πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

DEFLECTION as usual.Β 
As I’ve often said, I’m the only one willing to converse with you on here. But there’s a limit.Β 

You can put me on ignore but you would miss me.

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

It’s only five o’clock here, and they want me to drink less after my gout attack.Β 
Β 

Shouldn’t you be ready to admit your hero is a crook?Β 

Tart cherry juice or pills seem to be a cheap remedy for the gouteΒ 

Β 

Β 

Edited by Chris farley

23 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Tart cherry juice or pills seem to be a cheap remedy for the gouteΒ 

Β 

Β 

It’s way better now after almost three months but I don’t want to chance it with much beer or wine, just yet. Funny, I did the tart cherry pills for a bit. In the end, I think it eventually just flushed itself out. I’m back to running again….finally. πŸ‘

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

It’s way better now after almost three months but I don’t want to chance it with much beer or wine, just yet. Funny, I did the tart cherry pills for a bit. In the end, I think it eventually just flushed itself out. I’m back to running again….finally. πŸ‘

I've taken Allopurinol Β daily for years. Gout runs in my family. Father had it, I have it and brother has it. The worst was over a dozen years ago before I started taking the pills. Had to crawl around the house as I couldn't put any weight on my foot without excruciating pain.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Wacka said:

I've taken Allopurinol Β daily for years. Gout runs in my family. Father had it, I have it and brother has it. The worst was over a dozen years ago before I started taking the pills. Had to crawl around the house as I couldn't put any weight on my foot without excruciating pain.

My Das had it and is still on that same med and he too swears by it. My doctor doesn’t want me to take it until after, or if, I have another attack. So far so good. Like everything else it’s typically due to diet and exercise. πŸ˜‰

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

My Das had it and is still on that same med and he too swears by it. My doctor doesn’t want me to take it until after, or if, I have another attack. So far so good. Like everything else it’s typically due to diet and exercise. πŸ˜‰

This is exactly my issue with most healthcare… feel like the standard β€˜protocol’ would be to prescribe painkillers and bed rest.Β 
Β 

the entire business structure of us medicine is flawed as is the poor application of data aggregation to development meaningful preventive medicine. Almost wish it well fully socialized or fully free market. This middle ground just makes for highly expensive middling care.Β 

Glad you self corrected and are running again. Not sure how you can like in beautiful socal without being outside walking or running!

Β 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

This is exactly my issue with most healthcare… feel like the standard β€˜protocol’ would be to prescribe painkillers and bed rest.Β 

Β 

Gout Β is uric acid crystalizing Β in joints. Β Allopurinol Β  helps dissolve the crystals and remove it from your body. Bed rest will not help. It hurts no matter what you do. Β Can't lay your foot on the bed, can't cover with a blanket, can't even Β hang your foot off the bed. Β When it hit bad, I wanted to cut my foot off to stop the pain. With my Medicare, it is no cost now.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Wacka said:

Gout Β is uric acid crystalizing Β in joints. Β Allopurinol Β  helps dissolve the crystals and remove it from your body. Bed rest will not help. It hurts not matter what you do. Β Can't lay your foot on the bed, can't cover with a blanket, can't even Β hang your foot off the bed. Β When it hit bad, I wanted to cut my foot off to stop the pain. With my Medicare, it is mo cost now.

I was fortunate I guess, my case was much better during the night….but it started right up again about two minutes after I got up. I’d never really heard of the condition until after I started talking about it, and then found out how common it is.Β 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Jesus
Let’s just for a moment roll over the fact that there is literally no proof of this

Β 

Donald Trump was not impeached for anything that Joe Biden did anything has happened to Donald Trump. He is brought on himself at this point.

Trump was impeached because he was investigating how much cash the Biden's sucked out of Ukraine.Β  What some described as trying to dig up "dirt" on his opponent.Β  A type of election interference.Β  What it meant was you can't ask questions about corrupt politicians that are protected by the system.Β  But I understand the threshold of proof here on PPP is dependent on the subject of the investigation.Β  We've got lots of slow-witted posters here convinced Trump sold nuclear secrets to our enemies with absolutely not a single shred of what might constitute the minimum level of suspicion.Β  They are most gullible and buy over and over again the proverbial Brooklyn Bridge proverb.Β Β 

Β 

With the Biden's we've got official FBI documents detailing specific activities, most of which are illegal.Β  Wire transfer records, avoidance of taxes, and unaccounted for sources of income.Β  We have a House committee investigating the Biden's which is expected to produce about 10 criminal referrals of Hunter Biden, for starters.Β  But no "proof".Β  I find the entire debate mentally draining and senseless because unless Joe Biden walked up to their door, rang the doorbell, and announced he was guilty many of his defenders here won't be compelled to use any common sense or objective thinking and acknowledge there's more to the story than smoke.Β  Β Β 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Β But no "proof".Β  I find the entire debate mentally draining and senseless because unless Joe Biden walked up to their door, rang the doorbell, and announced he was guilty many of his defenders here won't be compelled to use any common sense or objective thinking and acknowledge there's more to the story than smoke.Β  Β Β 

Β 

Even here you give them too much credit.

