aid lest they bend to his will, it's very strange indeed that corruption still is a major, ongoing problem in Ukraine and yet aid flows like wine at a Greek wedding.Β  Β Yet, in that one brief moment in time, with an obvious conflict of interest, Biden put the one guy in his crosshairs that was causing his family members some grief.Β Β 

Β 

https://www.npr.org/2023/01/27/1151326940/ukraine-anti-corruption-efforts

Β 

Here is another article on Shokin’s firing.
Β 

An important thing to note is that the β€œinvestigation” Shokin had open into Burisma only covered the period before Hunter joined the company. So even if he was interested in rooting out corruption, that investigation was never going to touch Hunter. But the investigation wasn’t moving forward anyway because, once again, Shokin had no interest in fighting corruption.

Β 

Also you seem to be saying it was Biden’s decision to withhold aid. It wasn’t. It was the policy of the United States, supported by our allies and even the IMF. Biden was the messenger.Β 
Β 

It’s not strange at all that Ukraine still has a problem with corruption unless you think it’s reasonable for them to reverse course on more than a century of corruption running the country to having zero corruption in about a decade. The question is whether or not they are combating it. They seem to be since they recently ousted several top government officials for corruption. That wouldn’t have happened in the past. It’s not perfect but it’s progress.Β 

Also, I would remain skeptical of why the leader of a small country in an existential struggle against a larger invader would be cautious not to in any way implicate or insult the head of the country poised to give it the aid it needs to survive.Β 

Β 

Finally, I want to reiterate once again, the Burisma investigation was into activity that predated Hunter joining the company AND it was a sham investigation. If Biden was trying to cover for Hunter, he would have tried to convince Obama NOT to push for Shokin’s firing. There was basically zero chance Hunter was going to be in trouble if Shokin remained top prosecutor.Β 

Edited by ChiGoose

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

Β 

Do they have the tapes or no?

Β 

Β 

That's good question.Β  The story is there are 17 recordings, 15 with Hunter and 2 with Joe.Β  Do you think even with such evidence that Merrick Garland is going to investigate the family of his boss for corruption and pay offs, issue indictments, and seek convictions, along with forwarding any damning evidence against the President to some House impeachment proceeding that will look to remove the President from office?Β  Or that Democrats of good conscious in the House and Senate will line up with Republicans to stand against corruption and vote to impeach?Β 

Β 

My guess is Joe could shoot 10 people dead on the White House lawn and Garland wouldn't blink an eye while the media and the party faithful pretend it never happened.Β 

Β 

The best we can expect is a public outcry that is so loud that a 2nd term run becomes toxic for the party and the other candidates on the ticket.Β  Which results in the leadership and big donors pulling the plug on the Biden Presidency.Β 

23 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Β 

It’s not strange at all that Ukraine still has a problem with corruption unless you think it’s reasonable for them to reverse course on more than a century of corruption running the country to having zero corruption in about a decade. The question is whether or not they are combating it. They seem to be since they recently ousted several top government officials for corruption. That wouldn’t have happened in the past. It’s not perfect but it’s progress.Β 

Also, I would remain skeptical of why the leader of a small country in an existential struggle against a larger invader would be cautious not to in any way implicate or insult the head of the country poised to give it the aid it needs to survive.Β 

You literally stumbled upon the reason Biden flexing his muscles to help his son makes so much sense.....the leader of a small country in an existential struggle...in desperate need of aid for the survival of the country...would certainly not insult Joe Biden by declining to bend to his will and fire the prosecutor sniffing around his son.Β  Β 

Β 

Taking it one step further, Biden flexing his muscles with the EU, to play ball, and all it cost was one measly prosecutor to place Ukraine back on the road to redemption.Β  Β "I need you to back me on this, pal" is all it would take.Β Β 

Β 

And still, the EU seems to have decided to sit this one out, though they maybe sent a strongly worded letter.Β 

Β 

Btw--by comparison, when I go down the list of countries traditionally perceived to be corrupt, we seem perfectly comfortable with sending aid without and strings attached.Β Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

