Around the League Sunday 12/26

Hapless Bills Fan

I live in the suburbs of Seattle.  We went up north to see our folks yesterday for Christmas.  At least half a dozen vehicles spun out on I-5 in about an inch of snow or so.  Snoqualmie (I-90) and Stevens (US-2) Passes were closed for a good chunk of the day.

They don't treat the roads around here reliably, so it's like driving on a skating rink.

5 minutes ago, sullim4 said:

I live in the suburbs of Seattle.  We went up north to see our folks yesterday for Christmas.  At least half a dozen vehicles spun out on I-5 in about an inch of snow or so.  Snoqualmie (I-90) and Stevens (US-2) Passes were closed for a good chunk of the day.

They don't treat the roads around here reliably, so it's like driving on a skating rink.

I lived in Bellingham back in 2006. When I moved back, they had one of the bigger snow storms in a long time. We barely made it out with our U-Haul.

Good times.

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

Crazy to think, if the Steelers lose which it looks like they will. Because the Chargers lost to the Texans, the Dolphins with a won tomorrow get the 7th seed

And the saints are playing Ian book!

on a positive note would we then actually get credit for our 2 beat downs of the fish? 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

And the saints are playing Ian book!

on a positive note would we then actually get credit for our 2 beat downs of the fish? 

We should already have credit. I know they were sloppy games but we were the last team to beat them

Edited by Buffalo03

1 minute ago, Mango said:

In case anybody missed it, Jake Fromm went 6/17 for 25 yards and an INT. 

Ouch. 

You mean maybe he wouldn't have been a starter on a dozen other teams?

EDIT: He is really, really good at not getting COVID or being too close to someone who has it.

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.