Β 

Not a single one would be prepared to even begin scrutinizing Biden under your scenario.

Β 

This is what happens when you've been completely demoralized and live under a perpetual green sky.

I’m going to assume that many on here have adult aged children. If so let me ask you this: Your son or daughter tells you they just got a job working for a Ukrainian Energy Company after having jumped on your plane to visit that far away, meaningless country; would your response have been to NEVER ask him/her β€œsay what?…you got a job?…doing what exactly?”.

Β 

Give me a break!Β 

• Haha (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m going to assume that many on here have adult aged children. If so let me ask you this: Your son or daughter tells you they just got a job working for a Ukrainian Energy Company after having jumped on your plane to visit that far away, meaningless country; would your response have been to NEVER ask him/her β€œsay what?…you got a job?…doing what exactly?”.

Β 

Give me a break!Β 

A wild guess.Β  The job responsibilities are assisting in the laundering of US aid money to the government of Ukraine which is magically transferred into the accounts of various oligarchs and public officials.Β  Such as the owners of Barisma.Β  These officials use the funds for a lavish lifestyle buying things like luxury villas in places like Spain, Italy, and Greece.Β  As a result of providing this service, which is ensuring no US government accountability audits will be performed against the funds, the employee will receive a percentage of the proceeds.Β  Through family association with the VP of the United States the blocking of any audits or questions about aid will be performed.Β 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

A wild guess.Β  The job responsibilities are assisting in the laundering of US aid money to the government of Ukraine which is magically transferred into the accounts of various oligarchs and public officials.Β  These officials use the funds for a lavish lifestyle buying things like luxury villas in places like Spain, Italy, and Greece.Β  As a result of providing this service, which is ensuring no US government accountability audits will be performed against the funds, the employee will receive a percentage of the proceeds.Β  Through family association with the VP of the United States the blocking of any audits or questions about aid will be performed.Β 

And if it was your son or daughter, you wouldn’t be asking ANYTHING about what they did for a living? Sure, that sounds plausible.Β 

7 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Β 

Give me a break!Β 

Β life long politician has no awareness of what his family is doing that might affect his public image…… πŸ˜‚Β 

the naivety of the cult party sycophants….Β 

Β 

it’s like a 6 year old telling you how they know Santa is real. πŸ˜‚Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Trump was impeached because he was investigating how much cash the Biden's sucked out of Ukraine.Β  What some described as trying to dig up "dirt" on his opponent.Β  A type of election interference.Β  What it meant was you can't ask questions about corrupt politicians that are protected by the system.Β  But I understand the threshold of proof here on PPP is dependent on the subject of the investigation.Β  We've got lots of slow-witted posters here convinced Trump sold nuclear secrets to our enemies with absolutely not a single shred of what might constitute the minimum level of suspicion.Β  They are most gullible and buy over and over again the proverbial Brooklyn Bridge proverb.Β Β 

Β 

With the Biden's we've got official FBI documents detailing specific activities, most of which are illegal.Β  Wire transfer records, avoidance of taxes, and unaccounted for sources of income.Β  We have a House committee investigating the Biden's which is expected to produce about 10 criminal referrals of Hunter Biden, for starters.Β  But no "proof".Β  I find the entire debate mentally draining and senseless because unless Joe Biden walked up to their door, rang the doorbell, and announced he was guilty many of his defenders here won't be compelled to use any common sense or objective thinking and acknowledge there's more to the story than smoke.Β  Β Β 

Yes, during a presidential race, it’s called weaponization the same thing that the Republicans are complaining about now the differences is a Donald Trump was directly involved whenever he was trying to dig up dirt on Joe Biden, which he never found

22 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Β 

Β 

Joke could kill a man on 5th Avenue and Dems...

Β 

22 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Even here you give them too much credit.

Β 

Not a single one would be prepared to even begin scrutinizing Biden under your scenario.