23 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Β 

Finally, I want to reiterate once again, the Burisma investigation was into activity that predated Hunter joining the company AND it was a sham investigation. If Biden was trying to cover for Hunter, he would have tried to convince Obama NOT to push for Shokin’s firing. There was basically zero chance Hunter was going to be in trouble if Shokin remained top prosecutor.Β 

This is middle school stuff, Chi.Β  "Why would I steal your lunch when I have my own lunch?".Β  Β We're talking about a billion dollars, plus whatever money may have flowed behind the scenes.Β 

Β 

I'm of the mind that the story needs to be pushed farther so we get to the bottom of it.Β  If it turns out that it's just a series of unfortunate events and a big misunderstanding, these things happen. That's on Biden for personally handling this issue with an obviously huge conflict of interest.Β 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Β 

Here is another article on Shokin’s firing.
Β 

An important thing to note is that the β€œinvestigation” Shokin had open into Burisma only covered the period before Hunter joined the company. So even if he was interested in rooting out corruption, that investigation was never going to touch Hunter. But the investigation wasn’t moving forward anyway because, once again, Shokin had no interest in fighting corruption.

Β 

Also you seem to be saying it was Biden’s decision to withhold aid. It wasn’t. It was the policy of the United States, supported by our allies and even the IMF. Biden was the messenger.Β 
Β 

Β 

Keep trying Goose

Put another quarter in the machine

Take a spin

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You literally stumbled upon the reason Biden flexing his muscles to help his son makes so much sense.....the leader of a small country in an existential struggle...in desperate need of aid for the survival of the country...would certainly not insult Joe Biden by declining to bend to his will and fire the prosecutor sniffing around his son.Β  Β 

Β 

Taking it one step further, Biden flexing his muscles with the EU, to play ball, and all it cost was one measly prosecutor to place Ukraine back on the road to redemption.Β  Β "I need you to back me on this, pal" is all it would take.Β Β 

Β 

And still, the EU seems to have decided to sit this one out, though they maybe sent a strongly worded letter.Β 

Β 

Btw--by comparison, when I go down the list of countries traditionally perceived to be corrupt, we seem perfectly comfortable with sending aid without and strings attached.Β Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

This is middle school stuff, Chi.Β  "Why would I steal your lunch when I have my own lunch?".Β  Β We're talking about a billion dollars, plus whatever money may have flowed behind the scenes.Β 

Β 

I'm of the mind that the story needs to be pushed farther so we get to the bottom of it.Β  If it turns out that it's just a series of unfortunate events and a big misunderstanding, these things happen. That's on Biden for personally handling this issue with an obviously huge conflict of interest.Β 

I agree. If you ignore all of the facts, make stuff up, and draw connections where none seem to exist, it certainly looks bad!

• Dislike 1

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Keep trying Goose

Put another quarter in the machine

Take a spin

It is insane to keep trying to explain reality to a group of people so hellbent on avoiding it, but sometimes I’m bored so figure I’ll give it a try.Β 

53 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

That's good question.Β  The story is there are 17 recordings, 15 with Hunter and 2 with Joe.Β  Do you think even with such evidence that Merrick Garland is going to investigate the family of his boss for corruption and pay offs, issue indictments, and seek convictions, along with forwarding any damning evidence against the President to some House impeachment proceeding that will look to remove the President from office?Β  Or that Democrats of good conscious in the House and Senate will line up with Republicans to stand against corruption and vote to impeach?Β 

Β 

My guess is Joe could shoot 10 people dead on the White House lawn and Garland wouldn't blink an eye while the media and the party faithful pretend it never happened.Β 

Β 

The best we can expect is a public outcry that is so loud that a 2nd term run becomes toxic for the party and the other candidates on the ticket.Β  Which results in the leadership and big donors pulling the plug on the Biden Presidency.Β 

Β 

Where are the tapes?

Β 

12 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I agree. If you ignore all of the facts, make stuff up, and draw connections where none seem to exist, it certainly looks bad!

