Divisional round Saturday - Rams at Bucs on NBC

Just Jack

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

I think you don’t see it much because you can’t get to Brady by scheming pressure. You need interior lineman who get to the QB. It calls for special players like Donald or the Giants D line back in the day. 

Yep.  Could do it a few times a game, but not enough to beat the guy.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, muppy said:

YEP concur. Maybe Aaron  Donald is the newest golden boy..?

Yep, and I think LA is the golden team. They want to showcase the city, and justify moving two teams to a place that previously failed as an NFL city. The NFL and mainstream media is in love with the alleged glitz and glamour of LA. I’m not supporting any type of conspiracy, just saying I believe the league would love LA in the big game. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SirAndrew said:

Yep, and I think LA is the golden team. They want to showcase the city, and justify moving two teams to a place that previously failed as an NFL city. The NFL and mainstream media is in love with the alleged glitz and glamour of LA. I’m not supporting any type of conspiracy, just saying I believe the league would love LA in the big game. 

Not an outrageous assertion. Unfortunately LA still barely cares about the Rams, and doesn't even know the Chargers exist. Next week will be a home game for the 49ers in LA, just like a few weeks ago. Worst NFL city in the league. As soon as the Rams are irrelevant again (Likely soon), they'll be drawing 30,000.... Visiting fans  

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Well no one else would sign him after being cut by Raiders, Broncos and Jaguars.

Only signed because of all the players that they are missing at WR.

Maybe he will smarten up and strip and leave the game.🤣

Edited by The Wiz

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.