Β 

This is what happens when you've been completely demoralized and live under a perpetual green sky.

Β 

Again, they need to believe that he's as pure as the driven snow, because Trump was so horrible.Β  It's fascinating to see.

Β 

21 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Β 

Give me a break!Β 

Β 

But Joke doesn't ever lie.

13 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Yes, during a presidential race, it’s called weaponization the same thing that the Republicans are complaining about now the differences is a Donald Trump was directly involved whenever he was trying to dig up dirt on Joe Biden, which he never found

So it’s your ridiculous position that during the Presidential race the sitting president has to stop being the president. He can’t do or ask anything that would relate to a potential rival even if he knows or believes a crime has been committed? I’m sure there’s something about that in the constitution. And if he’s not supposed to ask about it personally then the right thing to do is have your FBI spy on the opposition’s campaign. No, wait!Β 

13 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So it’s your ridiculous position that during the Presidential race the sitting president has to stop being the president. He can’t do or ask anything that would relate to a potential rival even if he knows or believes a crime has been committed? I’m sure there’s something about that in the constitution. And if he’s not supposed to ask about it personally then the right thing to do is have your FBI spy on the opposition’s campaign. No, wait!Β 

That’s an interesting explanation of the history
Β 

There was no evidence, then there is no evidence now of any wrongdoing by Joe Biden

Β 

There is, however, a little bit of a problem with a phone call where Donald Trump tried to use military aid to try to coheres Ukraine and trying to find dirt on Joe Biden, which never existed

Β 

All these things you like to believe they sound really nice if only for the fact that there is no proof, there is, however, an audio of a phone call that can’t be denied

• Disagree 1

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

That’s an interesting explanation of the history
Β 

There was no evidence, then there is no evidence now of any wrongdoing by Joe Biden

Β 

There is, however, a little bit of a problem with a phone call where Donald Trump tried to use military aid to try to coheres Ukraine and trying to find dirt on Joe Biden, which never existed

Β 

All these things you like to believe they sound really nice if only for the fact that there is no proof, there is, however, an audio of a phone call that can’t be denied

John…give it a rest. This has gotten to be utterly ridiculous. The entire country has seen the video of Joe bragging about getting a prosecutor fired. President Trump was more than correct to ask the incoming Ukrainian president to look into what the heck that was all about.Β 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

John…give it a rest. This has gotten to be utterly ridiculous. The entire country has seen the video of Joe bragging about getting a prosecutor fired. President Trump was more than correct to ask the incoming Ukrainian president to look into what the heck that was all about.Β 

Joe Biden was working with a coalition of countries. This was an America Acting on itself whenever it came to the Ukrainian prosecutor.
Β 

And no whenever you’re in the middle of a political race and you’re trying to get a country to dig up dirt that doesn’t exist that’s not OK

Joe Biden was working with a coalition of countries. This was an America Acting on itself whenever it came to the Ukrainian prosecutor.
Β 

And no whenever you’re in the middle of a political race and you’re trying to get a country to dig up dirt that doesn’t exist that’s not OK

So how is he going to know if a crime was committed if he can’t even ask in a PRIVATE conversation? But no, wait, the private conversation was leaked to the PUBLIC by those opposing Trump. You don’t see the irony here? Really?Β 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

So how is he going to know if a crime was committed if he can’t even ask in a PRIVATE conversation? But no, wait, the private conversation was leaked to the PUBLIC by those opposing Trump. You don’t see the irony here? Really?Β 

He works at a college, explains everything you need to know for his way of thinking.

I can’t believe this is even a discussion you do know that we have a DOJ that was that had leaders that were appointed by trump. They could be doing these investigations into Joe Biden that would make it like he was a ***** freak trying to dig up dirt on his political opponent by doing it himself

Β 

In what world is it OK for the president of United States in the middle of a presidential election to get onto a phone and ask for dirt on his opponent worse yet not just ask for dirt, but hold up military aid for it

I can’t believe this is even a discussion you do know that we have a DOJ that was that had leaders that were appointed by trump. They could be doing these investigations into Joe Biden that would make it like he was a ***** freak trying to dig up dirt on his political opponent by doing it himself

Β 

In what world is it OK for the president of United States in the middle of a presidential election to get onto a phone and ask for dirt on his opponent worse yet not just ask for dirt, but hold up military aid for it

In what world is it ok to attack political opponents using the DOJ and the FBI?

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Westside said:

In what world is it ok to attack political opponents using the DOJ and the FBI?