Chi, an hour or so ago, conjuring up a narrative on the Trump/Zelensky conversation that seemed clear, concise and cordial:

Β 

Β 

Kudos, though on the use of 'existential struggle' to give it a distinct Tom Clancy vibe.Β Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Chi, an hour or so ago, conjuring up a narrative on the Trump/Zelensky conversation that seemed clear, concise and cordial:

Β 

Β 

Kudos, though on the use of 'existential struggle' to give it a distinct Tom Clancy vibe.Β Β 

Β 

You keep acting like the condition to fire Shokin was done while Biden was president, not Vice President. Until you can acknowledge that this was a condition set by US policy at the behest of the president (who was NOT Biden) instead of pretending it was some personal demand of Biden’s, I don’t see why you should be taken seriously.Β 
Β 

It’s blatant misrepresentation of the facts in order to smear someone you don’t like and feed a conspiracy that is grounded in falsehoods.Β 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

You keep acting like the condition to fire Shokin was done while Biden was president, not Vice President. Until you can acknowledge that this was a condition set by US policy at the behest of the president (who was NOT Biden) instead of pretending it was some personal demand of Biden’s, I don’t see why you should be taken seriously.Β 
Β 

It’s blatant misrepresentation of the facts in order to smear someone you don’t like and feed a conspiracy that is grounded in falsehoods.Β 

Β 

But then what will they talk about?

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Just now, BillStime said:

Β 

But then what will they talk about?

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

I dunno. Lizard people or something.Β 
Β 

Absolutely insane to believe that firing a guy who was specifically not investigating Hunter Biden and hated looking into corruption was done to prevent an investigation into Hunter Biden’s corruption.

Β 

Bizzaro World stuff. Β 

• Like (+1) 1

Β 

That's silly.Β  I never suggested Biden was president when he acted in Ukraine, I'm not certain that he's president now.Β 

Β 

The reality is the twists and turns of this sad saga continue and there is an ongoing investigation into the matter.Β  New information is being revealed almost daily.Β  Time may well prove you right, and if so, we'll be a better nation having had the dialogue about Vice-President Vice-President Vice-President Biden's unusual actions in Ukraine.Β Β 

Β 

I don't understand your angst here.Β 

36 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Β 

Where are the tapes?

Β 

Why are you asking me?Β  You seem impatient.Β Β 

Β 

Also, there's plenty more to the story such as forensic accounting evidence of wire transfers, shell accounts, and deposits of large sums of money that originated in foreign entity accounts and found its way into Biden family member named accounts.Β Β 

Β 

Β 

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Β 

Also, there's plenty more to the story such as forensic accounting evidence of wire transfers, shell accounts, and deposits of large sums of money that originated in foreign entity accounts and found its way into Biden family member named accounts.Β Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

False allegations against democrats....

Β 

Now let's talk about the FBI raid on a former POTUS private residence and how its completely justified.Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by BillsFanNC

35 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Β 

4 years wasted by the democrats trying to prove the 2016 Election was stolen, the country in turmoil as BillSy and his crew worry they have to learn Russian and drink Stoli straight, and these guys get ants in their pants after a week.Β Β 

Β 

Let's all settle down, let the politicians and seekers of truth do their job(s). As citizens we're now catching up on all this information previously unknown to us.Β 

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

4 years wasted by the democrats trying to prove the 2016 Election was stolen, the country in turmoil as BillSy and his crew worry they have to learn Russian and drink Stoli straight, and these guys get ants in their pants after a week.Β Β 

Β 

Let's all settle down, let the politicians and seekers of truth do their job(s). As citizens we're now catching up on all this information previously unknown to us.Β 

And it’s going to take much longer with the intelligence community actively working to keep the citizens in the dark.Β 

• Like (+1) 4

17 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

And it’s going to take much longer with the intelligence community actively working to keep the citizens in the dark.Β 

Not to mention the DOJ with no interest in any investigation (like the MIA special counsel assigned to the Biden documents) or the FBI doing their best imitation of the Roman Pretorian Guard circling together with swords drawn and shields raised to protect the Emperor from any threats or scrutiny.

• Like (+1) 2