And of course, you can show proof that that is actually happened
Β 

Just because somebody has committed crimes does it mean that you just let them go because they’re on the opposite side of the aisle

Β 

The fact of the matter is Donald Trump had a DOJ and FBI while he was president also they are the instruments to do investigations the President of the United States should not personally be getting involved in these just like Joe Biden has stayed out of what’s going on with Donald Trump. You don’t hear Joe Biden talking about this unless he’s directly asked a question.

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Β 

He did NOT ask for dirt! He asked the incoming President to make sure our country hadn’t been (nor was going to be) using US taxpayer funds for the personal benefit of our elected class. I honestly can’t believe we don’t ask that in EVERY conversation with EVERY country.Β 

Just now, John from Riverside said:

And of course, you can show proof that that is actually happened
Β 

Just because somebody has committed crimes does it mean that you just let them go because they’re on the opposite side of the aisle

Β 

The fact of the matter is Donald Trump had a DOJ and FBI while he was president also they are the instruments to do investigations the President of the United States should not personally be getting involved in these just like Joe Biden has stayed out of what’s going on with Donald Trump. You don’t hear Joe Biden talking about this unless he’s directly asked a question.

He can’t call the leader of another country and ask if there is any chance of corruption happening? Are you just making excuses for biden? I thought you were an independent?Β 

• Thank you (+1) 1

He did NOT ask for dirt! He asked the incoming President to make sure our country hadn’t been (nor was going to be) using US taxpayer funds for the personal benefit of our elected class. I honestly can’t believe we don’t ask that in EVERY conversation with EVERY country.Β 

I want you to do me a favor though

2 minutes ago, Westside said:

He can’t call the leader of another country and ask if there is any chance of corruption happening? Are you just making excuses for biden? I thought you were an independent?Β 

I am an independent my views on things go back-and-forth across the aisle though they do lean left just because I can’t stand Donald Trump. He was a horrible president.
Β 

I will explain this again. There are tools did the United States uses to do these kinds of investigations they are not done directly by a president for the very reason that Donald Trump got impeached.

Β 

Joe Biden is doing it the correct way he is leading the proper people do the proper investigations it’s not anybody’s fault that Donald Trump is a ***** idiot and a criminal

Β 

I’ve already defending him on the handling of the pandemic, not Donald Trump’s fault

Β 

I have already called January 6 a riot and not an insurrection

Β 

However, there is no excuse for the documents case. I probably feel stronger about that one because I spent 10 years of my life in that field.

Β 

Donald Trump is a crook it would be different if he was just a bad president. You can forgive somebody for being bad at their job. Donald Trump is not just bad at his job. He is a money hungry power-hungry very dangerous person that never should’ve been elected to that office.

Β 

Damn, the Democrats for putting up a ***** candidate

Just now, John from Riverside said:

I am an independent my views on things go back-and-forth across the aisle though they do lean left just because I can’t stand Donald Trump. He was a horrible president.
Β 

I will explain this again. There are tools did the United States uses to do these kinds of investigations they are not done directly by a president for the very reason that Donald Trump got impeached.

Β 

Joe Biden is doing it the correct way he is leading the proper people do the proper investigations it’s not anybody’s fault that Donald Trump is a ***** idiot and a criminal

Β 

I’ve already defending him on the handling of the pandemic, not Donald Trump’s fault

Β 

Β 

However, there is no excuse for the documents case. I probably feel stronger about that one because I spent 10 years of my life in that field.

Β 

Donald Trump is a crook it would be different if he was just a bad president. You can forgive somebody for being bad at their job. Donald Trump is not just bad at his job. He is a money hungry power-hungry very dangerous person that never should’ve been elected to that office.

Β 

What about a senator stealing classified documents? Is that ok? Should anything happen with that? How does a senator obtain such classified documents without proper clearance?

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

What if the β€˜tools’ are just that…tools!Β 

Just now, Westside said:

What about a senator stealing classified documents? Is that ok? Should anything happen with that? How does a senator obtain such classified documents without proper clearance?

No, it’s not OK. I have already said that classified documents should only be handled in secure locations.

Β 

Yes, he gave them back as soon as they were identified which is by the way the reason why Donald Trump is being indicted he didn’t give them back but that still doesn’t make it OK

Β 

I would not be surprised if later on down the road whenever Joe Biden is no longer president. The handling of those documents doesn’t come back up.

What if the β€˜tools’ are just that…tools!Β 

Are we having a serious conversation or is this joke time?